Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Something I've Been Working On...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Hast

Hast

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 544 posts
Something I'm making for a special someone, who will not scroll down to the bottom and ruin the surprise wink.gif

Made in Photoshop, about two hours of on and off work, heart comes from text using "<3" and some minor adjustments to make the ends fit together and look like a heart. Splatter brushes left over from a previous project, I wasn't the one who made them. Obviously I'm going to change the words around to be a little more personal, created it at a 10 x 10 size, figure I could print it off as large as 20" x 20" and still have it look pretty good. Trying to pick out a good pink color is hard, but I think this one works. Give me your opinions...

Attached Files

Jagged Hero

Jagged Hero

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
I like the idea, but it could still use some work

shadowboi

shadowboi

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 posts
I like it. But I have to agree with above. It needs just a touch more.
But its nice and its the thought that counts <3

henrik

henrik

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band MCR
Very artistic.
Love it, but the both above are right; you could add something to it 8>
I just canīt imagine what.

Aror

Aror

Curse Of Stone

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
2 hours? o.O
All right... but a bit too spacey now. You don't have a lot of dark/light balance, and there's a lot of empty space here.
But keep working. If anything, I'd take a lighter dark color (like gray) and use that splatter brush to create some filler stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users