Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Rp!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9194 replies to this topic

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Georgia
  • Fav Band AFI
  • Fav Song kiss and control!!!
hi there! this is my first rp so if it sucks... blame yourselves cause its your world... just post your charater... the setting is in a fantasy world where all sorts of mythical creatures live... enteract with others or adventure on your own... gore appreciated but not required... enjoy!

name:Eain
appearence: black skinnies, studded belt, wallet with chain, black hoodie jacket with sleeves cut off, skinny but muscular, chain with hollowpoint 50 cal bullet, fluffy black tail, lip rieng, dark eye liner, emocut hair, and fluffy ears!
history: cast from his vampire clan when they discover his mother is a lichen(were wolf), now travels alone seeking food and companions!
weapons:the boyz( two desert eagle pistols) and broadsword sheathed on his belt
attributes: typical vamp with lechen speed and sence of smell and hearing!

while adventuring alone eain came to a rundown town! he entered guns drawn and all sences heightened. the streets were full of drunks fighting and hobos warming their hands over cans of burning garbage. he entered the inn of the town not knowing what to expect!

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
  • Fav Song Wait and Bleed
name: Bree
sex: female
Race: human
appearance: medium black hair with blonde streaks, light blue eyes, tanned skin, red t-shirt with a silver broken heart on it, grey torn skinnies,black converse, black and white stripped armwarmers, 6"1', slim
weapons: nothing other then books and pens
history: was a little angel when she was little but now she is a troubled teen

Just after dinner, Bree and her parents started to argue about her going straight over to her friends house to study for their exams that were coming up in 2 days time but bree is ment to be grounded. "Please let me go over mum, i'll be back by 9 i promise". Bree told her mum. "No, you are grounded and you know your not allowed to go anywhere after 6." her dad said.

"I fucking hate you guys!! and i don't care what you think or say but i am going over there!!!" bree yelled. Bree then ran outside and ran to her friends house.

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Hush Sound
Hmm I'll join.

Name: Lirael
Appearance: Tall, female, slim, long black hair in a side parting, cat ears, black eyeliner.
Clothing: tight short-sleeved t-shirt, black cargo pants, studded belt, black wristband. Sometimes wears a long black cloak for stealth purposes.
History: Human. Loner. Orphan. Not much is known.
Weapons: A long steel katana, throwing knives
Attributes: Able to move at superhuman speeds, and has the power to heal.

Lirael sat in the raucous inn, brooding after her fifth shot of tequila. Suddenly a cute stranger walked in, glaring at the crowd, guns drawn.
No one noticed him enter, most were too drunk or too deep in their conversations.

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
walking into the inn on his gaurd eain noticed the fact that noone seemed to notice him... so he holstered the boyz, but just then he noticed someone eyeing him from across the room... placing his hand on the hilt of his sword he walked over to her! "can i help you", he said, it came out rude but he meant it literally for the young woman looked as if she could use some assistance!

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
Lirael cocked her head to one side and looked at the stranger.
He really was cute.
"Can I help you?" he asked.
Lirael purred. Men always had a tendency to underestimate her.
"I should be asking you that. Not many people enter a crowded inn with their guns drawn. But I can assure you that this inn is full of nothing more than a few travelers and traders." she said with a lazy smile and a glint in her eye.

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
  • Fav Song Wait and Bleed
Bree turned up at her friends house 6mins after she left her house. She knocked on the door, no one anwsered. She knocked again, but still no anwser. Bree then grabed a hand full of stones and through at the windows. She wonder why know one anwsered because all the lights were on and her friend told her that they would be home. She then shruged and walked 8 metres down the street and sat in the gutter and started to cry.

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
eain couldnt help but snicker at the things she said..."yes... actually... i need someone to travel with... see i want a clan... to belong some where..." he thought but he just answered her with a fang bearing grin and a slight bow! "my name is Eain" he told he,"and im here in search of a partner... a team even if i can collect enough followers! interested?"

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
"A vampire without a clan. This either means that you were cast out or left of your own will. I, too, am a loner. And now you're asking me to join you? Even though I strike you as the kind of person who needs assistance in a crowded inn?" she said with a slightly mocking tone.

♥Ripley♥

♥Ripley♥

I Pwn You, Get Over It. :3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts
Name: Ola
18years old.
Appearance: Red skinny jeans and plain black top with black converses.

Ola rushed down her stairs and opened her door. She looked around to find Bree crying in the gutter.
"Bree!" She cried out, "What's wrong?!"

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
"cast out" eain enterupted slightly offended, but forgiving due to her agressiveness(majorly admorable attribute in the eyes of a vamp) "and for naught of my own fault... it was because of my heritage that i was dishonored... my mother was a lichen... when the clan members found out we tried to flee, but my mother was captured and burned and my father was stricken down defending me, we narrowly escaped with our lives... i lived on, my father fell less than a year later... im out for revenge... i must avenge my lineage... i offer you this partner roll purely for the gain of an ally looking for glory amongst heroes, but if nay be your answer then i shall part here! good evening madame!"with that he bowed again lower this time and turne to walk away...

♥Ripley♥

♥Ripley♥

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts
Ola grabbed Bree's arm. She walked with ehr and they soon found themselves in a run down town they had never seen before.

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
"Wait," she said softly. Eain turned around with a look of surprise and exasperation. "I do not need glory, nor do I desire it. But you intrigue me, and I you seem like a worthy ally. So I shall join you, if your offer still stands."

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
he stood for a moment... then turned with a dazeling smile..."of coarse m'lady... an offer never dies for one such as yourself... need you prepare or should we part now?!" he held out his hand to help her to her feet!

♥Ripley♥

♥Ripley♥

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts
Ola was stunned, she left Bree and started to run about the run down town. Soon she found herself in an old inn. There she saw a cute cat like boy and pretty cat like girl.

"Excuse me?" Ola said to the couple, "Can you please tell me where the fuck I am?!"

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
Damn! He was so irresistibly cute when he smiled! Focus, Lirael, focus.
"I have everything I need. Unless you have a reason to stay, I suggest we go now." she said, after downing her last shot.
He gestured for her to go first, and they left the inn.

♥Ripley♥

♥Ripley♥

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts
Ola sighed and followed the two.

She stood stopped the by standing in front of them and repeated, "Excuse me, can you tell me where the fuck I am?!"

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
Lirael's ears twitched when she heard the sound of a girl asking for directions in the background, but dismissed it and walked on.
But she was surprised when the girl jumped in front of them and demanded to know what town she was in.
"You're in Essexburg, young girl. Isn't it a bit late for you to be out?

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
quite stunned by the little girl who had seemed to appear from no where eain turned to stare at the child! "of coarse m'lady you are in the town of axel i believe... may i ask what bothers you so?" suddenly a chair flew across the room... with his reflexes honed to that of an immortal he dashed in front of the girl flinging her to lirael, and with one swift move brought out his sword an hatched the chair in to! he turned to the girs and panting said grumpily "uhh... lets go" and once more they were off!

♥Ripley♥

♥Ripley♥

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts
"Cheek!" Ola felt angry, "Yup, I am small but I'm 18 thanks!"

She looked up and down at the cute young boy.

She shouted to them, "How did I get here and how do I get out?!"

For 5minues she waited for them to turn and shout a reply but with no luckshe walked off into the moonlight not knowing where she would go...

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
[Lol sorry I couldn't come up with a name. We'll call it Axel from now on.]
Lirael shoved the girl to one side, and drew her katana. She looked for more signs of danger, but saw none.
"Wait, Eain. do not be too hasty. Where did that chair come from?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users