Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ask Minerva (c'mon, Don't Be Shy)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
104 replies to this topic

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
QUOTE (Jebem Ti Boga @ May 22 2008, 09:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will win that battle! I will use whatever means I find necessary!

And also Rellik I already know Evilty is a godess, a godess of Van sex!

Only because I made her into what she is. MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

xxxlittleMissNiggerxxx

xxxlittleMissNiggerxxx

/emocut

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,075 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band My chemical romance
I won't argue with that. She had some crazy rides with you there in the last forum thread.

~MiNeRvA~

~MiNeRvA~

Dark Crystal Goddess of Imagination

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band 30 seconds to Mars
  • Fav Song A beautiful lie
This thread is for the purpose of conversing with me, not amoung yourselves. Respect the godess.

Attached File  11.JPG   63.9KB   3 downloads

xxxlittleMissNiggerxxx

xxxlittleMissNiggerxxx

/emocut

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,075 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band My chemical romance
Yes, godess. I have almost written a half page of my essay and its 11 here how do you think I'm doing?

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
QUOTE (Minerva @ May 22 2008, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This thread is for the purpose of conversing with me, not amoung yourselves. Respect the godess.

Attached File  11.JPG   63.9KB   3 downloads

*makes bowing motion with hands*
Sorry goddess.

Lifeswhatyoumakeit

Lifeswhatyoumakeit

Life's What You Make It, Can't Escape It

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
why are you setting yourself up as a guru?

do you feel you are really qualified?

thats my question

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
QUOTE (Lifeswhatyoumakeit @ May 22 2008, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
why are you setting yourself up as a guru?

do you feel you are really qualified?

thats my question

Actually isn't she just allowing others to benefit from her life experience?

~MiNeRvA~

~MiNeRvA~

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts
  • Country
QUOTE (Rellik San @ May 22 2008, 01:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually isn't she just allowing others to benefit from her life experience?

Well to answer both questions at once, I ussually am the one people always seak out for advice, or just an ear, because I don't judge, I listen, and I have gone through alot in my life so I can offer advice if someone asks for it. Also I can tell someone how something is life, I've I've experienced it with great detail, as being detailed is both a pleasure of mine as well as my job in accounting. The last picture I used was just the best choice from the other images I had, not to portray myself as a guru. And my name IS Minerva, who WAS ACTUALLY a Roman godess. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Lifeswhatyoumakeit

Lifeswhatyoumakeit

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
QUOTE (Minerva @ May 22 2008, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well to answer both questions at once, I ussually am the one people always seak out for advice, or just an ear, because I don't judge, I listen, and I have gone through alot in my life so I can offer advice if someone asks for it. Also I can tell someone how something is life, I've I've experienced it with great detail, as being detailed is both a pleasure of mine as well as my job in accounting. The last picture I used was just the best choice from the other images I had, not to portray myself as a guru. And my name IS Minerva, who WAS ACTUALLY a Roman godess. Look it up if you don't believe me.

ok...can i ask your advice on spelling?

oh wait i can't because you can't spell!

and you've had an especially hard life yeah?

In this forum for example the people that give advice the best don't generally need to advertise the fact...objet trouve, gunman & sentient are clearly a lot wiser than yourself

whether you are named after a fictional goddess or not is irrelevant...

Basically I have a problem with people setting themselves up as guru's.....if you were that wise people would come to know of your wisdom and eventually you would be a guru..

asking people to ask you advice is a bit silly imo

I have beaten everyone in my facebook friends in the music quiz on all levels and doubled my nearest rivals score, i also won a competition recently through myspace with SRD distribution where you emailed your taste & how diverse you go and i won 2000 of music yet you don't see me asking you to ask me questions about music....

RoscoBenjamin

RoscoBenjamin

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Jeff Buckley

~MiNeRvA~

~MiNeRvA~

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts
  • Country
QUOTE (Lifeswhatyoumakeit @ May 22 2008, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok...can i ask your advice on spelling?

oh wait i can't because you can't spell!

and you've had an especially hard life yeah?

In this forum for example the people that give advice the best don't generally need to advertise the fact...objet trouve, gunman & sentient are clearly a lot wiser than yourself

whether you are named after a fictional goddess or not is irrelevant...

Basically I have a problem with people setting themselves up as guru's.....if you were that wise people would come to know of your wisdom and eventually you would be a guru..

asking people to ask you advice is a bit silly imo

I have beaten everyone in my facebook friends in the music quiz on all levels and doubled my nearest rivals score, i also won a competition recently through myspace with SRD distribution where you emailed your taste & how diverse you go and i won 2000 of music yet you don't see me asking you to ask me questions about music....

Wow, you really lodged your head far up there didn't you? Maybe I flub up on my spelling from time to time, but you obviously have a problem with your reading skills. Once again I never set myself up as a guru. How many threads are posted asking for some advice here? Loads. Heck, I've even posted a few myself. But simply, there are alot of younger kids here that could use someone who's been ther, to help them out, and I don't mind helping someone avoid a hole if I've already stepped into it. Plus this thread was started off as kind of a goof also, to have fun with if someone asked an outlandish question, to see how far out there I could stretch my imagination, to come up with a fictional answer. Everyone on here got it so far, except for miserable you.

I don't think I've even talked to trouve or gunman yet, for you to be comparing them to me, so I cannot comment on them positive or negative. As far as sentient, well I believe her and I have agreed to disagree, and thats that.

