Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Do you cut your wrists?? Talk!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1202 replies to this topic

Poll: How do you feel after you cut yourself? (797 member(s) have cast votes)

1. Calmed (666 votes [83.56%])

Percentage of vote: 83.56%

2. Aggravated (131 votes [16.44%])

Percentage of vote: 16.44%

Vote

xDeadAngel

xDeadAngel

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Yeah I cut :/
I'm trying to stop atm but it's not going well.
I have 5 scars on my arm, well, one's nearly gone but I'm sure it won't go fully.
My parents found out but they don't know about the one's I did on my hips.
Loadsa reasons I cut, but people say 'You're just attention seeking.' and bully me for it.
That's one of the reasons why I cut, people bully me and stuff.
People say verbal bullying isn't like physical bullying, but it hurts in the same way.
I've used a safety pin, a bradley knife and a razor.
I hate doing it now, but I can't stop. Sigh.gif

Shadow the Hedgehog

Shadow the Hedgehog

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
i think im about to try cutting. my usual coping methods dont work anymore - excercise, meditation in shower, journal, music, crying. i cant stand the interchanging intolerable pain and numbness. i also thought about smoking but think cutting first. i want to know if horizontal or vertical is best and what instrument will make me bleed with doing as little damage and pain as possible, though i may want that pain. physical to override emotional. it may prevent my suicidal ideations. i dont know what to say

Resonance.

Resonance.

Too cold to shiver.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,495 posts
QUOTE (xDeadAngel @ Jul 28 2009, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I cut :/
I'm trying to stop atm but it's not going well.
I have 5 scars on my arm, well, one's nearly gone but I'm sure it won't go fully.
My parents found out but they don't know about the one's I did on my hips.
Loadsa reasons I cut, but people say 'You're just attention seeking.' and bully me for it.
That's one of the reasons why I cut, people bully me and stuff.
People say verbal bullying isn't like physical bullying, but it hurts in the same way.
I've used a safety pin, a bradley knife and a razor.
I hate doing it now, but I can't stop. Sigh.gif

If you're being bullied, you really need to tell someone. Don't take it out on yourself, because it isn't your fault.
[There's a sticky on how to deal with Bullying that you may find useful.]

If you want to stop, keep trying. Alternate coping methods as mentioned previously in this thread might help you out, as well as talking to somebody about this. You'll feel a lot better once you're out of it, believe me.

QUOTE (Shadow the Hedgehog @ Jul 29 2009, 03:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think im about to try cutting. my usual coping methods dont work anymore - excercise, meditation in shower, journal, music, crying. i cant stand the interchanging intolerable pain and numbness. i also thought about smoking but think cutting first. i want to know if horizontal or vertical is best and what instrument will make me bleed with doing as little damage and pain as possible, though i may want that pain. physical to override emotional. it may prevent my suicidal ideations. i dont know what to say

Don't try cutting, it's really not a good idea.

If you want pain, try the elastic band or ice cube methods, or even martial arts. If you're thinking about suicide or the pain is getting overwhelming, you need to seek help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users