Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I feel like commiting suicide.....HELP!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

*Abattoir-Asphyxiate*

*Abattoir-Asphyxiate*

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
i ..... feel.....soooo....srry.......for....you.
ive tried to commit suicide b4 but found some reason to live.
but hey u want help ill give it too ya.
well ive ya have an i.v. in your arm find a needle somehow had but it into the tube then press down on the needle.
because it can kill you if u have air inside thetube.

xxZinc

xxZinc

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
why the fuck would you tell someone contemplating suicide how to kill themself?
wow youre an idiot.

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
(MyBlackHeartBeats)
well ive ya have an i.v. in your arm find a needle somehow had but it into the tube then press down on the needle.

hmm thanx..i might try that

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
(xxZinc)
why the f*** would you tell someone contemplating suicide how to kill themself?
wow youre an idiot.

no they are not an idiot

xxZinc

xxZinc

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
no, they are an idiot.
because you can help yourself,
and all you are doing is giving up and taking the easy way out,
even though there are other options.

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
i guess..i said i might try it.which also means i might not..i dont know...

*Abattoir-Asphyxiate*

*Abattoir-Asphyxiate*

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
hey yea ur right i prob am an idiot but hey they wanted the help i was just telling them wut i knew
ok so dont get all mad cuz i told them wut they wanted to knwo ok

xxZinc

xxZinc

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
telling people what they want to know isnt always the best option.

.blue.moon.

.blue.moon.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
(MyBlackHeartBeats)

u are so stupid..
thats really heartless of u... yes shes asking for help, but u are an @$$Hole for telling her how to do it....
the one thing that is going to stick out in her mind from this forum about this subject isnt going to be all the postive encouraging things ppl are saying on here, its going to be the one negative bad idea that was posted here...
someperson: i understand u want some advice... u are obviouslyseriously considering this, but still, im going to tell u the same thing i just told another girl on this site, and i want you to plz do me one favor and just really listen to wat i have to say:

i have no clue wat u are going through, so i cant say its not that bad or something stupid and cliche like that, but really, you are worth more than that. i dont know you, but everyone has more worth than they give themselves credit for. we are all special, no one deserves to die, or to have their life snuffed out even by accident...
so especially not on purpose.
think of anything at all that you want to acheive before you die at all:
get married?
see a cool concert?
publish one of your poems:?
help a friend get through a difficult time in her life?
if there is anything, even the smallest things that u see worth living for, i beg u to reconsider.
i too have been at a place where i wanted to kill myself, several times, and i am so grateful beyond words that i didnt.
there were things i experienced after the suicidal days passed me by that i was thankful to have seen.
it brought tears to my eyes when i experienced these things to think that i may have never seen/ done these things if i had killed myself.
even now, as i have been torn away from the love of my life and am cursed to never be with him again, even now as i have contemplated suicide these last few months, i still take solace and refuge in the tiniest things that bring me joy: watching the rain fall, seeing a shooting star, being there when my best friend got engaged, these things would happen as i was pondering the thought of suicide at the very same moment, and it makes me rethink everything...
you may escape the suffering by killing urself...
you may get attention from it...
those who know you may become distraught over their loss of you...
but in the end, and i may sound heartless by saying this,
but eventually, time will pass and u willbe nothing but a memory.
ppl will move on with their lives, but u will be in their hearts and minds, yes...
but it will soon be a fleeting thought as ppl move on..
dont u want to make more of an impression with your life than that??
you may feel like u want to dissappear and fade away from everyones memories, but you owe it to yourself to get another chance at life, like so many ppl have already posted..
please hear these words...
i hope i have helped u to think twice..
*hugs for what u are going through...
<3 ash

*Abattoir-Asphyxiate*

*Abattoir-Asphyxiate*

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
ok maybe its best if i said im srry ok
Ok some person i am very srry for telling u this ok
im usually a nice person but i can see what i said isnt very nice at all
once again im srry for this inconvience i have caused =(

.blue.moon.

.blue.moon.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
(MyBlackHeartBeats)
ok maybe its best if i said im srry ok
Ok some person i am very srry for telling u this ok
im usually a nice person but i can see what i said isnt very nice at all
once again im srry for this inconvience i have caused =(

even tho u are apoligizing to someperson... i want to thk u for apologizing... goes to show ur not an idiot, u just came off like one:-)

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
its ok.i accept your apology..and thank you xXlyricsinmyheadXx
i suppose ill consider what u said

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
lmFa0, lyrics, told you, you idiot! damn why are you on the site if you just gonna be a damn jerk? i bet you're a p0s3r...yup, most likely, 'cause no real em0 would be so damn stupid. and your apology doesn't cut it, you're a jerk, and thats it. damn dude, get a life, you wanna help others overcome their obstacles by being a support system, then thats co0l. but if you wanna come and act as immature and dumb as you are acting, then please leave, because we don't need people like you here...

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
hey someperson, don't listen to that idiot. he's completely wrong, you need to try and find yourself reasons for existence. you exist for a reason, and you shouldn't take that away form yourself...

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
i guess.im trying to..ive been trying to all my life..especialy after my mother and brother died..and then about a week ago my freind died

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
im sorry about that, i know it must be hard, but don't blame yourself for any of those incidents, there are things that are beyond our control...just hang in there...you owe it to yourself to do so...besides, remember, if you do something, you are going to cause pain in others, whether you believe it or not.

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
i could have saved my brother..he was killed by a gang..got shot.i could have jumped infront but i didnt..it wasnt beyond my control

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
don't blame yourself...if you would have done so, you'd probably be the one gone right now, and what then? your brother would be the one here, blaming himself, the whole situation was going to happen and someone was going to get hurt no matter what. and that is something you can not control. by the way i believe that the sooner you realize that you are not the reason for his untimely death, the better you will be. because it seems as if that is the root of all your anxiety...you can't go on through life blaming yourself for things that happen, because things that happen, happen because they are meant to. no matter how much pain they may cause, they were meant to happen, and there be nothing you can do about that.

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
i know his death is part of the problem..i mean my mothers death is what caused me to get dpressed when i was realy young and couldnt get out of it.started to cut in first grade.and then when my dad started being abusive then telling me to die i just went further into depression..but when my brother died..it was kind of the end..my mother and my brother were the closest people to me.the ones that meant the most and they were both dead.and my father didnt even care.it seemed no one noticed..and then last week my freind died...and she was pretty close to me to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users