Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

heyyy lOOOooooL u r soooooooooooooooooOOOoOOOoOOooOOO great i like u alot i wanna talk to u add me on rereblack@hotmail.com waitnig for ya pretty wink.gif
    Photo
    impending_dread
    Apr 17 2008 08:43 AM
    oh...my...goodness...you're so handsomeee.... Love.gif Kiss.gif
    Photo
    impending_dread
    Apr 17 2008 08:47 AM
    Raised Eyebrow.gif i would like to know what's your name,could u pls tell me?...because there is a guy who has your photos in a web-site and he pretends to be u...and i want to piss him off a lil bit!!!!! Tounge.gif Big Grin.gif

you're really,really handsome Love.gif
    Photo
    impending_dread
    Apr 17 2008 08:54 AM
    ooooo my goodness...you're soo hhhooottt!!!! Love.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif Kiss.gif i really want u Batting Eyelashes.gif

could u tell me pls your name? 'cause i really need it,there is a boy in a web-site who pretends to be u...(his profile photo is this photo in green,he has 3-4 photos with u!) i need the name 'cause i want to piss him off a lil bit!!! Tounge.gif and tell the truth to everyone....
    where r u from?
    Photo
    ●๋?N@n!s●๋?
    Apr 21 2008 02:07 PM
    waaa your smile trying to say somethin' else hahaha
    u look awesome!
    Batting Eyelashes.gif
    Photo
    ~cara_hearts_emilystrange~
    May 02 2008 09:13 PM
    ok u are awseome!
    haha!