Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Rp!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9194 replies to this topic

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
  • Fav Song Wait and Bleed
Just as Bree was about to go into the Mental Department she heard her name and turned around then noticed there was somebody behind.

"Um how do you know my name and how do you know me?" she asked. Bree walked closer until she was face to face with the person/thing.

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band (I don't have a favourite)
  • Fav Song (N/A)
Tommy was angry,but he had no idea why.He struggled to get his arms free from the straight jacket,but it was no use.He slumped down against the wall and slowly slid onto the floor.He had nothing to look forward to.He glared at the wall expecting an answer of some sort.

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Georgia
  • Fav Band AFI
  • Fav Song kiss and control!!!
"i... i dont know... it just came to me... say... what are you doing heere... do you have some sort of connection with this place?! he asked her as she stared at himm with tear tracks down her face! he couldnt help but grin as he looked at her... "if your going in there please let me join you..."

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
I am looking for my friend, Ola who went down this way. But then Bree felt something that she has never felt before. There was voices in her head saying that a boy needs help to get out of the mental department.

Bree shook her head and said . "Arggh there are these voices in my head saying that there is a guy in the mental department that is crying out for help."

Bree thought that it was nothing and just ignored the voices

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
"What are you staring at?!?"he yelled at the wall.He dropped his gaze to the floor.The floor was white as well,and to him it looked like it was a hungry living thing and that he was inside of a living, white monster.But of coarse he was only in a room.He closed his eyes and started laughing hysterically.

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
at the first statement... eains head dropped "ola was with us... we were attacked and i was unable to save her..." tears began running down his cheeks... then he heard it the voice of a boy... he sounded as if he was struggleing..."we need to get in there!" he said to bree, "we gotta get him out!"

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
Tommy had no clue why he was laughing,but he just couldn't control himself anymore.He lay on the floor laughing,he couldn't make himself stop.

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
Bree broke down in tears as she kneeled on the ground. But Bree slowly stopped crying as she heard the voice again. "You can hear them to. So i guess i'm not going crazy then."she said. Eain grabed bree's arm and ran over to the building. "But how are we going to get him out?" bree asked.

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
Tommy rolled on the ground laughing.

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
"through force" he said surprised at his hostility! he pulled out the boyz and reloaded, then opened the door to the building... they walked for a while before being encountered by a guard! "Can i hel..." BAM!
eain shot him in the head and took his id card! they walked on unnoticed until they reache a locked door that needed an access card... he handed the card to bree! "you open it, ill cover you" just then a burst of hysterical laughter came from the room...

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
Eain handed Bree the card and Bree quickly opened the door. They both entered the room and saw a boy in there laughing on the ground. "What should we do?" Bree whispered to Eain

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
knowing exactly what he was gonna do eain leaned over and put a gun to the boys head and placed the other hand on his shoulder! "stop laughing we are here to get you out!" he said...

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
Tommy felt and saw a gun to his head.He looked at them confused,"Who the fuck are you people?!?"he asked confused and angry,not at them,he was angry at himself.Is this another hallucination?He doubted that this was real.

Alana.

Alana.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Cradle Of Filth, or HIM
Name: Anne Todd
Height: 5 ft 9
Appearance: As usual, Looks more dead than alive (really pale), eyes that switch between grey and green, brown hair to shoulders spiked at the back, long nails, deep purple bags around her eyes which adds to the looks like dead thing. wears black skinny jeans, and in her pocket is a visble knife, black Projekt Revolution bombing flowers tee-shirt, black converse. Very pretty.
Personality: Rude to those she doesn't know, mildly schizophrenic, nice sometimes.

Anne was bored as usual, she sat on a bench in front of th Axel City Mental Hospital and glared at the building.

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
He glared at the assumed not real people,"Either shoot me in the head with that gun or get the fuck out of this room."he said angrily.He hated hallucinations.

X@skitz!

X@skitz!

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band AFI
"hahahaha" eain couldnt help but laugh! "i just said we are here to get you out! if thats not real enough maybe a bullet will convince you otherwise... i dont know who you are but we were sent to rescue you so come with us or just stay here and rot... i care not!" he helped the boy yo his feet and turned to leave!

Alana.

Alana.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Country
Anne bored as hell took out a knife from her pocket took the cover off it and started through it in the air, she caught it by the blade suprisingly no blood touched the blade.

IamJack'sUsername

IamJack'sUsername

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,753 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Song (N/A)
"I don't believe you."Tommy said glaring at them.He had forgotten, again, that he was wearing a straight jacket.He glared at the air.

Alana.

Alana.

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,350 posts
  • Country
Anne watched the knife go high into the air, she tried to catch it but it hit her fingers slicing them the knife hit the ground making a clattering sound, not caring about her fingers, She picked up the knife and put it back into the case then into her pocket.

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
Bree whispered in Elain's ear, "Put the gun away, your scaring him."
"Trust us we are here to help you." Bree told him
They got him out of the striahgt jacket and helped him up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users