Congrats on all of your musical knowledge and whatever, maybe you should start a thread about that. But don't come here pissing in everybody's cool-aid, because you don't really understand what's going on... Go start fussing on a hostle thread, cuz I'm having too much fun on this one.

RoscoBenjamin

RoscoBenjamin

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Jeff Buckley
ok minerva.why is avram grant a tactical genius?

~MiNeRvA~

~MiNeRvA~

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts
  • Country
QUOTE (RoscoBenjamin @ May 23 2008, 07:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok minerva.why is avram grant a tactical genius?

Because of the butterflies... Why do you keep asking me sports stuff?

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
Why are emo's such hypocrits regarding the likes of hip hop fans, preps, jocks, chavs etc. saying they want acceptance and people not to judge them, but going on to judge others?

Is it what I believe and an issue based purely on the desire of emo kids to feel victimised or is it just they are all really a bunch self righteous douches.

(Point of fact - I'm applying a generalisation here, I know not all are like that.)

~MiNeRvA~

~MiNeRvA~

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts
  • Country
QUOTE (Rellik San @ May 23 2008, 08:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why are emo's such hypocrits regarding the likes of hip hop fans, preps, jocks, chavs etc. saying they want acceptance and people not to judge them, but going on to judge others?

Is it what I believe and an issue based purely on the desire of emo kids to feel victimised or is it just they are all really a bunch self righteous douches.

(Point of fact - I'm applying a generalisation here, I know not all are like that.)

Alright well, personally I don't know that many emo kids, except for on this forum, so I will only coment on the ones here. I've noticed that many are self conscious, and may have low self esteem issues, so they (I am guilty of this as well) post up pictures in hopes to get some form of attention, exceptance, or a compliment. Now the judging part of it all comes from those that reply, because it was asked to do so.

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
Why am I wearing orange today? It's a question I keep asking myself, yet repeatedly fail to find a plausible explanation.

~MiNeRvA~

~MiNeRvA~

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts
  • Country
QUOTE (Evility @ May 23 2008, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why am I wearing orange today? It's a question I keep asking myself, yet repeatedly fail to find a plausible explanation.

Because orange makes your eyes really stand out, and in some wierd way makes you smell like fruit...

Lifeswhatyoumakeit

Lifeswhatyoumakeit

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
QUOTE (Minerva @ May 23 2008, 02:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, you really lodged your head far up there didn't you? Maybe I flub up on my spelling from time to time, but you obviously have a problem with your reading skills. Once again I never set myself up as a guru. How many threads are posted asking for some advice here? Loads. Heck, I've even posted a few myself. But simply, there are alot of younger kids here that could use someone who's been ther, to help them out, and I don't mind helping someone avoid a hole if I've already stepped into it. Plus this thread was started off as kind of a goof also, to have fun with if someone asked an outlandish question, to see how far out there I could stretch my imagination, to come up with a fictional answer. Everyone on here got it so far, except for miserable you.

I don't think I've even talked to trouve or gunman yet, for you to be comparing them to me, so I cannot comment on them positive or negative. As far as sentient, well I believe her and I have agreed to disagree, and thats that.

Congrats on all of your musical knowledge and whatever, maybe you should start a thread about that. But don't come here pissing in everybody's cool-aid, because you don't really understand what's going on... Go start fussing on a hostle thread, cuz I'm having too much fun on this one.

if you want to give advice give it in a thread where people are asking for it,,,

you made a thread of your own..that's how you set yourself up as a guru..

I have no intention of starting a thread about my musical knowledge..i don't compare myself to others on that....i have a lot more music to learn about & get into....i haven't heard much throat singing yet,,

please explain what it is i don't understand that is 'going on' other than you thinking you are in a position to counsel others?

my question is....

what food does timbaland get his personal chef to make him the most?

Lifeswhatyoumakeit

Lifeswhatyoumakeit

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
QUOTE (Rellik San @ May 23 2008, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Because of a mixture of things..obviously one should make allowances first off for youth & ignorance that we've all displayed to a greater or lesser extent...

Ultimately i think they are so entrenched in their identity that they can't see the bigger picture....it's so important to them..more important than anything else that they are seen as being emo that they will do anything to reinforce this fact....it's become a trait of middle class white teenagers to refer to poor people or in fact EVERYONE not dressed like them as being 'chavs' & 'preps'

the sheer hypocrisy of it isn't even entering their consciousness as they are only concerned with what people think of them as they have such a deluge of insecurity inside them that it blocks out all else...

It is very annoying & depressing...

you've only got to take most of the responses on this forum to any mention of hip-hop to be aware of just how ignorant some of these kids are....i guess one way to look at it is that people see what they want to see to an extent and they want for some reason (possibly because the bigger boys at school listen to it actually) to have some kind of world order in their heads when it comes to music...this involves hip-hop being shit regardless of the fact they've only ever heard what's on the radio...

~MiNeRvA~

~MiNeRvA~

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts
  • Country
QUOTE (Lifeswhatyoumakeit @ May 23 2008, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if you want to give advice give it in a thread where people are asking for it,,,

you made a thread of your own..that's how you set yourself up as a guru..

I have no intention of starting a thread about my musical knowledge..i don't compare myself to others on that....i have a lot more music to learn about & get into....i haven't heard much throat singing yet,,

please explain what it is i don't understand that is 'going on' other than you thinking you are in a position to counsel others?

my question is....

what food does timbaland get his personal chef to make him the most?

Fied chicken and watermelon??? J/K I'm not racist, i have one black friend. Lol, no but really, is that your question???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users