Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

As Of Now

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
153 replies to this topic

XnewtX

XnewtX

Day Old

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,674 posts
argeed ^

Queen of Hearts

Queen of Hearts

Mustache Cash Stash

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts
QUOTE (Niks Dreamo Confliction @ Sep 10 2008, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jess- No, no I am not an attention seeker.
All the popularity threads? I only remember starting the best looking member thread, and everything else was out of my hands.*

Okay, yeah, HI, I'm one of the dumbest members? No one of the smartest members, but honestly I highly doubt I am one of the dumbest.
I don't disagree I think the smarter members need more attention given to them, to be listened to more and all .
I do not have a large ego, we all know you do, don't get confused.
I also do not care what you may compare my hair to.**

I agree with That.
and thank you.

I really like how you think I'm dumb, and am pretending to be smart, if you don't it obviously sounds like it. And you Jess are HARDLY one to speak.
No, ass kissing? hardly, I speak my god honest opinion of someone, I never ass kiss.
Also yes, my post count may have an affect on how people veiw me, you yourself are a living example, but it has nothing to do with who I am as a person. ***

* Well then you're really good at making it look you are smile.gif

** I didn't say you were one of the dumbest, but take your signature for example, or better yet how you replied to LWYMI's post. You tried using "big words" which really doesn't work for you. Expecially went they're used out of context wink.gif

*** I'm HARDLY one to speak? Oh please. Dear, I'm sorry to inform you, but I'm at least 100 times smarter than you. I'm smarter than alot of people. It shows in my posts, my vocabulary, my knowledge. I'm NOT the smartest, there are so many users who's intellect tower above my own. But I can also hold up a substantial debate with a rock solid point and a legit view. As to where you cannot. I guarantee you, look through my posts if you will, that 99% of my posting has a point and is intelligent. The other 1% is humorous. Don't even compare yourself to me in the intelligence department, it's insulting.
That paragraph was very egotistical on my end, but in order to back my own statements up I had to give myself a pat on the back. No, I don't have a huge ego. I know I'm not as pretty as alot of people, I know that I'm not as educated as many people, I know that my age acts as a deterant to my knowledge. But on the flip side I know that I'm very smart, that I'm good looking, and that I'm a great person.
And if you think you don't have a huge ego then why is it that you think that everyone just needs a picture of you with your hands making a heart and the user's name on it? Because firstly, mine looks better and you try way too hard to be a scene chick. You just don't have it smile.gif

P.S.- I'm not jealous of your post count, love. I just have a life that I spend actually doing things.
-♥ H&B ♥

.Aneraxium.

.Aneraxium.

Peace, Love & Serenity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,038 posts
QUOTE (♥Hearts and Bandaids♥ @ Sep 12 2008, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
* Well then you're really good at making it look you are smile.gif

** I didn't say you were one of the dumbest, but take your signature for example, or better yet how you replied to LWYMI's post. You tried using "big words" which really doesn't work for you. Expecially went they're used out of context ;)

*** I'm HARDLY one to speak? Oh please. Dear, I'm sorry to inform you, but I'm at least 100 times smarter than you. I'm smarter than alot of people. It shows in my posts, my vocabulary, my knowledge. I'm NOT the smartest, there are so many users who's intellect tower above my own. But I can also hold up a substantial debate with a rock solid point and a legit view. As to where you cannot. I guarantee you, look through my posts if you will, that 99% of my posting has a point and is intelligent. The other 1% is humorous. Don't even compare yourself to me in the intelligence department, it's insulting.
That paragraph was very egotistical on my end, but in order to back my own statements up I had to give myself a pat on the back. No, I don't have a huge ego. I know I'm not as pretty as alot of people, I know that I'm not as educated as many people, I know that my age acts as a deterant to my knowledge. But on the flip side I know that I'm very smart, that I'm good looking, and that I'm a great person.
And if you think you don't have a huge ego then why is it that you think that everyone just needs a picture of you with your hands making a heart and the user's name on it? Because firstly, mine looks better and you try way too hard to be a scene chick. You just don't have it smile.gif

P.S.- I'm not jealous of your post count, love. I just have a life that I spend actually doing things.
-♥ H&B ♥
I cannot be arsed with your load of annoying-ness, but all I have to say is, I never said you were jealous, if I had i would have used the word jealous. No I said your veiw is altered beacause of my post count.

Also, 99% more like 75% being generous.

RoscoBenjamin

RoscoBenjamin

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Jeff Buckley
What a catfight.Get your teenage angst locked up both of you.

mthrfckr.

mthrfckr.

Conflicting Thoughts

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,838 posts
QUOTE (OHMYLOVELYGOSH @ Aug 31 2008, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If anyone posts anything meaninglessly abusive,completely insensitive, or unhelpful in any of the threads in this section, to someone with a genuine problem it will be deleted and possible warn level increased.

Im sick of seeing how childish some people can be.

