Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Rp!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9194 replies to this topic

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
The way you looked at her when she came in, Tim thought back. Please...promise you wont start arguing.
Then he sighed and tore his eyes away from Bree, looking down sadly. But I will die...One day, he pointed out.

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Hush Sound
[Omgf I'm so sorry that I just logged off yesterday!
My parents decided to confiscate my computer.
Gtg.]

Lirael saw what had happened when Tim had cut himself.
He's no longer immortal.
That is a good thing.
He won't see it that way though.
He's young. The young almost never see things.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{Parents do not understand how important this is...If we're still getting it published or something?}
{K, bye. *Waves.*}

Tim looked from Lirael, to Bree, then back again.
Please...don't start arguing again, he thought to himself.

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
  • Fav Song Wait and Bleed
(man that sucks that ur parents did that. ttyl)

Bree rolled her eyes. Tim, if she starts at me then I'd probably start arguing with her but until then i am not even going to say one word to her. Bree looked at Tim's sad face. Tim you are not going to die ok. You have to many of us that will protect you, so please stop giving up on hope.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Please... Tim started to protest, but he knew it was no use.
I'm not giving up...I just got used to the idea of never having to die again...It's weird.

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
Tim, i promise that I will not argue with her. Well i promise that i won't start one with her anyway. Bree then sighed. Tim you shouldn't of got used to it. But now you have to get to back to knowing that you could die one day but that probably would never happen anyway.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Thank you, Tim replied.
He looked away sadly. But, I will...Just because I don't age, doesn't mean I may not die...I know it was a stupid thing to get used to, but I couldn't help it...Everyone else has powers that will make them immortal...Or live for thousands of years, you included...But, warlocks have the same lifespan as mortals...And I'm half mortal anyway!

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
Bree smiled as a reply to Tim's thankyou. Tim if i didn't some how get this healing power then i would be able to still die you know. If i could somehow give you a healing power or whatever then I would. Tim i don't want you to die and i am sure alot of us don't want you to die either so we are going to do everything possible to protect you.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim smiled. Thank you, he repeated.
He hugged Bree and hid his face so she wouldn't see the tears building up in his eyes. "You're probably the best friend I've ever had," he whispered in her ear.

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
Bree smiled back and when Tim hugged her she started to feel drips of water landing on her shoulder. Then she heard what Tim said and she smiled. "Tim, you are like another brother to me so thats why i care about you so much. You and Eain are the closest one here to me so i will protect you both as much as i can." Bree whispered back

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim smiled and hid his face behind his hair. "Thank you," he said, for what felt like the one hundredth time. "I promise I'll never hurt Eain ever again...And I'll do my best to help you, to help all of you, as much as I can."
He suddenly felt like the baby of the group again, the most vulnerable...He hated that feeling; it made him seem weak, when he wasn't.

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
Bree giggled as Tim said thankyou again. "How many more times do you want to say thankyou?" Bree smirked. "Tim i don't think you hitting him is the reason why he won't wake up. There has to be something else either that or he is faking it but thats unlikely."Bree said

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
"Sorry," Tim mumbled, still smiling. He pushed his hair out of his face and looked at Eain. "Maybe we should find out what attacked him?" he suggested, worried.

The Dragon-Born

The Dragon-Born

I baked you a cookie...but I ate it. :)

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
Dan woke up slowly and got up off the floor. He walked over to Tim and said, "Tim, I'm giving you my full and permanent, unrestrained power and immortality." HE put his hands on Tim's shoulders and finally fell to his knees, feeling so powerless. Just then, his alter ego took control and made Dan blast his brains out in front of Tim, leaving tim with a piece of his medlla and his right eye on Tim's lip. he fell down, dead.

((good bye my friends but this rp is just tooboring. my you should kill off eain.))

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{ sad.gif We can't do anything until Eain wakes up. And we can't kill him off because he's the main character. >.< Lol...WIll you join the second one though? It's going to be AMAZING...But I kinda sorta agree, it's becoming a little bit boring because we can't do anything. Cry.gif }

"DAN!" Tim screamed, feeling the power running through him. He fell to his knees, brushing the splattered remains of Dan's medulla and eye off his face. "No...don't die...Please!" he sobbed, knowing it was no use. Dan was already dead.

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
(well michael was on myspace earlier but he hasn't replied to my message. But yeah eain is the main character along with bree, lirael and i can't remember who else but they all have to stay alive. And Bree doesn't want to leave Eain by himself so thats why bree can't go anywhere really.)

Bree then saw that Dan was dead. Good, i never liked him anyway. she thought to herself bitterly but she knew that Tim was hurt badly. "Tim you could see it coming. He was so unstable." Bree whispered as she gave him another hug.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{O.O You don't think he's given up on the rp do you? Nail Biting.gif How do we finish it then??}

Tim put his head in his hands as Bree hugged him. "I'm that unstable," he whispered. "But why...How could he just..."

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
(i don't know but it seems that what, just like afew other people. SAVE THE NEW RP!!)

"Tim, he was crazy mentally. There was nothing we could do about it. " Bree said as she tried to calm Tim down.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{ sad.gif Cry.gif }

Tim nodded and took a deep breath. "I g-guess you're right," he said finally.

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
(Woops soz i should of stayed on myspace longer when i was on it like 3 hrs ago cause i just logged back onto it and found that i had got a new message. And was from michael. He said in the message that he has alot of school stuff going on and that its his last year at school and he failing the most important class. He also said keep eain asleep and then when new rp 2 starts let him know but if that doesnt work then he wants me to take control of eain, cause he knows that i'll do him some justice. He also told me to tell you guys that he is sorry and that he'll talk to you all soon.)

Bree let go of Tim and sighed. "I am just glad that he didn't try and kill Eain. That would be 2 close people to me that he would of killed."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users