Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Sarkoh

Copyright

© Sarkoh

Sarkoh

heyaa i reeeliii luv ur redd hairr its so damn rad!!!! weeeee omigodd can u like tell me how to get ur hair like dat cuz my hair is a total mess blahhh :S tongue.gif haha well nywayzzz awesummm rednes!!!!!!
    QUOTE (InSaNiTy @ Feb 3 2009, 02:16 AM)
    heyaa i reeeliii luv ur redd hairr its so damn rad!!!! weeeee omigodd can u like tell me how to get ur hair like dat cuz my hair is a total mess blahhh :S tongue.gif haha well nywayzzz awesummm rednes!!!!!!

Lol thanks heh =]
    Basically I bleached my hair until it was completely blonde, then I used a Feria dye (I forget the shade but it's a really really bright red but almost gingerish too) then got some extentions in bright red too to match rofl XD
    I kinda cheated though because I edited the contrast on those photos by like +4 or something hehe
    ^-^
    I like the hair, and your cute wink.gif