You guys completely missed the point of the thread

(I ended up laughing about it for a good few minutes xD)

.Aneraxium.

.Aneraxium.

Peace, Love & Serenity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,038 posts
QUOTE (v a X i t y @ Sep 13 2008, 01:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys completely missed the point of the thread

(I ended up laughing about it for a good few minutes xD)

..I didn't miss the point of it..

Queen of Hearts

Queen of Hearts

Mustache Cash Stash

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts
QUOTE (Niks Dreamo Confliction @ Sep 13 2008, 02:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cannot be arsed with your load of annoying-ness, but all I have to say is, I never said you were jealous, if I had i would have used the word jealous. No I said your veiw is altered beacause of my post count.

Also, 99% more like 75% being generous.

My view isn't altered because of your post count.
Anybody can have no life and sit at a computer and continually make shitty posts until it reaches 10,000.
It's no accomplishment. I'm plenty happy with my moderate 3000.
And whatever percentage it may be, you can be sure to find that your percentage is at least half of that.

.drenched.in.blood.

.drenched.in.blood.

The Cookie Monster.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,166 posts
You can have a life and also have a high post count.
You just post when you get back/are not that busy.

Occasional_Desire

Occasional_Desire

WE WILL RISE!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,820 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Hurt
  • Fav Song Rapture
Niks, you're floored. Please don't let this go on any more than necessary. Jess.. I'm not particularly sure about the whole 99% of good posts thing, but everyone posts their fair share of useless things. Remember the epic thread? But you're point really can't be altercated. I hate to say it, but Niks, it's unbelievable how bad you seem to be at defending yourself. The more you reply with apparantly how annoying she is being.. the more she will reply to how pathetic your argument actually is.

Both of you give it up, you've had your points both of you. And you're both right in some aspects. As fun as this may be on either end of the conflict, there's no point in trying to express what you're trying to say in more than one way. It's almost on repeat.

Don't let me stop you though, it's great to read. wink.gif

Queen of Hearts

Queen of Hearts

Mustache Cash Stash

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts
^Lol.

I give in, since I win anyway smile.gif

Lifeswhatyoumakeit

Lifeswhatyoumakeit

Life's What You Make It, Can't Escape It

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,685 posts
QUOTE (Niks Dreamo Confliction @ Sep 13 2008, 09:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
..I didn't miss the point of it..

Do you usually feel as though you're angelic and the whole world is evil?

it takes two darling...

with anyone..you just don't come off at all well when the chips are down in an argument...this is my measure of people to be honest....can you argue in a logical fashion or do you let your emotions get in the way & crumble...

You do the latter...

Thing is with you hun is I never really had a particular or any dislike for you until pretty recently.....I've been nice to you on numerous occasions on here & I guess you didn't notice due to my post count not being high enough....as people have voted for you in popularity threads you seem to have got somewhat carried away with how kewl u r on teh interwebz....

It's NOT personal either...as I said I just respond as i see fit to what's in front of me...I have no doubt that you're an adorable teenager in real life albeit with a rather feeble grasp of the english language but on here you more & more come across as a somewhat ugly person....to me anyway...

If you posted anything I felt had any worth to it I would respond as i see fit but not for ages has that happened..It did happen though....and your photos I seem to remember were very very good from ages back..I told you so

.Aneraxium.

.Aneraxium.

Peace, Love & Serenity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,038 posts
QUOTE (Lifeswhatyoumakeit @ Sep 13 2008, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you usually feel as though you're angelic and the whole world is evil?

it takes two darling...

with anyone..you just don't come off at all well when the chips are down in an argument...this is my measure of people to be honest....can you argue in a logical fashion or do you let your emotions get in the way & crumble...

You do the latter...

Thing is with you hun is I never really had a particular or any dislike for you until pretty recently.....I've been nice to you on numerous occasions on here & I guess you didn't notice due to my post count not being high enough....as people have voted for you in popularity threads you seem to have got somewhat carried away with how kewl u r on teh interwebz....

It's NOT personal either...as I said I just respond as i see fit to what's in front of me...I have no doubt that you're an adorable teenager in real life albeit with a rather feeble grasp of the english language but on here you more & more come across as a somewhat ugly person....to me anyway...

If you posted anything I felt had any worth to it I would respond as i see fit but not for ages has that happened..It did happen though....and your photos I seem to remember were very very good from ages back..I told you so

@b- no, I don't, I said that I didn't miss the point of theis thread, not by any means thinking myself angelic, just saying that I didn't miss the point.
@i- no, that didn't change me at all. I've been the same since forever, if you guys only decide to notice it know, not my issue.

sentient

sentient

Fascist

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,293 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band dropkick murphys
everyone take some deep, calming breaths.

fuck.

just relax.

this horse can't be beaten any deader. /topic. if anyone has any questions with mod decisions, pm them.

Queen of Hearts

Queen of Hearts

Mustache Cash Stash

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts
LoLiopenedthistopicbackupandrecloseditbecauseicanlol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users