Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Do you cut your wrists?? Talk!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1202 replies to this topic

Poll: How do you feel after you cut yourself? (797 member(s) have cast votes)

1. Calmed (666 votes [83.56%])

Percentage of vote: 83.56%

2. Aggravated (131 votes [16.44%])

Percentage of vote: 16.44%

Vote

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
i cut.
well i used to. i havent cut for like 2yrs already
coz my bf made me promise but
i still beat myself up when i really cant
control shit.
i also tried engraving a name on my chest.
i used scissors and knife.

bout u guys?

XCrimsonxRegretX

XCrimsonxRegretX

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
I'm still struggling with cutting. I've been at it for almost two years, though I did stop for about a month and a half.

I really want to stop, especially since my bf FREAKS out when he finds out I've been up to it again. It hurts him. It hurts him a lot, and I don't want to do that to him. I want to stop for his sake, not for mine, how sick is that?? Heh.

He thinks it's his fault, and it's not...I've explained that to him so many times. Rawrrr.

I want to go back to counseling, because that's how I stopped before. Then I had to quit counseling because of financial reasons, and the cutting started again.

Gah.

GAH!!!

*sigh*

>.<

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
lmao
i made my gf which is ex-gf now promise not to cut. but after the breakup i guess she continues..
and shit.... sadly i cut too... iono.. it just made me feel like that when im super depress..=/ and after that like im saying to myself WTF MAN i aint suppose to cut ><.. but i only got 1 deep cut tho, i tried to avoid cutting..

sCaReDbOy

sCaReDbOy

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I cut, almost every other day. i <3 pain and it feels good, i do it when i mdepressed o sad or sometimes just because i think i need to, after i do it i feel clamed an relieved, i luv/hate cutting... the rest is personsl so...

VeinsAreForBleeding

VeinsAreForBleeding

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
i dont...
but im tempted too..
my perents hae ways of finding stuff like that out
sooo... yeah
ifi i do it again they will really get on my case
blah
it feels good tho
i like pain

i a.m w.a.t i a.m

i a.m w.a.t i a.m

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
i hav once im tempted agan 2 becauz ov my dad
but im not sure

xtrememx123

xtrememx123

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
i dont cut but it seems like sometimes i should just to relieve stress and stuff on my mind.

Xenomorph

Xenomorph

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Stress and depression can be expressed in better and less destructive ways. Try punching your pillow or listening to music(uplifting)

It doesn't just hurt you, but those around you.

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
im glad of ur responses guys...
its very nice to know that we're not alone
with this shit of ours..

yes. we know cutting is bad but just like
what you guys said it relieves stress or lessens
ur anger.
some like the pain(which i do too).

i dont know...
when i feel really pissed off about something
that i cant do anything about i just do what i feel
what i need to do.
just for the release...

LOL_i_POP

LOL_i_POP

Spiraling Tempest

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
i dont cut, but some times when evry thing turn out 2 a hell then i have some thougt on it... maybey evry thing will feel better then... :?

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
what's more...
im suicidal, too...

danaREDFERN

danaREDFERN

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
The majority of people on here have no idea what real depression is like and never will.
I haven't felt it, I've felt extremely down and stressed but never truely depressed.
What have we all got to be so sad about? I've had a rough life, both my mum and dad died when I was 11, my younger brothers been extremely ill lately, etc etc but I don't let it get me depressed. I try to look on the bright side of things.
I've only ever cut once. Once in my whole entire life and that was after my parents died. As soon as I did it I relised exactly how stupid it is.

From reading this, no wonder people think Emo's are self mutilating freaks.

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
it's addicting >< like b4 last yr i usually take out angry or depress by punching the wall, but somehow it turned to cutting =/... i still punch the wall tho =)

i love hot emo guys

i love hot emo guys

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
i used to sumtymes wen i was so depressed and down wich sumtymes i still am but i learn to controll it rather than cutting myself again xx

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
(XEmofobsk8DexX)
it's addicting >< like b4 last yr i usually take out angry or depress by punching the wall, but somehow it turned to cutting =/... i still punch the wall tho =)

lol. i punch things too. like pillows and walls and i cry so hard.
i think thats better than cutting urself... smile.gif

i know danaREDFERN that u had a rough life.
most of us had but its how u deal with it.
ur so good coz u dont let it get u down...that u always look at the bright side.
i used to be like that but when it kept going on(which is too personal for me to tell) i just kinda like, broke.
i dont cut now but i still think of suicide
when i get really depressed like
i cant take it anymore.
(eww..so emo...)

