Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I feel like commiting suicide.....HELP!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
dude, just don't blame yourself for it...although you think you could have done something, you rwally couldn't have...reconsider everything, and live your life.as shitty as it may seem, there is always someone out there whose looking to you for strength...and sometimes you are the one looking within for that strength [self-consciosly] (did I say that right? lol) dude, just find that strength and use it...life is about going through many obstacles, wanting to give up, and either finding your inner strength, or giving it al up...don't give it up man, find it...

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
dude, just don't blame yourself for it...although you think you could have done something, you rwally couldn't have...reconsider everything, and live your life.as shitty as it may seem, there is always someone out there whose looking to you for strength...and sometimes you are the one looking within for that strength [self-consciosly] (did I say that right? lol) dude, just find that strength and use it...life is about going through many obstacles, wanting to give up, and either finding your inner strength, or giving it al up...don't give it up man, find it...

shany

shany

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
the best way would b to bite ur tounge off coz it is definat that u will bleed to death. or if ur on a MOrphine(or any other drug) drip for any reason u could increase the amount nd OD on drugs

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
(shany)
the best way would b to bite ur tounge off coz it is definat that u will bleed to death. or if ur on a MOrphine(or any other drug) drip for any reason u could increase the amount nd OD on drugs

shut the f*ck up you as*hole, damn what is your problem? these forums are to help eachother, not to tell eachother how to commit suicide, even if someone asks for it...damn what is with you? we already have one jerk off doing it, why would you do it too? damn p0s3rs need to get off the site, and stop being so anti-em0...we are supposed to be helping eachother, so chill man, someperson needs [positive] help, not ways to commit suicide...I mean maybe you need to be the one to kill themself, since you're such an expert...don't even respond, your ignorance is not wanted here...

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
life sux

.blue.moon.

.blue.moon.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
(xx l0ne.s0ul xx)
lmFa0, lyrics, told you, you idiot! damn why are you on the site if you just gonna be a damn jerk? i bet you're a p0s3r...yup, most likely, 'cause no real em0 would be so damn stupid. and your apology doesn't cut it, you're a jerk, and thats it. damn dude, get a life, you wanna help others overcome their obstacles by being a support system, then thats co0l. but if you wanna come and act as immature and dumb as you are acting, then please leave, because we don't need people like you here...

wait, r u calling me an idiot for saying im glad he at least apologized, even if it was a brainless thing to sayy??
if thats the case, thats not cool of you...
i dont agree with wat he said, but hes prolly young (14?15?) and the only way hes gonna learn to not say such idiotic things is if someone tells him..
and a lot of us did, and yeah, his apology was lame, but i wanted to at least condone him for apologizing...
he doesnt deserve it, but idk...
im just a forgiving person i guess..........

someperson: how u doing, sweetie? is anything going any better??....

.blue.moon.

.blue.moon.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
(shany)

if this person kills themself at your suggestion of how to do it, then you will have to live with knowing that it was your fault...
yes, we may never know defiintely how they died or if they died, but i wouldnt want their blood on my hands, so to speak if i were u...
you better rethink the kind of person u are...
only an absolutely sick minded freak would suggest to a hurting person a way to do it...
lone soul is right...
u are probablly a poser, and just want to be "cool" and thought it would sound emo if u bragged on these forums and sounded like u knew exactly how to do it...
i cant believe the audacity of some of these posters....
excuse me, POSERs.....

*Abattoir-Asphyxiate*

*Abattoir-Asphyxiate*

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 494 posts
(xx l0ne.s0ul xx)
lmFa0, lyrics, told you, you idiot! damn why are you on the site if you just gonna be a damn jerk? i bet you're a p0s3r...yup, most likely, 'cause no real em0 would be so damn stupid. and your apology doesn't cut it, you're a jerk, and thats it. damn dude, get a life, you wanna help others overcome their obstacles by being a support system, then thats co0l. but if you wanna come and act as immature and dumb as you are acting, then please leave, because we don't need people like you here...

