Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Rp: Divine Storm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
716 replies to this topic

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo saw the blow coming and moved to the side, the fight wasn't over.

She side stepped the stranger and prepared to continue the fight with the demon.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
Cursing his missed blow, the Demon turned around and went airborne, observing his opponent and the stranger. "Any last words?". He bared his teeth at the girl and prepared himself to dive down and finish her off.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
"Don't be so arrogant." She yelled and sprinted up to a slanted wall, she ran up it and pushed off, against another wall and then finally off the roof.
She sailed past the demon, slicing and kicking at him as she flipped past him and hurtled to the ground.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
The demon roared in anger when the blade struck him. He fell down to the human and grabbed her leg, after circling her around he released her and sent her flying towards a building's window.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo grimanced as she went through the window, the glass cut her face even though she had her arms up to protect it and there were several cuts along the rest of her arms and body.
But the glass wasn't the problem, it was the concrete wall on the other side of the glass.
Which Jo hit full speed.
She felt gravity peel her off the way and she coughed up some dust. There was blood tricking down her jaw from somewhere that she wouldn't quite place when her whole body was in so much pain. This was definately going to hurt tomorrow.
She started pulling herself up as quickly as she could.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
"So much for the girl." Nathek said to himself carelessly. HE flew to the top of a ruined skyscraper and looked down on the city. There definitely were more people here then just the people he met. "Time to find that boy and the portal" He thought to himself, "but first..". He held up his hand and started whispering some demonic words. After a short second his hand started glowing brightly and quickly became encased in fire. He aimed his hand at the ground of the building he threw the girl in and released the dancing flames from his hand. The flames spiralled down to the ground and set the lower ground of the building on fire, leaving the girl trapped in the upper levels. "See you in hell!" Nathek shouted. "I'll be waiting for you!"
He leaped off the building and started flying towards his goal, the portal and the boy.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo heard the demon and ran to the window to watch him set the building on fire.
'Not good.' She thought, she couldn't let him get away.
She looked down. About half-way down the building there was the slanted wall from before.
It was her best shot.
She threw herself out of the window and braced for the impact, rolling down the slanted wall and springing to her feet in time to hit the ground running as she followed the demon.
'It's not over yet.' She thought to herself.

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
Raca sawn the girl, he ran over and grabbed her. "Wait just a minute" he said.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo tried to pull away from him, "Hey! What are you doing? Let me go! I'm losing him!" She yelled, thrasing around trying to loosen his grip.

Josh Joshson

Josh Joshson

That one guy who you don't remember..

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,542 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Mayday Parade
  • Fav Song Misery- Maroon 5
Ok, 2 angels down Josh thought grimly.

Defending himself, he managed to parry most of the blows and severed the limbs of another angel, leaving two alive. But then, they caught him with a lucky swipe, leaving a gash against his stomach.

Using magic to push the angels back, he inspected the wound and grimaced. Nearly fatal

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
Gaining more and more speed Nathek finally caught sight of the boy and the Angels. And he seemed hit and loosing. "Hey kid, catch." Nathek tossed a vial containing a strange liquid to the boy. "It's one hundred percent Flame Demon, you know what to do with it I hope.".

Josh Joshson

Josh Joshson

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,542 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Mayday Parade
Josh caught the bottle in his free hand. Great, Thanks!
What do I do with this...

He flicked off the cap and drunk it straight down.
He coughed and felt a wave of fire wash over his body.
He looked down and saw his wound was healed.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
Nathek flew straight towards the two angels and was just in time to interrupt them from resurrecting the other angels. He kicked one against a pile of rubble and grabbed the other one by his air. The demon somersaulted and smashed the Angel on the ground and rammed his Runeblade through the angels heart.
He turned around looking for the other angel but found no trace of him. "The coward must've ran to get backup." He sneered, twisting his blade around in the angels corpse.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo kicked away from the boy and looked around. All traces of the demon were gone.
'Great. Freakin' great!' She thought.
'I'm really in trouble now.'

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
(Wanted to edit but I couldn't so I'll add on.)

Jo was beyond annoyed. She glared daggers at the boy and started walking to where she thought she saw the demon go.
She took out her gun and loaded it.
'Alive is better but dead is still good.' She thought as she started running.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
Nathek navigated himself over the mutilated bodies and rubble on the ground towards a cellphone booth. He jumped ontop of it without much trouble and looked at the sky. It was getting dark fast, and the things that appeared at night, be it demon or angel, he did not look forward on meeting. During the rush the boy seem to have run off. He didn't care or exactly wonder.

Most Angels were dead here, unfortunately their souls weren't destroyed, so it would only take a few hours before more of them showed up. Skylords, Avengers and Vindicators would be swarming the place. And what could he possibly do against an batallion of Angelic forces? Not to mention the strange girl, the other strange evil girl, the Dreadlord and the cultist.
He really didn't stand a chance against any unless he had some backup of his own, or he decided to get the hell out of here before the cavalry arrives. He looked across the landscape from the phonebooth. Gazing at the once majestic buildings he told himself he should hang around more on earth. After 2000 years of fire and brimstone he really oved the change of scenery.

A touristic kiosk caught is eye and he flew towards it, looking at the map for a place to go to. "Visit the museam of art now!" was broadcasted on an old newspaper. The colour already faded out, making it even harder to read then it already was. "That's not far from here." whispered Nathek to himself, "It's about where I fought that girl. I hope I didn't incinerate the artbuilding." He laughed at the thought of the girl burning, and hopefully having her sent to Hell so he can use her as a slave. "A quick detour wouldn't hurt." He thought, and flew quietly and slowly to the artbuilding.

Josh Joshson

Josh Joshson

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,542 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Mayday Parade
Josh stumbled into the art museum and coughed up blood on the floor. On his hands and knees, he thought furiously What was in that vial, Its killing me

His body began spasming on the floor.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo was running when she saw the demon fly over her.
'Luck is with me tonight.' She skidded to a halt, pivoted and sprinted towards where the demon would land.
She cocked her gun and held it down by her hip.
'Round two.' She thought as she neared where the demon would touch down and rolled behind a pile of rubble.

Herpishderpish

Herpishderpish

Oneman army.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,139 posts
Nathek whistled while he landed infront of the massive building. He looked to his right to see the burning building spouting with dancing flames. "Maybe I overdid it a little." He smiled and whistled again, looking with curiosity at a hotdog stand.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo watched him through a hole in the rubble.
'Too easy.' She thought as she aimed at his neck through the gaps in the debris.
She fired a shot and changed position the second her finger had squeezed the trigger. If he lived he wouldn't know where she was.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users