Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rp: Divine Storm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
716 replies to this topic

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
Name: Nathek
Race: Flame Demon

((For races the humans can be divided into four categories: Government Agent, Cultist (Demon Follower), Order of the Light (Church), Civilian. (RPing a human isn't lesser RP, especially civilians, you can RP wondrous things with just humans. And you don't have to be weaker then the demons or angels, considering the Government has weapons, the church has holiness, cultists have the demonic. Civilians only have their social skills, but if you die you can always be reborn as an angel/demon depending on wich side you're on.))

Appearance: He wears a large crimson leather coat with underneath it velvet black shirt and a charred Jeans. In the Human world he looks just like a normal 20 year old man, when he hides his demon wings.

Powers: Weak Mindcontrol over humanoids, the ability to fly with his demon wings, increased physical abilities such as high jumps and falling off great heights unharmed. The power to manipulate fire and control it.

About: Divine Storm is about the fight between the angels and demons. It's 2012AD in the human world, the sun's polarities shifted in December, opening the waygates to Hell and Heaven. Most of these gates their location aren't known to the public, and are kept closed or held open by either demonic cults, The Church or the government. The world has been severely shifted from governments and there are no longer countries, only alliances. New cities have risen and old ones are now nothing but ruins.

Scene:

Nathek stood ontop of what was once one of the highest buildings in New York, gazing at the ruins of this once blooming city, and lit up another cigarette. The rain and cold wind made it hard for him to focus onto his goal at hand, and he knew it would be impossible to simply fly down now. The Demon slowly walked towards the edge, most of the stone artwork and ceiling of this building was ripped out or blown up by the war. Evading the collapsing parts of the floor with his new boots, who he stole from a corpse he found ontop of the building earlier, he leaned over the edge, and playfully licked his lips.

"This sounds easy enough.." He whispered to himself "All I have to do is find that gate.". With a swift jump Nathek hopped over the railing, sliding down the roof on his feet for a few seconds and then jumping off the entire building, hoping to land somewhere safe.

Josh Joshson

Josh Joshson

That one guy who you don't remember..

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,542 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Mayday Parade
  • Fav Song Misery- Maroon 5
[Pretty nice idea.]

Name: Josh
Race: Human
Side: Church of the demonic Revolution
Background: Leader and founder of his side. Utilising both holy and demonic powers, He banishes demons he sees unfit to roam the earth back to the depths of hell.
Appearance: Hair to shoulders. Long black trenchcoat, The inside layer is filled with staves and swords of various lengths. White skin. Underneath wears black armor, made of gun-metal.
Powers: Powers to heal and destroy. Can banish demons who he deems unfit.

Josh watched as a demon jumped off the side of a building and smiled slightly. Judging his landing position, He conjured a soft landing of a couple of spikes.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Name: Jo
Race: Human > Government.
Abilities: Stronger, faster, less fragile then normal humans.
Appearance: Baggy jeans, fitting t-shirt and hooded jacket.
Weapons: Knifes and Guns.
About: Jo has always been on the government's side. She doesn't know of any other way of life. She was taught to obey without question. To her, everyone else is the bad force on the planet and the government the only good.

Jo hid, watching the figure jump down. 'Found him.'
She thought and started to run to where he would land and persue him. The kill would come later.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
A large crashing sound was heard all over the ruins when Nathek landed. Slowly dusting himself off from his not-so-subtle entry he raised his head towards the end of the street. He sensed something was there. With a raised Runeblade he slowly started walking north, in hope of finding what he seeks.

Josh Joshson

Josh Joshson

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,542 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Mayday Parade
Looking Josh was still smiling. Spikes didn't even phase him, He must be worthy. Josh begins to follow Nathek.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo watched him from behind a pile of rubble. As he started walking he drew out a blade. She narrowed her eyes and followed him silently, just like she was trained.

She became aware that someone was also following her target. She let them get a little ahead and followed them both.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
"Where the hell's that portal.." Nathek's head was filled with that sentence. The only thing he kept thinking about was doing his mission, it was obsessing him and that wasn't a positive sign. He kept repeating the words in his head until suddenly, amongst the rubble of what used to be a fountain, something caught his eye. After thorougly inspecting the object, Nathek took out a small, strange mobile phone, and started calling a number.

"Yesssss.." A charred voice answered. "It's me, Nath. I found something..interesting.."
The charred voice started laughing, which made Nathek cringe. He'll never get used to an archdevil's laughter, it sounded too much like rusty nails on a schoolboard to him. "When do you not find something interesssting, Flame Demon." The voice hissed at him, like it was an insult. "I know you'll find this at least peculiar, it's definitely something holy, I can feel it burning in my hand and it's not the good soothing burn of fire. I'm either screwed if there are angels around here or a vast amount of Crusaders."

Nathek unwillingly thougth back about the first encounter he had with a crusader. The heavy infantry of the church sent many demons back to hell, including Nathek a few times. Their nearly unpierceably blessed armour, which above all was flameproof made them very hard to kill.

The charred voice replied coldly "You either get the job done or you'll end up back in hell. Make your choicccce, I'm tired of your sssscrew-upss."
"Atleast here I'm nowhere near your maggot-infested ass." Nathek replied before ending the call and tucking his device away.

He slowly got up and looked around at the ruins. Ever since he got down from the building it felt as if he was being spied upon.
He yawned long before finally moving down the street again.With his runeblade held high.

Josh Joshson

Josh Joshson

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,542 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Mayday Parade
Josh followed Nathek and heard his conversation. Damnit, Crusaders or angels. Both are annoying and rather deadly. Running quickly through the ruins, he drew level with Nathek and got a good look at the demon. Looking into the eyes, He felt the heat of flames and quickly deduced that he was a flame demon. Interesting, His human form holds well, unlike most demons.

