Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I Need A New Mom

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
117 replies to this topic

Dark Emotion Sk8ter

Dark Emotion Sk8ter

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band System Of A Down
I wanna be adoted because my moms being a meanie cake,she wont let me grow my hair anymore =( WHAA!!! its not fair she tells me that its hard to tell my gender when i grow my hair..give me some advice.

LiteraryDispute

LiteraryDispute

<3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,942 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Nightwish
No...just no. You want to be adopted, because your mom won't let you grow your hair out. What is this world coming to?

Moderators, please lock this.

ray(retaliation)

ray(retaliation)

Twitter Stalker

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts
The world is not coming to an end.
It's JUST hair. Seriously... grow up.
Your mom probably has her reasons.

Grr...

Grr...

His emo princess ^_^

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,604 posts
want mine? you can have her!

Dark Emotion Sk8ter

Dark Emotion Sk8ter

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Country
The only reason is because when her father was about to die he told her to make me cut my hair and i want advice so stop posting things i dont want to hear,and i have a very good reason for wanting to be adopted i regret making this topic.

ray(retaliation)

ray(retaliation)

Twitter Stalker

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts
And... did you think your grandfather had a reason that he wanted to have your hair cut?
My advice... is to just debate with her about it. Be rational. Don't be over dramatic. Just talk it out with her. If she's a reasonable person, she'll understand your situation. Tell her that it's just a stage that you'll probably outgrow sooner or later. But don't go crying that you want a new mother... it's not that big of a deal. Maybe if she was absuive or psycho... then that would be a better reason.

Any better?

Dark Emotion Sk8ter

Dark Emotion Sk8ter

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Country
Yep =) and she is abusive a bit soo...anyways thank you

dreadwave

dreadwave

Today I Woke to the Rain of Blood

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts
QUOTE (Dark Emotion Sk8ter @ Aug 28 2008, 08:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wanna be adoted because my moms being a meanie cake,she wont let me grow my hair anymore =( WHAA!!! its not fair she tells me that its hard to tell my gender when i grow my hair..give me some advice.

Well, if I was in your situation, I know exactly what I'd do:

ray(retaliation)

ray(retaliation)

Twitter Stalker

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 862 posts
QUOTE (dreadwave @ Aug 28 2008, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, if I was in your situation, I know exactly what I'd do:

+1 LOL

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts
QUOTE (Dark Emotion Sk8ter @ Aug 29 2008, 06:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep =) and she is abusive a bit soo...anyways thank you

The most hilarious post in the entire thread: a cheerful "Yep =)" followed by "she is abusive a bit".

Comedy gold right there.

xander1208

xander1208

utter bastard

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts
QUOTE (Dark Emotion Sk8ter @ Aug 29 2008, 04:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only reason is because when her father was about to die he told her to make me cut my hair and i want advice so stop posting things i dont want to hear,and i have a very good reason for wanting to be adopted i regret making this topic.

lol. omgaaa jst tel me waht i wana hereeee *spits out dummy*

grow the fuck up. she's grieving, its just hair, get a life, and wait til ur 18 and then you can make ur own decisions and stop this relentless pissing and moaning.

i am NOT nice this early in the morning. lols.
@ algernon... i lol'd

soldier_of_fortune

soldier_of_fortune

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
QUOTE (Dark Emotion Sk8ter @ Aug 29 2008, 05:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you wanna advice okay here is one
don't ever listen to your self

xander1208

xander1208

utter bastard

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,378 posts
QUOTE (soldier_of_fortune @ Aug 29 2008, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you wanna advice okay here is one
don't ever listen to your self

lmao. +1

.Aneraxium.

.Aneraxium.

Peace, Love & Serenity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,038 posts
QUOTE (Dark Emotion Sk8ter @ Aug 28 2008, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have the best advice here.

Step one: Take a razorblade
Steo two: find vein on wrist
Step three: cut along vein, not across
Step four: Repeat imediatly to other wrist
Step 5: loose as much blood as possible

OR

Grow the fuck up and live with it.

Dark Emotion Sk8ter

Dark Emotion Sk8ter

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Country
You people are STUPID how would u like a mother that doesnt support you in what you want to do?oh and wait until im 18..no i want to try it NOW so i know what i want to do when im 18 and u want me to grow up?!! no u grow up all i want is to grow my hair and just stop posting on this topic if your going to be an a..i came to u guys for advice i wanted to know how to change her mind and forget about the adoption thing just give me what i came for.

soldier_of_fortune

soldier_of_fortune

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
QUOTE (Dark Emotion Sk8ter @ Aug 29 2008, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You people are STUPID how would u like a mother that doesnt support you in what you want to do?oh and wait until im 18..no i want to try it NOW so i know what i want to do when im 18 and u want me to grow up?!! no u grow up all i want is to grow my hair and just stop posting on this topic if your going to be an a..i came to u guys for advice i wanted to know how to change her mind and forget about the adoption thing just give me what i came for.

you wanna know how to change her mind
run away from home
are you happy now

aimee

aimee

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band tokio hotel
  • Fav Song monsoon
come 2 a compomise..

have ur hair cut 2 about ur chin or somthing in a boyish cut...

KelDOTcom

KelDOTcom

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts
QUOTE (Dark Emotion Sk8ter @ Aug 29 2008, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lots of parents are unsupportive over even serious matters than this, and people still don't go around saying they want to be adopted! Your mother gave you life, fed you, clothed you, probably works her arse off just to pay for the roof over your head.. and you want to be adopted just because she dissaproves of you having long hair??

Yes, you should grow the fuck up!

Lots of people have to wait until they are 18 before they can do what they want, so why the fuck should you be made an exception?

Get a fucking grip and live in the real world, you ungrateful prick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.Aneraxium.

.Aneraxium.

Peace, Love & Serenity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,038 posts
QUOTE (Dark Emotion Sk8ter @ Aug 29 2008, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

no you are stupid.

-you don't realise the blatantly obvious, your mother isn't doing anything bad to you.
-waiting to your 18, only olution other than reasonly and calm headidly debating with your mother on this, actually paying attention to her reasons against it.
-Yes we do GROW THE FUCK UP seriously.
-We don't need to we are all already acting more mature than you are.
- I'll post all i like here
-I will be an a
- advice on wht? it's completely RIDICULOUS on YOUR part
-Just give you what you came for? awfully demanding for someone who ignores anything remotely helpful..

I know your issue, you can't listen corrctly, it has been stated that you need to level headedly debate this with her or grow up. it's the best you're gonna get. Only two options out there other than the steps I gave that I still Highly believe you should follow.

now stfu.

soldier_of_fortune

soldier_of_fortune

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 500 posts
QUOTE (Niks Dreamo Confliction @ Aug 29 2008, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no you are stupid.

-you don't realise the blatantly obvious, your mother isn't doing anything bad to you.
-waiting to your 18, only olution other than reasonly and calm headidly debating with your mother on this, actually paying attention to her reasons against it.
-Yes we do GROW THE FUCK UP seriously.
-We don't need to we are all already acting more mature than you are.
- I'll post all i like here
-I will be an a
- advice on wht? it's completely RIDICULOUS on YOUR part
-Just give you what you came for? awfully demanding for someone who ignores anything remotely helpful..

I know your issue, you can't listen corrctly, it has been stated that you need to level headedly debate this with her or grow up. it's the best you're gonna get. Only two options out there other than the steps I gave that I still Highly believe you should follow.

now stfu.

okay people this girl is wise
all hail Niks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users