Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

New Rp 2...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9444 replies to this topic

HeyThereDelilah

HeyThereDelilah

Suck my dick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,840 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Passenger
Jo slipped into Tim's room and walked over to the bed, standing over Tim for a minute.
'Why did I take this job?' She groaned inside her head.

Lirael

Lirael

Grammar Nazi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,295 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Hush Sound
Without warning, Rilan grabbed Lirael's sword and attacked her in a flurry of strokes.
She swayed and spun out of harm's way each time until he feinted and flicked his sword up to her throat.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim opened his eyes and groaned. He was laying on a bed in an oddly familiar room.
He sat up, realizing it was his room...That must mean...
But, suddenly, he saw a shadow standing over him and gasped. "Who are you, and what do you want?" he demanded, his voice shaking.

Azrael.

Azrael.

Wake me up when the world is sane.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
[WTF! GUYS I WAS IN THE F*CKING MIDDLE OF SOMETHING AND YOU F*CKING FINNISH THE RP?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

I am in a bad mood...]

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{We had to. sad.gif Sorrrrrrrry...It would have never been finished otherwise. Maybe Sterame could still be looking for the link a year later? And while she's in the carriage, she sees something that might help?}

CannibalCookie

CannibalCookie

The monster under your bed

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band too many
  • Fav Song Lots
[Soph said it was all right for me to join. ^.^ Someone fill me in...still to lazy to read all 100-something more pages of the first one, and I haven't read in a while]

Name: Sorarose Kestrel (can be nicknamed Sora or Sor-Sor)
Race: Mixed breed (vamp, human, ???)
Appearance: ivory skin, ebony hair, holly green eyes. thin willowy body, but incredibly strong and durable, wears comfy dresses and clothes that will help hide her, but allow her to hide things and move easily
Weapons: of choice, a long thin sword of mossy steel (steel with a light green tint to it) engraved with a language long forgotten, is capible of using guns, and more than capible of using other swords, bows and arrows, etc. (Can also ride a horse! biggrin.gif)
Personality: Quiet, but able to take leadership when provoked. Can easily kill heartlessly without any effort, cares deeply about things if she cares at all, doesn't mind any cold, rain, heat, or wind. Likes to gain knowledge of any sort at any available time.
Gifts: Increased 5 senses, also ESP (specifically, the feeling that something is going to happen)
History: Trained as an assasin, Sorarose escaped death and persecution enough to last a lifetime. After her mentor's mysterious death, she was freed from the life of brutality and murder she had known all her life to find out about her parents. Has discovered her vampire blood, and feeds on blood when there is no other sustenance available (but does not need it to survive). After living in a small warrior's village in the northern mountain regions, she returned to Caeryla to search for anything to help her discover who she belongs to.

Sorarose broke off a large branch from a tree close to her. She propped it up against two trees standing extremely close to each other, and draped a cover of buckskin over it to make a lean-to. She would rest in the day and continue her travels at night, when she favored the cool and the cover it provided. She set down her bag and bedroll inside the lean-to, grabbed her sword and scabbard from its attachment to the bedroll, and set off to get herself something to eat.

Azrael.

Azrael.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
QUOTE (emo road runner @ Oct 9 2008, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
{We had to. sad.gif Sorrrrrrrry...It would have never been finished otherwise. Maybe Sterame could still be looking for the link a year later? And while she's in the carriage, she sees something that might help?}

[Naw... I'll just use that she's alread found the link...
But I'm fucking annoyed about it....
I mean I don't even get to fucking be there for the ending?
When I helped to keep it going??? And added storylines and came up with Idea's for this one!!!!...
Grrrr...
>.< ]

Name; Sterame.
History; I'd tell you to read the other fuvcking roleplay... but most people who are new won't.
Was the daughter of the King and Queen, but when her mother died and her father was 'killed' [He wasn't dead but pretended to be and then he killed her once, then she came back and conqured the land ect..].
She was taken away and placed with a family in a remote calstle for her safety.
But some vampyre didn't like her being alive scince she was the only rightfull heir and they tried to killl her but ended up turning her.
then later on she got possed and was good & evil depend on which spirit was controlling her, they eventuallly fused to form Sterame.
It turns out she's immortal, extreamly powerfull.
Has controll over two dimensions.
Can't be killed by any means.... apart from two/three things, which I'm not gonna divulge...
She's now Queen.
Appearance; How I look, with black hair and purple eyes.
Clothes; Doll dress most of the time, boots and a jacket.
Powers; already said/ youll find out.
Personality; compassionate, mysterious will fucking kill you with out a moments thought.
She's firecely in love with tim.
Anything else? .. meh youll fucking damn find out as we go along.

[In one of my next posts I will add a character. Otherwise it'll be tooo fucking complicated...
Pardon my french... >.< ]

Sterame sighed, and she looked around, bored she teleported away from the carriage.
That was no one would know she wasn't still in it.
She started walking through the forest.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{Hello....Urm....In the last one, Eain set out on a journey to avenge his parents. He wanted to kill the vampire he thought had killed them. So he gathered a group to join him on his quest, and they sort of became like a family. But then everything went wrong and the group was split into two when they found out that Lirael was bound to Rilan (The vampire they set out to kill.) And the two sides were planning to fight each other, until near the end when Eain discovered Rilan didn't kill his mother, and he wanted to find out what really happened to his father. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, it turned out his father had been alive the whole time, and he was the bad guy. Rilan, his brothers and Eain's dad had made objects that could kill each of them, because they were immortal, and decided it would be a fun game....Anyways, Sterame killed Eain's dad, and Eain was knocked unconscious before he could find out. Now it's a year later. Lirael and Rilan moved back to their castle. Sterame and Tim became the king and queen. Eain's still unconscious and he's in a city, they're trying to wake him up. And everyone else went their separate ways. Soon, all the characters from the first New Rp! will receive a latter from Kaim, telling them about a war and asking them to help...And they'll all meet up along the way, aswell as the new characters. smile.gif Sorry, it's really brief. sad.gif }

{Sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry. Cry.gif }

CannibalCookie

CannibalCookie

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band too many
  • Fav Song Lots
[Thankies! BTW, Amy, hiya, sorry you're in a mood, *hug* and I read most of the old RP, just to clarify]

Sorarose quickly skinned the small elk she had caught and killed. She then put it on the ground fur side down so she could carry the meat back to camp when she had butchered it. She gutted the carcass and sliced up the meat quickly and deftly with a large hunting knife she had retrieved from her knee-high boot. Wiping off the blade, she put the knife back in it's place and moved the meat to the skin. Bundling up the large satchel, she took it back to the lean-to.

Gathering firewood and some green hickory wood and lots of bark, She lit a fire to roast some of the meat. The rest of the meat would be smoked to take on her furthur travels. As the night's dinner cooked over the fire, Sorarose sat on the ground to build the smoker. She bound together logs to make a tripod with a rack for the meat, and covered it in the thick bark. She made a door and set it aside for smoking with the hickory wood. She sighed in contentment as she rested for a little.

This is life, lived simply, She thought to herself. This is how our ancestors lived, and how theirs before them did as well. Nothing is wasted, nothing is done in a boasting manner. It is all done wonderfully natural. She relished the moment of victory over the bustle of civilization. She stood up and put away her sword. Completely sure she was alone and would be for some time, she took off her cloth dress and boots, standing in a greyed cotton shift and calf-high stockings made of softened buckskin.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
When the figure didn't reply, Tim stood up and lit the nearest lantern, holding it close to the girl's face.
"Who are you?" he repeated, starting to feel uneasy...Why had he lit the lantern? She could be one of the assassins.
He put the lantern down, pulled out the recurve bow and an inordinately sharp arrow, then pointed it towards the girl's chest. "Don't make me do this," he whispered, almost pleading...He hated killing.
But when the girl just stood there stubbornly, Tim lowered his weapon and stared at her warily.

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
[Okay, Telze disappeared in the first RP.. (Due to me not haveing time to keep up, and stuff..] I think that he's kinda gone... so i was wondering if i could be in this one, with another character... And if i can, do you have any ideas of how he/she could come in?]

Azrael.

Azrael.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
[s'ok... I gues.... *hugs back lydia*....
*sighs* ]

Sterame started walking, when the wind blew in her face.
She caught a sent on the wind and her nostrells flared.
She croutched low and tense waiting to strike, when she saw a small form, liying in the moonlight, it's long hair shinning.

[My new characters are about to be introduced and boy do I have a supprise for you biggrin.gif]

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{Ok. Urm....They could run into Sorarose or Sterame in the forest?}
{I can't do anything. Cry.gif }
{Lol.}

CannibalCookie

CannibalCookie

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band too many
  • Fav Song Lots
[Sure. I don't mind. I was wondering what I was gonna have her do to get involved anyway]

[BTW, are we gonna revive the RP with Kat and Tim and Jo and uhh...Amy I forgot your character's name....]

Azrael.

Azrael.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,862 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
[Lol kk then and NO! no one meet up with Sterame you'll ruin it!!! Oh please comment on my hot or not! biggrin.gif tongue.gif ]

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
[Let's say that Telze died in the other RP?... and i have an idea, Telze's brother..a mage...has only heard of his brothers death now, he has been in other countries learning everything he could?... And now he want's to meet Sterame and Tim, let's make him show up at Tim? Since Sterame doesn't want to be disturbed tongue.gif]

Name: Zack
Race: Human
Looks: [attachment=5804:TheWarriorWithin.jpg].

History: He has become a very powerful mage, he's been in a lot of countries, learing a lot of magick. He was trained like his brother, he was as good as him with a sword. Telze's death made Zack very sad, he missed him alot, and didn't think it fair for him to die now.

Zack looked back at the tomb again before walking out of the door. The hood was pulled over his head, and it was raining. He had asked around for Tim and Sterame, and when he spoke to the guards and he had explained that he was Telze's brother, he started to walk out of the city along the road. After a long time of walking, he reached the forest, he looked down at one of the talismans, and then continued walking.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{K.}

When the girl still remained silent, Tim sighed impatiently...He didn't want to attack her, but he also didn't want to risk his life by letting his guard down. Then he looked out of the window and saw something stirring in the trees.
There was something familiar about how the figure walked...Telze! he thought, knowing he was being stupid. It couldn't possibly be Telze.
"Stay here," he told the girl, who showed no sign of moving anyway. Then he climbed out of the window and down into the forest, landing infront of the cloaked figure.

CannibalCookie

CannibalCookie

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band too many
  • Fav Song Lots
[It'd be nice if someone found me now......y'know....like RIGHT. NOW]

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
Zack froze when the person landed infront of him, he was ready to pull a sword or cast a spell. He didn't say anything, he was looking up from under the hood.

[Or you could find Tim and Zack, or the house...or something...?]

CannibalCookie

CannibalCookie

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band too many
  • Fav Song Lots
[I like being lazy though....]

Sorarose noticed a building that hadn't been noticable. It must have been the light shifting, she convinced herself, urging her mind to block out the possibility that her powers were fading. She put another piece of wood on the fire roasting the meat and went off to investigate the condition of the building, considering staying in that for the rest of the day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users