Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I feel like commiting suicide.....HELP!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
167 replies to this topic

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
whatever-_-

xxxjulz10xxx

xxxjulz10xxx

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts
(some person)
whatever-_-

*hugs*
dont listen to zinc
hes in a bad mood
im here if u wanna talk
my s/n is xxxjulz10xxx

Milly

Milly

Spiraling Tempest

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts
  • Fav Band All my favourite bands.
(xxZinc)
umm, why do you post here seriously
i would like to know
because all you do is make threads complaing about things and asking for help
then go around saying how youre still gnna kill yourself

Give the guy a break why are you posting here if you only trying to make him feel bad??

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
make who feel bad???

matthiasvegh

matthiasvegh

Tortured Rose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
um, you

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
im a girl-_-

EmoBoy81991

EmoBoy81991

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Hey, I have one thing to say to you! Wake up from this eternal sleep of delusional thoughts and smell the roses! If you ever commit suicide, you will be doing your dad a favor, and the last thing you wanted to do, I think from reading your notes, is to please you dad. If you give in to him, you will never be able to out live him, and when he is dying, you can go up to him, and say, "Hey, dad, its your good for nothing daughter. Guess what, I did something with my life and you didn't help me. The only thing you did was convince me to stop listening to you. And you know what? My life is a whole lot better since then. Thanks."
You whole life will be better off if you just block him and his negativity, and useless words out of you thoughts. And keep finding friends, the more, the better. Read this:

Sadness Brings Only Death
Evil ways, they are unheard of,
Never giving up, hate is their love,
The lives that they take, they don't really care,
They just want to be alone, nothing for them to bare,

Evil is their way, taking down these iron curtains up high,
Unlocking the mighty key before them, saying their last good bye,
They are now what they feared the most, falling into despair,
The very words from their cold and pale lips, "I am aware",

And their pain gone for good, feeling what is not thereof,
They are alone, the very thing they fought to lose, fall short of,

They are dead!

And you know what, I think from putting this post on here, it helped you. You made friends that are trying to support you. Thats great. And add me as another friend. We may not know you that personally, but we do care about you. We know what your going through.
Best Thoughts!

xxZinc

xxZinc

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
(Milton)
Give the guy a break why are you posting here if you only trying to make him feel bad??

*her.

and i am posting this because it seems like the same thing every day
i spent a lot of time trying to give her advice and help
and all it seems is that she doesnt listen, and continues to post her problems
andd say shes gnna kill herself and whatnot
it gets frustrating after a while

matthiasvegh

matthiasvegh

Tortured Rose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
/me ignores xxZinc
um, im not totally sure Some Person absolutley hates his dad.. :\
im almost certain she wants her dad to love him.
do your self (and us..) a favour, dont die.
if you do want to die, make the last part of your life good, its your decision when to die, why not enjoy the last, most important part of it? and maybe, youll see the point of life, the happiness.
i dont think i can help anymore.. :s

EmoBoy81991

EmoBoy81991

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
Hey, dude, she's a girl!

xXxRainxXX

xXxRainxXX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Fav Band Blink 182
Suicide is just not the answer in your case. If you try to kill yourself you're just letting your dad and everyone else win.

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
i guess..im stiull thinking about it..but i dont knw

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
sometimes i wish i could just give up
other times i wish id given up along time ago
and the occasionaly i wonder if prehaps i have
i wish i coiuld erase all in my mind and restart.theres no way ill ever sort this all out..
no one could.
i wish sometimes no one would care if i was dead.but then i usuay realize no one would care.as long as im alive people will claim to care claim i mean so much to them...but in the end i know once im burried my mmemory dies no one will care and no one will even remeber my existence...if i dont disapear compleatly from every memory from every inch of the face of the earth from every history record ill be surprised.
because sure people say they car while im alive
but once im dead everyone will frget me ill be dead they will move on to someone alive.i doubt ill even get a funeral...
you know what i mean..
people care..till your dead..untill then they say please dont die we will miss you
truth is its a lie..no ones going to miss you.no one is going to care.youll be dead.dead in a grave no questions no gossip deead cold deteroating turning to dusty dead...
your as dead as youll ever be.
and no ones gonna give a fu**

-xXAlthcellXx-

-xXAlthcellXx-

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
(some person)
sometimes i wish i could just give up
other times i wish id given up along time ago
and the occasionaly i wonder if prehaps i have
i wish i coiuld erase all in my mind and restart.theres no way ill ever sort this all out..
no one could.
i wish sometimes no one would care if i was dead.but then i usuay realize no one would care.as long as im alive people will claim to care claim i mean so much to them...but in the end i know once im burried my mmemory dies no one will care and no one will even remeber my existence...if i dont disapear compleatly from every memory from every inch of the face of the earth from every history record ill be surprised.
because sure people say they car while im alive
but once im dead everyone will frget me ill be dead they will move on to someone alive.i doubt ill even get a funeral...
you know what i mean..
people care..till your dead..untill then they say please dont die we will miss you
truth is its a lie..no ones going to miss you.no one is going to care.youll be dead.dead in a grave no questions no gossip deead cold deteroating turning to dusty dead...
your as dead as youll ever be.
and no ones gonna give a fu**

Then, what are you trying to say is that you are giving up, right. Then, you are only letting your inner enemy which is hatred to win over you. You must fight hatred in your heart by solving your own problem first which is hopelessness. I know that it would not be easy because all things here in this world are difficult.

