Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
* * * * -

Photo
    ♥Pocket-Monster♥
    Oct 11 2007 02:44 AM
    add me cutie- www.myspace.com/elmo_dave ;-) :!:
    Photo
    XXXloZzaRhXXX
    Nov 04 2007 08:52 AM
    wow your like the cutest thing i've ever seen! add me on msn PWEEZEEE DRunkFairie@hotmail.co.uk (or ill cry) :(
    nice hair dude..yeah and add me to mladen_gr@hotmail.com...hot to hear from you..and check out my pics to
    I wanna poke your nose..... lol it looks pokeable
    Hey sorry but , can you tell me from where did you get this guys 2 photos?smile.gif
    I want to know him , Iv been searching for a year now but I cant really find his web page sad.gif
    help plz:)
    Photo
    savvy mahon!!!! xD
    May 23 2008 07:01 PM
    lovelovelovelovelove LOVE IT!!!! biggrin.gif
    you are so cute! Batting Eyelashes.gif Raised Eyebrow.gif
    Photo
    Shadow_Blood
    Jul 06 2008 03:49 AM
    Yo dude im a guy and i was searching through the gallerys for some kool hairstyles and i came across this one and i would like to know if u can E-Mail me some pictures of the side and back of ur head so i can see how ur hair is done Contact me at Deadtree35@hotmail.com please
    Photo
    Malena_Pink_CupCake
    Feb 07 2009 09:55 PM
    ur so fuckin hot
    Photo
    imouto kitsune
    Dec 13 2010 05:17 PM
    wanna kiss your lips
    there so full
    but im just saying