Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rp: Divine Storm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
716 replies to this topic

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo was still watching, waiting for one of them to attack. They should hurry up, Jo was getting bored and her time was wasting. If they didn't take the initiative, she would.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
The fire burned brightly in Nathek's hand. The boy hadn't moved a muscle after he flew into the air, and it became harder to focus. Should he attack or just fly off? Finding the portal was his maingoal, not hunting down and killing opposers of the demonic army. And he wasn't really an opponent.
"You're lucky I have other things to do." Nathek said calmly, his bloodlust diminishing every second. "i'll leave you alive and unharmed if you don't oppose me."
The demon stretched his wings and flew off towards an abandoned building, trying to get out of the rain and heavy wind.

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
Raca went inside. Suddenly he heard movement, it was coming from the outside. He quickly dodged to the shadows.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo huffed. That was it! All her excitement vanished.
'Oh well. If the boy has any sense he'll stay where he is or go home.' She thought to herself and took off after the demon, not caring to bother concealing herself from the boy.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she heard alot of movement going on around her. she flew in the direction of the noice and stayed in the air, watching the commotion below her

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
The building was in a bad state, half of it has collapsed and the other half was barely holding together. Landing with a certain amount of grace, Nathek calmly stepped inside the building and streched himself.
He decided to look around and study his surroundings. If there's one human there will most likely be others he thought to himself. The building on the inside was, to Nathek's surprise, stylishly decorated. THe cd-racks and counter were amazingly unharmed and the whole place seemed to be doing well in it's business. Nathek started looking trough some of the cds and films that were stalled in the racks. He always found the human world amazingly interesting, and wanted to learn more of it. Even though his trips to places like this were rare he hated and enjoyed them at the same time.

He picked up a few cds from the rack and started reading the back. His reading skills weren't great and after a few minutes of trying to decipher he gave up and threw the cd to the wall, shattering it in hundreds of pieces.

Suddenly he heard an unusual sound. Either from the outside or the inside of the building. Strenghtening the grip on his runeblade, he waited patiently for the source of the sound to be visual.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo was still watching the demon. Hanging from part of a pipe that stuck out of the crumbling ceiling. As he turned and threw the CD against the wall go hauled herself up and out of sight, then let herself drop to continue watching him.

She saw the CD on the floor and read the paper back.
She frowned, 'That was my favourite CD!' She thought and glared at the demon's back.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she thought her wings were making too much noice, so she silently landed on the ground and camoflauged(sp??) herself in the darkness.
her eyes turned red with curiousity at what was going to happen next.

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
Raca stood completely still. 'He hasn't even suspected me! A Crusader!' he thought.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
"You know, you can't hide the footsteps of that heavy armour you're carrying." Nathek mocked. In less then a second he turned around and sent himself flyng towards the Crusader, punching him hard in the chest and sending him a few meters back. Nathek stood still and looked at the threatening crusader. "Dammit, I forgot how strong their armour was." He thought, and rubbed over his fist with his free hand. "I bet he didn't even feel that.". Helding his runeblade close his free hand, he placed his wings in a defensive setting, and awaited the Crusaders retaliation.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she gasped when the deafening noise broke the silence. she stood against the wall, her red eyes gleaming, ready to attack if necassary.

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
Race looked down at his chest, then he looked up. "Did it hurt? Aawww" he mocked. Then he took position and stood before the demon.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
she chuckled once and flew up on a rooftop to watch them.
she shook her head.
"am i really that quiet." she muttered, laughing a little to herself.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
"You know that the armour isn't going to save you." The Demon bit back. He drew a quick rune on his runeblade and mumbled a small spell. The Runeblade slowly started glowing and caught fire.
"Let's dance." He grinned, and took a swing at the shining helmet of the Crusader.

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
Raca raised his long sword and blocked the strike. "That's not nice" he said. Then he took a swing at the demons side.

[I'm planning on loosing here, then you'll turn me into a dark lord...or something ;D lol]

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
QUOTE (xXColdSearchXx @ Aug 28 2008, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Raca raised his long sword and blocked the strike. "That's not nice" he said. Then he took a swing at the demons side.

((Can let you die and enter a pact with Lucifer, up to you of course))

Nathek was surprised by the quick strike, but managed to dodge it. That was the second time he was faced with Angelsteel today, and that was two times too much for him. He parried the incoming swordstrikes from the Crusader before retaliating by utilizing the rune on his blade. A quick fireball was shot into the Crusader's direction from his blade. Nathek jumped back a bit and landed on the counter.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo hung on to the pipe as the fighting started below her.
'This could get dangerous.' She thought and swung up onto the pipe and crouched on it, ready to jump if the situation required she do so.

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
[Gonna work a bit freelance for Lucifer biggrin.gif lol]

The fireball hit his shoulder. "Ah". Then suddenly, just as Raca was going forward, a large piece of the building fell down. It hit and trapped Raca's one leg so he was stuck.

Killjoy.

Killjoy.

I Like It Spooky.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,133 posts
her eyes narrowed at the girl who was on a nearby pipe. then she half smiled.
she decided to scare the shit out of her.
she changed back so she was visible to the human eye and silently flew over and sat on the pipe, right next to where her hand was

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo heard something approach and the weight on the pipe changed. She turned and saw someone else sitting on the pipe. Jo didn't recognise her and it didn't matter. She ignored the girl and watched the fight.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users