Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cut Up Poetry

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Emotronic

Emotronic

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
So considering cutting is a part of emo culture I did this cut up to be in accord with my culture. Hope you like it.

engine, I an consumed false upon demon. Like monstrosity. creature township knowingly unfathomed.
Oh, dreaded example, indicates meditates,
with the some bargain cloud formation a hole a consumed by bargain indicates before When or vista carelessly shocking nation pierced is cosmic,
knowingly with the the a near a underhandedly or a the Necronomicon ridiculously ooze learned and temporal monstrosity. the some secret.
eagerly outer,
insanity competed inferiority learned heart of over a a temporal the stone is beam the thing at annihilation overwhelmingly
I myself before a offspring of some surface. before into the some bargain
but the false place believe a big last, but the a a the the The particle the demon.
inside a the thoroughly abnormality. Remembering ooze inside a tome watched in
When another before me. people believe
For example, Necronomicon ridiculously ritual recognized more earth-threatening.
over prostated the Most people some surface. A no precise annihilation of a some statesmanlike, ritual.
At a temporal accidentally unspeakable The squid bumped lover over was a nameless ghoul,
from a is cosmic, some statesmanlike, the table horrible truth delicacy captured that people death rejoices,
inside underhandedly or earth-threatening. phantasm beyond inexorably bumped at an scream.
a doorstep.
inside shadow.
foreign laughed in learned township,
because bizarre, a annihilation a truck coin of
Oh, lover over The a a an of the blasphemous a that knowingly book example,
a overwhelmingly inside a upon a the wisely the horrible the another abnormality.
aversion more unfathomed.
or eagerly over a that always explianed half-hidden much re-animated competed with some a globule secretly
Remembering the some surface. that a infected annihilation engine,
I captured putrid believe unfathomed. explianed
A half-hidden ALL! was viper.
of indicates that knowledge of lazily infected a putrid unspeakable of others underhandedly a of is last,
make me toward a fan recorder for creature indicates carelessly shocking ritual explianed hideous engine,
the was delicacy before me. they thoroughly accidentally surface.
burden me.
viewed the a tape the coin was people believe the example,
a mark A beam servant annihilation of the mark before the wedge.
around bumped pit, it beam blasphemous for a truck secret.
pierced the precise township burden stood before that a demon.
the of For a the the organism temporal monstrosity.
Necronomicon explianed burden an the of the annihilation subconscious delicacy flies fascination the awful tome barely horrible a somewhat a some cloud formation burglar.
globule a a a fan about an blasphemous abnormality the ooze vista of demon.
Like ALL! mortician the library,
a Necronomicon anomaly ostensibly that around coin of a another unspeakable living soon the Necronomicon
A nation a smelly the wisely flies pit.
Sometimes power for a For bizarre, a believe a burglar.
some the wheel. it means organism coin knowingly bestowed insanity
Sometimes knowingly subconscious mark over another abnormality.
assimilated some legend meditates, the pit, lover over a about an anomaly some spirit the slow see a ghoul,
hardly pierced book is the vista around a of the some danced vault moldy,
burly wheel bumped living inside
When the carelessly a note spirit magnificent and an a tome toward me.
cleaned A stood before barely frantically The some bargain servant brainwashed a ritual.
ridiculously competed ridiculously soon ALL! When ghastly.
almost and viewed living inside the that a viewed bumped accidentally ridiculously creature, some shadow.
A shadow creature, truth about curious history inside blasphemous voice.
accidentally a township knowingly some around the vista of a hardly abstraction.
When was captured and consumed some irregular A stood before big for over a the of cosmic,
the often assimilated of a precise township ritual carelessly a bargain antiquarian, so-called of a was revealed!
ooze the clock the organism means that fan somewhat the of Cthulhu prostated a wisely surly much coin a note toward
For the I knowingly subconscious that was a long that a competed with as the the a the revealed!
The captured beating an insanity annihilation overwhelmingly the the face some fascination ostensibly danced pit.
magnificent coffin behind the of a a cloud mortician of a irregular find some means that often shared science beneath history self-flagellates.
unearthly aversion place the but others tome bumped myself before the hole is tome toward rejoices,
because a model. bumped wheel bumped myself frantically hated rejoices,
because the ooze of of indicates estate.
the A inside the phantasm the of an A frantically Necronomicon competed a township inferiority learned
but beam living was because the For example, some fascination and another
For in the that the from a or a vault the blasphemous abnormality.
Remembering a a abstraction. When cleaned the is bizarre,
watched ooze inside burden a hole note prostated myself monstrosity. black,
accidentally into of the the some fascination
The knowingly contain death rejoices, make me the blasphemous annihilation stood before with some inexorably
laughed indicates that burden helped monstrosity.
A that a viewed the is mysterious,
conquered the a mysterious fungoid vista a big the you see was captured a
The aversion over living thing at and an watched in
It took single-handledly avoided place the monolith much an was revealed! insanity is an to make danced with
The soon I demon. the shocking a some place the a hole Necronomicon conquered
The aversion honor stone that a temporal blasphemous upon another insanity is
but history the the dreaded means that knowingly an abstraction.
around the people nameless a ritual. mortician carelessly it a the crane over ghastly.
For hurled a hideous engine, because some nameless tomb. the wisely beam When a big a clock.
shared its fractured example, the big ooze inside modern
I some organism over recognized a fascination inside formation single-handledly heart of eagerly another aversion for power a smelly of the fungoid vista see a secreted is a smelly the nation unspeakable nation abnormality barely legend eagerly outer,
The the foreign is creature rage, and coin burden hardly was to carelessly shocking mark a inside big fan echo When another hideous engine,
secretly dreaded a somewhat

BLOODY MESS

BLOODY MESS

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band Sonic Youth
  • Fav Song Swan by Unwound
It's fucking too long !!
Don't forget we're emo-kids, we can't read over 10 lines of poetry.
What is it about ?

Emotronic

Emotronic

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
It's about licking blood out of your arm, in a very metaphorical way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users