Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Rp!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9194 replies to this topic

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Georgia
  • Fav Band AFI
  • Fav Song kiss and control!!!
"hurry, it matters not we cant leave that girl all alone! we must catch her!" he hurried after the girl. "Wait!" he shouted as he caught her by the arm "i am sorry for taking you as a child, if i can repay my offence, join us and we shall guide you safely to where ever it is you want to go! what say you miss.. uhh" "ola..." the girl replied. "ola" he repeated, " so will you join us?" just as he finished lirael caught up to them...

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Hush Sound
"I can't detect anyone in the nearby area. We're safe for now." she said calmly as she walked up to them.
"...So will you join us?" she heard Eain finish.
"Ah, still recruiting I see." she said smugly.

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
"an army we need yed three we have... and we are to defeat an entire clan of vampires with a crossbreed, a rogue orphan and a lost halfling... the odds are still on our side i believe" he said twirling the bullet on the chain around his neck! "so are we ready?!"

"an army we need yed three we have... and we are to defeat an entire clan of vampires with a crossbreed, a rogue orphan and a lost halfling... the odds are still on our side i believe" he said twirling the bullet on the chain around his neck! "so are we ready?!"

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
"I believe so. Interesting bullet you've got there. Simply for decorative purposes or childhood memento?" Lirael asked lazily.

♥Ripley♥

♥Ripley♥

I Pwn You, Get Over It. :3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts
Ola smiled.

She looked at the two and after a long silence she finaly said, "Yes. Let's go."

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
The trio started walking, but Lirael stopped them after a few steps.
"Ola, I seem to recall that you were with another girl today. Where is she?" Lirael inquired softly.

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
after a moment of silence and memories eain finally said "this bullet was the only one left in my fathers gun when he died.. i took it and i swore to put between the eyes of the clan leader gustov, who out of spire and hate killed my family!" after finishing the statement he breathed deeply relaxing and finally beginning to enjoy his new companions!

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
Lirael smiled.
Revenge was, oh, so sweet.
Anticipation for the moment of revenge is even sweeter.
She noticed Eain beaming at her, and had to stop herself from smiling back.

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
"come, we must find the girl we left behind," he said and the trio set off looking for the girl who they saw so desprately looking for something! "i think she went this way" he added!

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
"I told you not to be hasty," Lirael muttered.
"Ola, where the hell did you leave her?"

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
"Im sure we will meet up with her again during our adventure. if she wants to join us she knows how to find us!" eain told her, "we must find somewhere and make camp... the sun is beginning to hurt..." as he spoke he began looking in all directions for a place to make a fire! he thought to himself that they could go back to the town a few minutes away, and rest at the inn, but then he spotted a perfect place for a group their size to rest and be conceald by the bushes kept from the view of robbers and other criminals...

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
"Hmph. You two can rest if you want. I can keep watch." Lirael said quietly.
She had completely forgotten about Eain's weakness to the sun.
Ola and Eain dropped their stuff on the ground and began to settle down, while Lirael disappeared into the bushes in search of food.

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
"dont wander too far..." he called after her. he then dropped his things and jumped up on a nearby branch, there he lay back and closed his eyes, thoroughly enjoying th cool breeze and shade of the forest!

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
Lirael walked through the forest, enjoying the relaxing smell of the soil and leaves.
Eain and Ola would have to take care of themselves for a while.
Instead of getting food, Lirael sat down against a tree and brooded for a while.
She had missed the thrill a of a battle.
Cold steel wielded by a cold, calculating mind.
But now she couldn't think.
She should have sensed the chair flying towards them, but she didn't.
And all because of that stupid vampire.

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
the longer he sat there the drowsier he got, his mind raced as he fell of to sleep! he awoke to a loud shrill scream! it was dark but his eyes adjusted in seconds! there were things running every where! what were they he though! the looked like fawnes only their feet were like those of a dragon! without thinkin he wipped out the boyz, BAM BAM BAM!!! three fell but there were stil four more! BAM BAM click click click.... two found their deaths this time but, damn he was out of ammo! he jumped from the tree and ripped his sword out... then falling he plunged it into the top of one of the thing's heads, he heard it scream as it was impaled, then he felt the blood spray his face, he ripped his sword from the beast and turned on the other one when he notice a horrible gruesome sight... ola was dead at it's feet, her blood covered the clearing... he started to weep, and with such rage was this last blow dealt! it cleaved the other beast clean into! after it toppled he dropped his sword and grabbed the body of his fallen companion... that was it she was gone with a final look into his eyes she took her last breath... her throat had been sliced... he began to weep even harder now, holding the body of his comrade close to his, almost praying they could share his heartbeat and she would live again!! it was no use!

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band (I don't have a favourite)
  • Fav Song (N/A)
Name:Tommy Blood
Height:5ft 11inch
Appearance:Long bangs that cover both eyes,his hair color is black with blue tips,he has blue eyes that change to multiple colors,has deathly pale skin(it looks like he is dead),he wears black semi tight pants,wears black hoodies,has snakebites.
Personality:rude,anti social,loner,is psychotic,violent,and depressed.
Weapons:Switchblade,gun(of some sort),and a tazor.

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
  • Fav Song Wait and Bleed
Bree was all alone in a dark and scary street and she had no clue where Ola went. "Ola!!" Bree cried out "Ola where are you? Please i need to talk to you." But there was no sound from Ola.

Bree dropped her books and pens, then ran to where she last saw Ola and went into the direction of where she went.
"Man she couldn't of went to far." Bree said to herself

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
Tommy stared at the pure white,padded walls.He wanted to stab something,but the 'doctors' had taken his weapons away the first day he came here.He hated this place,there was nothing to do.He closed his eyes and wished that he was somewhere else.

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
while holding the body of his friend eain started feeling a pulling sensation... he couldnt help but follow... it led him back to the town and to the inn... but the only thing he saw was a girl running towards a brick building with a sign reading "Axel City Mental Department"! "This cant be good he thought..." then he felt the pulling again... he followed it and realized he was right behind the girl.. the a voice in his head screamed "BREE" then he realized he had yelled it as well.. the girl turned around... she looked scared and upset... "bre..." he muttered as the girl stared at him!

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
Tommy knew where he was,well at least he thought he knew.He thought that he was in the Axel City Mental Department.He got up and stared blankly at the mocking white walls.He had forgotten for a second that he was wearing a straight jacket."FUCKING GET THIS JACKET OFF ME!!!"he screamed at the blank room.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users