XCrimsonxRegretX

XCrimsonxRegretX

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
Yeah, for whatever reason, we all have our ways of...coping. Cutting may or may not help, but either way, it isn't a healthy thing to do...though some would argue it is.

Last night I successfully avoided cutting! I was so proud of myself. None of my friends were answering their cells, and I felt sooo alone (not the reason I wanted to cut, but being by myself didn't help matters). Instead of cutting I called a hotline, and talked it out.

I shread paper sometimes, instead of cutting...sometimes it works, sometimes not. Maybe I'll try punching things. smile.gif

emosrulez

emosrulez

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Yes, unfortunatly I cut my wrists.
But thats only when I'm not so mad.
When Im really mad or sad, I automaticly take something sharp and prick my finger tips. Thats the one thing that i am afraid of the most at doctor offices! But it is the only thing that can control my hate and my anger before I can settle down enough to the point where poetry can calm me. By now, The tips of my fingers are all crusty and icky. But yes, I do cuy my wrists. But I only use scissors. If your emo and your parents are like what the frick is emo and they see you with a knife, that plain weird! They'll have you in a mentall hospital for suiside forever! So my advice for all wrist cutters, is to only use scissors, they cut well too! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
i have cut my self plenty of times
but i have stoped cuting myself all the time

cause my arm couldn't take any more of it
my shoulder was covered in scars and that bugged the hell out of me like wtf have i done
i was practicly like cloud one arm uncovered and the other covered hiding the cuts.
i couldn't look at them it was that bad.
it is that bad i am near enough in tears going on about it
cause i still have the remains of hose dam scars they are faint but i can still see them and it pisses me off that i did that. see i was a very angry person no-one could talk to me without getting a glare like saying back off now or else.
i still do it now at times but not as often as i used to do it though.
but i had kept my anger locked up for 10 years of my life since i was four then it all came out like a fire blast i almost killed this boy cause he talked about ma wee sister. he was in the hospital for 2 weeks and i ended up cutting myself like to say well done you did it
there was a voice saying cut and then use your pain to fuel your anger

i did i became very unstable i turned into someone who hated everyone and everything
i thought i was alone until this girl came up to me and started talking to me i was like wait are u doing get a way from me
but then i became attracted to her after that i started calming down alot
cause of this 1 person who just started talking to me. then i became emo.

to this day i still fight. i fight those that challenge me , hurt my friends, or do any wrong doing to me , my family or friends.

some say i am to over protective i admit it i am but i don't want what happened to me happen to any of my friends.

im sorry if you got bored reading it.
xoxox
demi

OD1694

OD1694

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
i do, i promised my ex gf i wouldnt but then we broke up and she started getting all pissy so i didnt for about a month

its really hard to stop sad.gif

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
(Hot_Demi_is_Bi)
i have cut my self plenty of times
but i have stoped cuting myself all the time

cause my arm couldn't take any more of it
my shoulder was covered in scars and that bugged the hell out of me like wtf have i done
i was practicly like cloud one arm uncovered and the other covered hiding the cuts.
i couldn't look at them it was that bad.
it is that bad i am near enough in tears going on about it
cause i still have the remains of hose dam scars they are faint but i can still see them and it pisses me off that i did that. see i was a very angry person no-one could talk to me without getting a glare like saying back off now or else.
i still do it now at times but not as often as i used to do it though.
but i had kept my anger locked up for 10 years of my life since i was four then it all came out like a fire blast i almost killed this boy cause he talked about ma wee sister. he was in the hospital for 2 weeks and i ended up cutting myself like to say well done you did it
there was a voice saying cut and then use your pain to fuel your anger

i did i became very unstable i turned into someone who hated everyone and everything
i thought i was alone until this girl came up to me and started talking to me i was like wait are u doing get a way from me
but then i became attracted to her after that i started calming down alot
cause of this 1 person who just started talking to me. then i became emo.

to this day i still fight. i fight those that challenge me , hurt my friends, or do any wrong doing to me , my family or friends.

some say i am to over protective i admit it i am but i don't want what happened to me happen to any of my friends.

im sorry if you got bored reading it.
xoxox
demi

i really dont have much to say demi.
i didnt get bored reading your post..
i just wanna say, hold on there...
from the sound of things, im like, i feel you.
i wish u well...
welcome to E-C.
*hugs*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users