Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Rp 2...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9444 replies to this topic

The Dragon-Born

The Dragon-Born

I baked you a cookie...but I ate it. :)

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
((New rp 2! here it is!))

((btw Dan shall be back!))

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{OMG, thank you!!!!!!! *Hugs.* Yay.}
{Do we still have to say what our characters look like and stuff?}

The Dragon-Born

The Dragon-Born

I baked you a cookie...but I ate it. :)

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
((well, i would have to say yes, because some people might wanna join or just for refreshing the mind.))

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{K...I have two characters. >.< lol.}

Name: Tim.
Race: Half mortal, half warlock.
Appearance: Pale, innocent looking. He has longish black hair and shocking blue eyes. (I'll put in what he wears later because he wears different clothes throughout the rp than at the beginning.)
Personality: Shy, modest, loyal, brave, reckless and has a low self esteem.

Name: April.
Appearance: Deathly pale skin, black eyes and lips, and long black and blonde hair. Wears a long black dress, bare feet, and black nail varnish.
Race: Vampire.
Personality: Evil, manipulative, sly, sarcastic and hates being wrong.

A year had passed since the group had gone their separate ways. They had lost touch, and all hopes of reuniting had long since been abandoned.
The kingdom had been restored from its war torn state; the castle, and the city around it now resembled something from a fairy tale. They were in a world of folklore, mythology and fantasy, and it seemed as though nothing could go wrong...Nothing could spoil the peace that had been restored.
But they were wrong; rumours were spreading fast, that a war was brewing in heaven. Mutiny and violence had taken control of the once peaceful realm.

As Tim was walking in the courtyard of the castle with Sterame, a guard ran towards them, a worried expression on his face.

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
can i join if i wasnt in the first one?

if so,

name:nickoy
race:vamp wolf hybrid
looks:short black hair,slightly pale skin,thin eyeliner,pale pale PALE brown eyes with blue specks.a plain black tshirt.pink and black arm warmer things.light bluse and black striped head band and tight fitting black chain pants
personality:loyal,funny,sarcastic,hyper,tendency to be hostile.

nickoy was walking around the strange place her family had just moved to.it was odd looking and smelt kind of....strange.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{Yus.}

"What is it?" Tim asked the guard, seeing the look on his face.
But the guard didn't reply, he just rushed them inside the castle, muttering frantically under his breath. He only responded when Tim grabbed him by the shoulders.
"What happened?" he asked firmly, looking the guard directly in the eye.
"You have to get out of here," the guard panted. "Both of you...I've arranged for two carriages to come pick you up."
"Two?" Tim repeated, confused.
"Do you really think it's a good idea for you to go together?" The guard asked incredulously. "There are assassins on the way who plan to take over!"
"We're immortal, remember?" Tim replied calmly.
"Immortal killing assassins!" the guard hissed impatiently. "Now...change out of all that," he indicated their clothing...which would stand out a mile in the outside world. He pulled off their crowns roughly, then shoved some normal clothes into their hands. "You're going to have to act like peasants for a while."
"We can do that," Tim replied, rolling his eyes. "We did most of our lives."

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Hush Sound
[Yay!
Btw, Lirael changed so much throughout New Rp 1.
Like, totally.]

Name: Lirael Telcontar
Age: Over a hundred years old, but looks like she's in her early twenties.
Race: You'll find out later.
Appearance: Tall, slim, fair. Long black hair. Looks very similar to Arwen in LOTR. Almost always wears a dark blue ranger coat with a hood. She changes clothes depending on what she's doing or where she is. So, I'll describe that later.
Personality: Calm and wise. Figure the rest out for yourself by reading the roleplay.
Abilities: You'll find out later. I think they're the same as the ones in the old one, for you roleplay veterans. She's also very empathetic.
Weapons: Highly skilled in archery. More than proficient in swordplay.

Name: Rilan Anux
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Tall. Buff, but not freakishly buff. Black leather jerkin with blank pants. Sometimes wears a cloak identical to Lirael's.
Personality: Does not care much for others, except Lirael. Sarcastic. Will not hesitate to kill if needed.
Abilities: Find out later.
Weapons: Find out later.

Lirael woke with the sun in her eyes.
Raising one hand to shield them, she turned around and smiled at her partner.
It had been over a year since they had left to live in Caeryla.
Rilan owned a large amount of land, and they lived away from the town, deep in the forest.
The only people they saw were friends or other acquaintances, them being the only ones knowing the location of their home.
She smiled and watched Rilan sleep.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim changed quickly, then rushed outside to meet the guard and Sterame at the gate.
The carriages were already there, waiting for them.
"How long will we be away?" he asked, looking back at the castle; over the past year, it had become his home.
"As long as it takes," the guard replied, looking as though he was resisting the temptation to hug them both, with difficulty. "Just go!"
Tim nodded, hugged Sterame, then got into his carriage. Almost instantly, the horse began to trot away from the city, and Tim looked out of the window at everything he would miss.

