Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How manny times have you tried to kill your self?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
234 replies to this topic

XXXkattsangelXXX

XXXkattsangelXXX

Tortured Rose

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
i just realized that i've tried to kill myself twice. once when i was 10 i jumped off the roof of these apartments (it was only 2 stories high) but i only broke my left arm and leg. than kids at school called me "Katt the criple" and they would say "To bad for Katt, she wants to die, but all cats have 9 lives." :Cry: then i went to middle school and cut my wrist in the girls bathroom. s0meone called the poliec and i was rushed to the Emergancy room. oh no wait. than i bit a hole in the bag thingy they atach to your arm so that my heart would stop to your arm but the nurse had seen and pulled the thingy out of my arm. then she laughed and said "Your determine to die. Arent you?" i noded yes and began to cry like this :Cry: so thats three times for me. how about you :?: (i hope this cat dosent have 9 lives) sad.gif oh and next time i want to die i will die. i will god you hear me?

XXXkattsangelXXX

XXXkattsangelXXX

Tortured Rose

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
:arrow: Damit some 1 reply

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
hmm alot more than im going to count
once in second grade i almost jumped off my two story roof
another time i tried to cut till i bled so much id die
actualy ive tried that several times
umm lets see oh yeah i also almost hung myself but my freind kinda made me decide not to
almost shot myself to
till i tried and the bullets were all gone
that realy sucked
obviously im not very good at this because i manage to pick the wrong tme and place everytime and end up failing

xxZinc

xxZinc

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
never.

all you need to do is think for a second about what youre giving up. shit may seem bad, and ive gone through some pretty bad shit that i doubt most people have had to deal with... all you need to do is stop and realise that its not worth it, and however much you think your life sucks it really doesnt. people have gone through much more than you can imagine and have lived. trying to kill yourself is just a way out that doesnt solve anything.

Alana.

Alana.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Cradle Of Filth, or HIM
(xxZinc)
never.

all you need to do is think for a second about what youre giving up. shit may seem bad, and ive gone through some pretty bad shit that i doubt most people have had to deal with... all you need to do is stop and realise that its not worth it, and however much you think your life sucks it really doesnt. people have gone through much more than you can imagine and have lived. trying to kill yourself is just a way out that doesnt solve anything.

Exactly what he said I'd say something else but he already said it

XXXkattsangelXXX

XXXkattsangelXXX

Tortured Rose

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
you guys dont understand what im going through...

xxZinc

xxZinc

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
please explain what your going through so people can help you.
because otherwise you doing this is just a sad cry for attention.
you need to open your eyes and look at the world.
it might help you realise that what you are going through isnt as bad as you think.

XXXkattsangelXXX

XXXkattsangelXXX

Tortured Rose

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
DAMN IT! i don't NEED anyone to understand! no one cares annyway. did youre dad leave you when your eight? does your mom abuse you and not your little sister? do you only have one friend thats gonna commit suicide? do people ignore you? and when they pay atention they only act like your friend to humiliate you? if you answered no to anny of these questions, than you will never understand me.

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
no.but i wish my dad would leave.my mom died when i was six.i went emo at seven.my dad abuses me almost every day and tells me to die all the time he wishes i was dead wants me out of his life cause all im good for is something he can beat up
my brother died when i was 10
im 14 now

xxZinc

xxZinc

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
(XXXkattsangelXXX)
DAMN IT! i don't NEED anyone to understand! no one cares annyway. did youre dad leave you when your eight? does your mom abuse you and not your little sister? do you only have one friend thats gonna commit suicide? do people ignore you? and when they pay atention they only act like your friend to humiliate you? if you answered no to anny of these questions, than you will never understand me.

my mom died when i was 10.
my dad left me when i was 6, came back into my life every few years.
when my mom died he married the woman he was having an affair for the whole time. now im forced to live with them both.
my best friend died when i was 13.
and my girlfriend who i love more than anyting broke up with me last month.

so im pretty sure everyone here has problems, okay, so trying to single yourself out and make the sh*t you have to deal with seem way worse than everyone else isnt going to help you get over it.
you think you want to die but you actually dont. deep down you know you dont. if you did you would have done it already. you coulda jumped infront of a truck on the highway or a subway car or something...

all you are doing by posting that you want to die here is seeking attention, which it is obvious that you need some. you need to find someone to talk to about your problems. trying to kill yourself isnt going to get you anywhere. youre just giving up. and its a pretty stupid way to deal with things.

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
does your dad beat you..i dont think so..

xxZinc

xxZinc

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
he used to when he was drunk until i was old enough to fight back...

picking out one example isnt the point. im trying to say that killing yourself fixes no problems. you need to face your problems rather than run and hide from them. doing that is what has got you into the position of considering suicide in the first place...

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
umm if id ignored my problems i wouldnt have been emo at the age of six...which is when i first cut..haha seriously though
its the fact that i started looking at my problems and trying to face them that things went hopeless

xxZinc

xxZinc

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
thinking things are hopeless probably isnt the best way to go. things are never hopeless.

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
oh trust me that is so not true

XXXkattsangelXXX

XXXkattsangelXXX

Tortured Rose

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
wow we have more in comon than i thought. ur lucky that you had somebody that loves u. all the guys at my school think i'm a creep

xxZinc

xxZinc

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 530 posts
well if you think its hopeless obviously it isnt going to get much better for you.
you need to try and figure out how to deal with shit rather than just saying 'its hopeless' and giving up...

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
("XXXkattsangelXXX")
wow we have more in comon than i thought. ur lucky that you had somebody that loves u. all the guys at my school think i'm a creep

who are you talking to?

XXXkattsangelXXX

XXXkattsangelXXX

Tortured Rose

• Validating
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
ok i'm sorry those things happened to you guys and i know you feel alot like i do but every time i trust someone they hurt me more than anny truck or car could. plus god wount let me into heaven and people in hell ane done some pretty bad stuff. i don't want to seem like i want atention, but i do. when i was nine years old i ran away in the midle of the winter. the only friend i've ever had went looking for me and she went looking alone. i need atention because only one person has ever realy cared about me. i don't know what its like to be loved, i never have, and i don't think annyone will love a sixseen year old who is like this.

some person

some person

Spiraling Tempest

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts
trust me i know what you mean
when i was five my mother died.she was the only one who realy ecver cared much for me her and my brother and my oen freind
at 6 i started cutting but i dont want attenton
for me attention actualy sometimes scares me because i cant handle it
same with complimentsl..hate em
i used to get into well i still do get into fights at school my dads beat me since i was five always telling me to die and stuff
most of my freinds know my sdisguise but not who i realy am
alot of people i knew ddied
some not so close freinds my closest freind my mother my brother and some other family members
my brother died four years ago
my best freind ever died january
i miss her alot.in the past year i know about 12 people who died that i was somewhat close to
but yet somehow i still manage to smile and laugh even if its fake
i still manage to help alot of people..through alot of things or with alot of things give advice that actualy works
but i also end up hurting alot of people physicaly and mentaly..and it hurts to know that...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users