So before you think that no one cares about you when you die, think again because I can see that many ppl care about you, perhaps not your father, uncles and cousins but your friend/friends and your deceased mother and brother. I can sense also that your mother's and brother's spirit does not want you to die because every time you commit suicide, you'll end up in a hospital bed alive.

zooei

zooei

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts
Why do you say no body gives a fu**? I think this is probably the post with the most replies on this website, with atleast 98% replies that say you shouldn't commit suicide. Obviously we care. . .Alot! And. . .ALOT of us care. We don't want you to commit suicide, and we are trying to help you, plz don't do it! But remember, we can't make the choice for you, there is only so much that we can do. You have control over your life, you decide. You decide if your going to give in. Why give up when you can have a better future? If you can only start believing, every one of us is special, and we don't deserve to commit suicide, we deserve to live. And one day we are gonna take vengence on the bastards that put is in these positions, but you gotta hold on becauz we are all special enuf to live, to exist. I can't imagene what you are going through, but I can tell you that you can get through it, you can, you just need to keep holding on. You just need to break the ice. Plz, look at all the replies, we are all here for you, and we all want to help, but we can't help if you won't let us, if you won't work with us, come on, we work as a team, we don't give up, cauz we are all special. . .

xemokidx

xemokidx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
don't commit suicide just think or all the good things about yourself and think of what the world would be like without you, think of your friends, and how much they would miss you. when you get out of the hospital you should leave your dad and go stay with a friend, im sure they would understand considering the circumstance. your friends would be devistated if commited suicide, pm me if you need someone to talk to, i'd do the best i can to help.

xemokidx

xemokidx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
don't commit suicide just think or all the good things about yourself and think of what the world would be like without you, think of your friends, and how much they would miss you. when you get out of the hospital you should leave your dad and go stay with a friend, im sure they would understand considering the circumstance. your friends would be devistated if commited suicide, pm me if you need someone to talk to, i'd do the best i can to help.

xemokidx

xemokidx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
look how many people care about you we are all supporting you and we want you to be around for a longtime obviously. we all care about you ... look how many replies you have.

just.here.to.help3

just.here.to.help3

Tortured Rose

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
Dear reader,

I was thinking of commiting suicide, once, about 2 years ago....but i didnt.

I went outside the next day and i just realised how damn beautiful everything was. Life, nature, people. I know it sounds soooo corny, but i swear, im still like that, every-single-day. (yes my mates get tired of me pointing out how pretty the sky is today, but hey they live with it). There's at least one point in the day when i look at something around me and think that it's like....wonderful, amazing, breathtaking even. I see everything so differently now, the good and the bad. I never ignore the bad, I just try and change what's in my power and celebrate the good.

I also believe that everyone is beautiful, and everyone's life can be beautiful - each person is born with that potential. Ever since being depressed I've been trying to help people....trying to make them see what i see. The positibe. But it hasn't ever worked so far no matter how hard i try. But i keep working at it....and i hope i help. God i hope that i do, or am capable of helping you.

And im begging you, on my knees not to kill yourself now or ever. because, i hope that it is obvious to you that the people here care - so much.

My dear, you have the rest of your life ahead of you.....several paths you could take. But that's your decision. your life will be decided by your decisions. Sure in your path will be some walls to climb, some scary things that you must face, but when it comes down to it, you govern your life.

Take your life into your own hands and decide if this is the life that you want. if you dont want what you have do what you have to, or wish to. go to a foster home, move away and get a job, stand up to your dad, ignore your dad, leave your dad. i dont know. They're all decisions that you must make

before i wrote all that, i wrote something different. something on the lines of what everyone else has said. but....i changed it a bit. i just hoped i can help. really i do.

and i'm sorry if what i've written is silly.

the point of view of a dreamer, an idealist. but everyone can dream, right?

From, Sarah in london

.blue.moon.

.blue.moon.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts
i agree with what zooei and just.here.to.help<3 said:
we dont even know you, yet we genuinely care about you...
i have prayed for you.
honestly i have.
and i will continue to keep you in my prayers.
michelle:
please dont give up.
please take all this advice into consideration, a lot of it is from ppl who have been at a suicidal place in their life.
please go back and re read waht we have implored you not to do, and please make up your mind to choose life, and not give in to what your dad, your hatred or anything else is telling you to do:
dont kill yourself.
please.
this plea is coming from someone who doesnt even know you, yet cares about your life.
<3<3
*hugs*
Ash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users