Incidently, he kicked a small stone and it made alot of sound as it skidded across the floor.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo overheard the conversation and memorised it. Perhaps she would need it later.
Still following the two, she picked up some ground and started to close the gap.

She heard the stone. And interpreted it as a challenge for the demon.
She grinned. 'Interesting.' She thought and went to watch

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
Nathek's demon ears were well trained and he heard the small pebble move as if it was a rock crashing trough a glass window. In a flash he stretched his wings and prepared to face a crusader, or even worse an angel. With dazzling speed he flew over to the rubble where the pebble fell off and tried to take a good look at his opponent, before hopefully ripping open his chest with his Runeblade.

To his surprise there was no Angel, or Crusader. Or even an opponent. From one second to another he was looking in the eyes of a fearless boy.

Josh Joshson

Josh Joshson

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,542 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Mayday Parade
Josh swore inwardly. Damnit

He quickly thought back to what he knew about demons. Quick reactions, Smart, Dark humored
Argh, none of this helps

Josh just stood his ground and stared at the incoming demon. Speaking in the demon tongue, Hello.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
Nathek stopped right infront of the boy, creating a strong wind by flapping with his wings.

"I thought this place was left out, complete ruin.." The demon thought to himself. "He's certainly not divin, so I doubt he's a threat.". he landed with grace on his two feet, and dimmed the flickering flame in his hand.
When caught offguard by the pebble he conjured fortha fireball to sling at his opponent. Unfortunatly there was none. "And was that demonic he spoke?" The thoughts just kept pushing in his head, making it feel as if it all was about to explode.

"Don't you know, kid." He replied in his best English. "Taht this place isn't the safest place to be in?"

He grinned malevolently and slowly moved closer to the boy, who seemed more impressive up close then from far away.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo watched with interest as the tension grew.
If the boy really did manage to beat the demon, her job was done and she only had to fight him.
The other way around made no difference to her.

Josh Joshson

Josh Joshson

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,542 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Mayday Parade
Replying in Demonic, Let him wonder who I am
Well of course I do. However, I didn't come unarmed.
Josh swept open his coat and showed his impressive array of weaponry, The swords jingling as the coat moved.
He returned the demons grin and ran a finger down the runeblades edge.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
Nathek bursted out in laughter. "You little shit, most are mortal weapons that you're unable to kill me with."
He turned his runeblade in his hand, the sharp edge cut open the strangers finger with ease.
"I see you're fluent in Demonic, so you're not from the holy brigade." Nathek grinned at the sight of the weaponry, he already knew by a small glimpse that the weaponry the boy had could do a lot of damage, some could even kill him. But that's something the boy couldn't know.
"What's your cult, boy." Nathek's grin widened, revealing his pointy yellow teeth. There are a few things demons can't hide, one of those things was the absence of dental care and the spiked nature of his teeth.
"I know you're from a cult, I can tell. So who do you worship?"

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
This was getting interesting Jo thought as she looked at his weaponary. (xD LMFAO)

Josh Joshson

Josh Joshson

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,542 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Mayday Parade
Cult? Do I look old enough to be in a cult? I am the founder and leader of the church of demonic revolution. Also the only member, The rest die on their first mission.
We think demons deserve to rule this earth but we also banish and kill the weak ones. They do not deserve our loyalty.

You really think these weapons couldn't hurt you? Angel-steel swords and Hells-wood staves? Josh licked the blood from his finger and grinned again.
Why are you here? Considering you are probably powerful enough to not be banished by a simple spell.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
"I'm sure you've heard of me before. I'm under Lucifer's command. Apparently there's a portal here, be it under Angelic or Demonic control.
I come from the Ninth Circle, so Hell's Wood isn't going to do much, especially since you must've already guessed I'm a Flame Demon. The Angel-steel however.."
Nathek flapped his wings with incredibly strenght, creating a shockwave on the ground and throwing the demon in the air."

"Do you think you have enough power to actually swing that blade at me?!" Nathek shouted, and pointed his runeblade at the mysterious cultist. "I've heard of you, and your little cult, thanks to you we have lost seven portals in the Aztec Skyline!"
Nathek tried to focus on creating a fireball, but with the heavy wind and rain it was much harder to do when normal. The obsessive thought of finding the gate just kept on going trough his head, which made it even harder to focus the fire to his palm.

"If you oppose me I'll strike you down, and even if I lose you will know I will be reborn. But I have NEVER lost to a mortal LIKE YOU!!!"

Nathek forced the fire with some difficulty to his hand, creating a vast fireball and kept it ready to fire at the cultist incase he did something threatening.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
Name: Bella
Race: angel of darkness
Background: roams in mostly dark. she can go into the light but must have some sort of shade covering her or she would burn up in the suns rays
Appearance: large black wings and piercing green eyes. long black hair with a purple streak that covers one of her eyes and a torn up corset dress.
Powers: can fly and read minds. she can hypnotize people with her eyes and if she touches a demon, they will burn up under her hand

it was the dead of night as Bella flew around the city. she delicately landed on a rooftop and stared up into the sky. the stars were bright.
she sighed sadly and sat down on a rooftop, looking around at the city.

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
Name: Raca
Race: Crusader/God's Knight

Appearance: [attachment=5153:Prince_Of_Persia.jpg]. He wears white armour. (The black arm will come later.)

Powers: A bit of fire manipulation, various magics of heaven. And he is a very skilled sword fighter.

He's one of the commanders of the legendary Ragnar's Hand, a battalion wich doesn't exist anymore. He has fought in a long time, and is a very honored and revered men of the church. (I'm planning on turning him evil! biggrin.gif lol)

Raca rode through the streets, suddenly he heard movement and talk coming from an abandoned building. He dismounted and walked towards the entrance while drawing his sword.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users