Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I feel like commiting suicide.....HELP!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
i aam thinking about it.im not dead yet am i...

xxxjulz10xxx

xxxjulz10xxx

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
well true, ur not dead yet
but really think if ur going to die
i dont recommend it
death is a permenant solution to a temperary problem
... you cant go back on it once its done

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
ell yeah of course you cant go back..
but in some ways its good.
you escape the pain,confusiuon,hate,.everything

xxxjulz10xxx

xxxjulz10xxx

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
yeah i know wut u mean
sometimes i feel like death would be best
im not going to recommend u do it though
idk, just seems like a bad idea

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
i guess so..im srtill thinking about it..actualy ive been so busy thinking about wether to die or not and try some of the ideas a few people gave that i havent cut in five days now.five full days.not counting today though i havent cut today yet either..its been a long while since ive gone this long without cutting

xxxjulz10xxx

xxxjulz10xxx

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
lol wow thats ironic,
but hey, whatever works,
ive gone a week or 2 without cutting before

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
i havent managesd a week since i think third grade was the last time i went more than a week..

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
no one else want to give me anymore sugestons?????

Alesia_17

Alesia_17

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
don't kill urself as tempting as it may be don't. you'd be letting ur so called dad win. call for help get out of that place i know its hard but trust me its the best thing u can do. email me for more help if u need it i'll always help. trust me killing urself isn't the answer.

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
i supose so..idk

That Dancing Boy***

That Dancing Boy***

Tortured Rose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Zinc i totally back u up on that comment :wink:

Tristian

Tristian

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Thats pretty sad. But if you want to meet someone to talk to there is a really nice guy I recently met. PM me if you want to meet him.

That Dancing Boy***

That Dancing Boy***

Tortured Rose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
Tbh truthfully honest babes.....
Just be strong then when you can..move out
but dont do anything harsh or daft bcus life is what you make it yeah.

Suicide isnt the way out!!!!

-xXAlthcellXx-

-xXAlthcellXx-

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
There are many ways how to solve ur problem, here r sum:
1. Go get sum cyanide pills and consume it and ur ded in 5 min.
2. Get sum rope and hang yourself in ur room. (Note: Keep ur room locked)
3. Stab ur self. (Note: Close ur eyes wen ur doing it.)
OR
4. Punch ur father in his face to test him if he still loves u despite of da act you have done.
5. Report ur dad to the nearest police station to solve ur problem once and for all. (Note: If ur so called "Dad" will defend himself then defend yours as well)

Advice: 4 and 5 are da best things to do in ur situation. 1, 2 and 3, dont do those 'cause killing ur self is not da best answer.

1crazy sk8in emo kid

1crazy sk8in emo kid

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
i understand where ur comin from bout having a sucky life.like me every girl i've ever dated has stabbed me in the bak an at that time i did want to kill myself.i almost succeded too..thank go i didn't thought because i realized that theres alot to life i haven't even seen or done yet.i got 1 more yr left b4 i can leave my parents(who care me,but don't understand me.the only 1 that does is my gma.)if u really wanna get away frm ur dumd ass dad then i can grab some buds an we can find u.no matter where u r cuz after hight skool were livin like hippies man..no worrys wat so ever.find me on myspace.my name on there is as i lie awke i continue to think only of her.or just search for jody strickland in nc.

l8r

1crazy sk8in emo kid

1crazy sk8in emo kid

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
that last commet was for "some person" but any1 can use the advice if they want.

zooei

zooei

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
Wow that's really bad hey! But you know, it doesn't matter how bad things get, you were born on this earth because you are strong enough to live it. I'v also thought about suicide, but I dunno, it just seems that you giving up a great future that you could have. All these things happen for a reason, to make us stronger cauz there's a great future ahead, don't give up, it's not worth it

.blue.moon.

.blue.moon.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
(-xXDotaBoyXx-)
There are many ways how to solve ur problem, here r sum:
1. Go get sum cyanide pills and consume it and ur ded in 5 min.
2. Get sum rope and hang yourself in ur room. (Note: Keep ur room locked)
3. Stab ur self. (Note: Close ur eyes wen ur doing it.)
OR
4. Punch ur father in his face to test him if he still loves u despite of da act you have done.
5. Report ur dad to the nearest police station to solve ur problem once and for all. (Note: If ur so called "Dad" will defend himself then defend yours as well)

Advice: 4 and 5 are da best things to do in ur situation. 1, 2 and 3, dont do those 'cause killing ur self is not da best answer.

i dont want to waste my time telling you the same things that several of us have told others on here who have suggested that this girl kill herself...
so go back on the previous pages of this forum and see just wat an ass u are being....
there are so many ppl on here that are giving her advice on how to kill herself that the only thing shes gonna take in is the way to do it, not the posiitve info like how there are other options besides killing urself...
i cant believe that some of you are that stupid and selfcentered as to suggest these things to this poor girl...
especially when u write at the end of ur post "kiolling urself is not the best answer"... loser...
just go back and read the other posts that losers and posers like u have left.... anyone who tells someone who is seriously contemplating suicide how to kill themselves are posers b/c a real emo would understand the pain that person is going through and would realize that they need to be there for the suicidal person and tell them positive things that will discourage them from going through with it. But the posers will want to "brag" about how much they know about how to do it, and therefore they wont keep the best interest of the suffering person in mind.
if any one of you fall under this category, dont even post on here. your opinion is unwanted.

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
Sorry, but your father sounds like a complete wanker. Don't give him the satisfaction, hun. Suicide is never the answer, though I must admit that I consider it a lot at times. Don't give up. Send me a message if you need to talk. smile.gif

-xXAlthcellXx-

-xXAlthcellXx-

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
u know wat lyricsonmyhead, I've suffered a lot and I feel hatred to this world because of the torments I've tasted in my past. U know what, I've been brutalized too by my parents and humiliated too by my classmates. I've been also almost got killed when I was imprisoned in a cold cabinet by my classmates who is until now are still bullying me. I've been also hated by my father because I am da cause of his hardship. Im sad when Im hearing sum one is hurt. So, please tink first before u say anything bad to me because u dont still know me.

About wat I've said about da suicide thing, Im sorry because I've made it more complicated. But the simple message that Im trying to say is that I am feeling sorry for her in her situation and justice must be served and not quick death. Im not taking advantage of this situation just to make her happy because I say things by my heart and soul. Im not a user 'cause Im always used and humiliated by people.

If u still want to call me a Poser and an assh***, then go ahead. But be careful 'cause u dont now me yet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users