hey man i said i was srry you dont think i feel bad about this? well i do ok
im not a poser ok. I come on here because unlike my school and my shit town no one gives me a hard time on here. But now i see i was wrong. Nothing changes wherever you go. And thanks dude im really grateful for the extra jerk calling: thanks
oh and yea im 16 ok

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
(xXlyricsinmyheadXx)
(xx l0ne.s0ul xx)

wait, r u calling me an idiot for saying im glad he at least apologized, even if it was a brainless thing to sayy??
if thats the case, thats not cool of you...
i dont agree with wat he said, but hes prolly young (14?15?) and the only way hes gonna learn to not say such idiotic things is if someone tells him..
and a lot of us did, and yeah, his apology was lame, but i wanted to at least condone him for apologizing...
he doesnt deserve it, but idk...
im just a forgiving person i guess..........

someperson: how u doing, sweetie? is anything going any better??....

things arent going any better..maybe even worse i dont know.my dad was giving me sh** this morbning till i finaly had to run to catch the bus

xxxjulz10xxx

xxxjulz10xxx

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
hang in there some person
sounds like ur dad has a few issues he needs to work out.
dont kill urself.
im here if u wanna talk
and im sure the others r to

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
my name is michelle...
and im trying to hang on..
but every new idea someone gives me.
brings a wave of temptation and desire to attempt it

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
hey, I think some of my posts have been questioned, as well as they should have...ok first, lyrics, when I said, "...lyrics, told, you, you idiot..." I was saying that you got on his case, aswell you should have, and then focused my attention on him, by calling him an idiot. hope I didn't confuse you, but either way, I apologize.

next, I wanted to explain my posts. I understand I got pretty angry...and that's because I have a lot of experience with people telling me to kill myself, and that was always a hurtful thing (obviously), so when I read the posts, I was reminded and angry, so I do apologize for the frequent "let-down(s)". also, when I said that maybe he should kill himself, I didn't mean it literally, I would never suggest someone do so. and even though I didn't mean it literally, I know it was wrong of me to say, and again I apologize. sometimes my emotions get a little too out of control...I'm still working on that.

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

.blue.moon.

.blue.moon.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
(xx l0ne.s0ul xx)
hey, I think some of my posts have been questioned, as well as they should have...ok first, lyrics, when I said, "...lyrics, told, you, you idiot..." I was saying that you got on his case, aswell you should have, and then focused my attention on him, by calling him an idiot. hope I didn't confuse you, but either way, I apologize.

next, I wanted to explain my posts. I understand I got pretty angry...and that's because I have a lot of experience with people telling me to kill myself, and that was always a hurtful thing (obviously), so when I read the posts, I was reminded and angry, so I do apologize for the frequent "let-down(s)". also, when I said that maybe he should kill himself, I didn't mean it literally, I would never suggest someone do so. and even though I didn't mean it literally, I know it was wrong of me to say, and again I apologize. sometimes my emotions get a little too out of control...I'm still working on that.

thx 4 the apology... i understand now..

.blue.moon.

.blue.moon.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
(some person)
my name is michelle...
and im trying to hang on..
but every new idea someone gives me.
brings a wave of temptation and desire to attempt it

so michelle are u out of the hospital yet>??
plz hang in there sweety...

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
i out..which is good i guess..gives me another chance to try at death

xxZinc

xxZinc

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
so is all your gnna do post about how you are gnna try and kill yourself
then ignore everyone who cares
and gives you advice
then try again until it works

because if that is the case why are you here
why dont you try actually thinking about what people say
when they are trying to help you
rather than just saying your gnna try and kill youself again

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
i am thinking about what people are saying...

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
hmm, zinc seems a little harsh, but i have to say that i agree...we do care, and that's why we are responding to you. it just doesn't seem as if you are even listening to any of us, mainly because you keep saying you're going to try again. i mean, with the response alone, it seems like you're being negative. girl, think about all of this. i mean, really think about it. i know you want help, because if you didn't, you wouldn't be here...and it would be really sad to know that a young girl would rather give up on life, than be strong and find a way of positively dealing with her problems. look, take some time to think...about life, and what you could get out of it-not what you haven't...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users