Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My First Rp :|

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1979 replies to this topic

Hannah Marie

Hannah Marie

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
You can add anything you want. As crazy or random or weird as it can be! No limitations! Have fun!

Name:Crystal Mysric <Often goes as Demi>
Appearance: Tall, slender, shoulder length black hair with pink and purple highlights. Wearing a neon green skeleanimals t shirt and black skinnies with black and white checkered converse.

Demi stalked out of the house and towards where ever she could go. "Damned parents. Fuck them, I swear." She muttered this under her breath. Once again, her and her parents got in a fight. She was running away from home.
She had no money, just credit cards, her parents' cards. Hoping to go somewhere far she accidentally bumped into someone.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Name: Tim.
Appearance: Pale, innocent face, shocking blue eyes. Longish black hair with a fringe that covers his left eye. Wears black drainpipes, black and white converse, a T-shirt, (I don't know what's on it, lol.) And a black jacket with skulls on it. :S

Tim was walking down the street, oblivious to everything around him, when, suddenly, he collided with something solid. He looked up, "what the-?" he mumbled, staring at the girl who had walked into him.

Hannah Marie

Hannah Marie

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
Demi slowly looked up. "I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to run into you." Turning to go in the other direction away from the boy, he caught her by the arm.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
"Are you ok?" Tim asked, uncertainly...The girl looked lost.

Hannah Marie

Hannah Marie

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
"To tell you the truth I'm not okay. I'm just going somewhere...somewhere a certain people can't find me." She fiddled with her jacket sleeves. She couldn't take her eyes off the boy. "I'm uh...I'm Crystal by the way. Lots of people call me Demi...so uh...I guess you can call me either name."

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
"I'm Tim," Tim replied. He let go of her arm and looked around warily. "Who are you running from?"

Hannah Marie

Hannah Marie

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
"My parents...I'm sick of them. They've drove me too far over the edge, so I decided to run away. Oh, and its nice to meet you Tim." She looked over Tim's shoulder, two other figures were running up behind him calling his name.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim was about to reply when he heard someone call his name. "Oh no," he whispered as the voices came closer.
He looked Crystal (I don't know which name to call her, lol.) directly in the eye, "you have to get out of here," he breathed, his voice shaking. "You'd be safer with your parents than with me."
Then he closed his eyes and turned to face the two chavs, who slowed down, smirking.

Hannah Marie

Hannah Marie

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
She tried to run, but it was too late. Crystal was mortified.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
"I said go!" Tim pleaded, but he could see she was frozen.
"Aww look," one of the chavs sneered. "Always the gentleman aren't you; protecting others when it's yourself you should be worried about."

Hannah Marie

Hannah Marie

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
She charged at one of the boys. "Leave him ALONE!" Turning to Tim she whispered, "I won't let them hurt you. Go. I'll meet up with you somewhere."

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
"No...you don't understand how dangerous they are," Tim whispered so only Crystal could hear him. "They kill people...even people who just get in their way."
Suddenly, one of the chavs pulled out a gun and pointed it at Crystal.
"No!" Tim whispered, grabbing her arm again and trying to pull her away from them.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Name: Jo
Appearance: Loose baggy jeans with trainers and a few chains, black sleeveless top and a headband, under her fringe. Hair pulled back, green eyes and freckles, blonde/brown hair.
Weapons: Knife at the small of back in her jeans.

Jo spoke from the convenient rooftop she had been watching from,
"Jeez, Tim. You just can't stay away from the fight, huh?" She said and dropped onto the chav who was holding the gun, jumping to her feet and stamping on his hand before picking up the gun and spinning it on her finger. She grinned.

Hyena.

Hyena.

Who?

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,894 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
Name-Jason Black
Age-16
Appearance-about average height. Thin. Dyed black hair-fringer covers right eye, back stuck up. Wears black or pinstripe skinny's, band T-shirt, black O-niell's with a green stripe along bottom, and a white Bleeding Star Hoody.

Jason sat in the alley, rubbing his kunckles. They were bleeding, cut from the fight he had just run from. He stood up, walking round the corner to see a guy, two girls girl, and two chavs, one holding a gun.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{Lol, are they brother and sister again?}

Tim looked at Jo and smiled. "Well...you know me; trouble seems to follow me for some reason."
He saw another boy approaching them, but he didn't look as though he was about to attack.

Hannah Marie

Hannah Marie

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
She shut her eyes tightly and clinged to Tim. The chav that had the gun snickered and said something to the other. Crystal couldn't make out what he said.
A tear fell down her face and she silently started to cry.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim felt Crystal's grip on his arm tighten. "It's ok," he whispered. "We just have to stall them..."
Suddenly, the chav who was still standing stepped forwards, trying to look as intimidating as possible. Tim hesitated before grabbing Jo's arm and pulling her back, knowing she would hate it.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo pulled out of Tim's grip.
Jo turned around as the chav started to get up again, kicking him straight in the face as he got to his knees.
"You wanna play?" She asked the other chav, while she cocked the gun and aimed it at him. The chav looked scared before fleeing.
"Guns. The lazy way to fight." Jo said and shook her head.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim stared at Jo, still breathing heavily. "Thank you," he said quietly.

Hannah Marie

Hannah Marie

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts
She let go of Tim's arm and wiped her tears. Trying to run away from the chaos a chav grabbed her arm and put the gun up to her head. Crystal screamed and tried to run but it only made the chav's grip on her tighten.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users