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
[Btw, we need to tell people what teh setting is so that no one uses grenades or whatever lol.]

"Stop staring at me." Rilan muttered, opening his eyes.
Lirael scowled playfully. "How can I not?"

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{Lol true. Is there no electricity/technology or anything like that?}

Hours passed and Tim finally fell asleep.
Suddenly, the carriage stopped with an abrupt jolt, and Tim was almost thrown off his seat. He yawned and sat up, trying to look out of the window, but everything was dark and silent.

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
  • Fav Song Wait and Bleed
Name:Bree
Sex: Female
Race: Vampire (was human but got changed by Eain because she was nearly dead)
Appearance: Black wavy hear with blonde streaks, blue eyes that can change colour (red when angry and black when hunting), pale skin,
[attachment=5802:vampire_2.jpg]
Sorry that its doesn't show the bottom but thats just to give you an idea of what she is wearing once she goes to get new clothes.
Powers: Telepathic, healer, can throw lightening bolts and fire balls, can use shield

Just after Bree left the castle she decided to go to town and get some new clothes. She saw a nice dress that came with a cape so she got that. Once she had changed she dumped her old clothes in the trash and she made her way home. She knew that she had to do this. She had to explain afew things to her parents but also she had to tell them about Ola.

(sorry about that introduction its just a quick one cause i have to go to bed.)

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{K bye. *Waves.*}

Tim looked at the driver warily...He hadn't spoken at all since they had set off.
Slowly, reluctantly, Tim opened the door and stepped out of the carriage. Everything was pitch black, but he could tell he was surrounded by trees. He looked up at the sky, the moon was hidden behind the thick black clouds.
Breathing heavily, he walked up to the front of the carriage and saw the driver and the horse motionless, frozen by someone or something.
"Perfect," Tim breathed sarcastically. He went back into the carriage and picked up a quiver full of bows and arrows, pulling the quiver over his shoulder, he started walking into the darkness.

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
[Yeah, I think it's a medieval setting but with guns.
That's the only technology they have.]

Lirael sighed happily. "What should we do today?"
By the look on Rilan's face, she knew what was coming
[Bahaha it sounds like he's horny.
Sorry.]
"No, we are not sparring! Not again!" She laughed as he grabbed her and they got out of bed.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{Lol, yay medieval!}

As Tim walked silently through the trees, it started to rain. It had been a long time since he had been out of the castle grounds...And he couldn't get used to the heavy rain and cold wind.
He pulled his cloak around himself tigher...No matter what, he wasn't sleeping on the ground, not now.

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
[My favorite time period.
By the way, when are we all reuniting?
Just need to know so I can think of what to make them do.]

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{Lol, same.}
{Urm...Tim could be walking towards the house now? But he doesn't recognize it because it's so dark.}

The moon eventually came out from behind the clouds, and Tim could see a house looming out of the distance.
"That'll have to do," he mumbled, pulling the hood of his cloak further forward so it hid his face. Then he walked up to the door and knocked loudly.

{ sad.gif I'm being nagged at to go to class now. >.< And I wont be back on til later tonight...Urm, please could you just make Tim pass out on the doorstep or something? Sorry. sad.gif }

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
(I have been asked to join biggrin.gif *Shows invitation*)

Name: Jo
Appearance: That of a 17 year old girl. She wears baggy trousers and a fitting black top. She has comfortable shoes and half a face mask. Blonde hair and green eyes.
Personality: Determined and fiercly loyal. She's very brave and prepared for work. She doesn't often get emotional and is always ready for a fight.
Weapons: Sword and small useful things. (throwing knives/stars) She has a further two blades. One at the small of her back and one round her ankle in small holsters.

Jo followed Tim silently. Keeping to the shadows of the trees and staying low, so she was harder to see through the darkness.

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
[Yeah, sure.]

The sound of a knock at the door interrupted Lirael and Rilan.
I thought they were coming in a week's time.
Perhaps Joseph and the rest decided to come sooner.

She ran down the steps and opened the door to reveal a soaking figure that collapsed into her arms, and the hood fell off.
Lirael staggered for a moment, not expecting the sudden weight.
With a surprise she recognized the person.
It's Tim.
What?
He's here. And unconscious.

After a lot of protesting from Rilan, Lirael put Tim in one of the castle's many bedrooms and tucked him in before joining Rilan outside for a quick spar.

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo watched Tim get to the house and frowned when he collapsed.
'This makes my job so much harder.' She thought but at least he was inside.
Jo saw the occupants leave and ran up to the house. Quietly letting herself in and exploring the place until she found Tim's room.

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
[Welcome.]

Lirael panted slightly while Rilan grinned at her.
They had been sparring for over half an hour now, with neither of them having a clear advantage.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users