Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Are you suicidal?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
636 replies to this topic

Poll: Have you attempted suicide? (715 member(s) have cast votes)

1. No f**kin' way! (141 votes [19.72%])

Percentage of vote: 19.72%

2. Yeah, once.. (212 votes [29.65%])

Percentage of vote: 29.65%

3. Yep, plenty of times. (272 votes [38.04%])

Percentage of vote: 38.04%

4. You kidding me? That's my daily routine! (90 votes [12.59%])

Percentage of vote: 12.59%

Vote

link1000

link1000

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Tennessee
  • Fav Band KISS
  • Fav Song Hurt Jhonny Cash
hmm suicide... im not realy because of revelations 2:10 but i mean dosnt everyone have the thaught at least once most people who want to die are to inteligent for there own goods i know im like this but i found out that its pointless a while ago people who are suicidal know more about life than many many people making them different think about it is that how you feel?

XxONxTHExEDGExX

XxONxTHExEDGExX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
I was one of those ppl, and i can't help the thoughts, not after this. Something happened last week, (not saying on here, if u want to know, send me a private message.) and even when i'm happy, it makes me rly sad. I'm seriously as my username says, im on the edge, and slipping, so i need help. I am not a sterotypical person, but i was not like those other so called emo kids, that sat in the corner and cried, but i wasnt a preppy bi**h either, but now i rly need some reason to stay alive, and it can't just be as my friend said either. (you can't kill yourself 'cause hell is too full.) but i'm not joking around with this. i need help. plz give me advice, and if u think me telling you this situation will help, then plz say so. hurry though, because i dont think this can go on much longer.

brand-new

brand-new

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts
Maby in the past.

Angely

Angely

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
QUOTE (XxONxTHExEDGExX @ Apr 13 2009, 06:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was one of those ppl, and i can't help the thoughts, not after this. Something happened last week, (not saying on here, if u want to know, send me a private message.) and even when i'm happy, it makes me rly sad. I'm seriously as my username says, im on the edge, and slipping, so i need help. I am not a sterotypical person, but i was not like those other so called emo kids, that sat in the corner and cried, but i wasnt a preppy bi**h either, but now i rly need some reason to stay alive, and it can't just be as my friend said either. (you can't kill yourself 'cause hell is too full.) but i'm not joking around with this. i need help. plz give me advice, and if u think me telling you this situation will help, then plz say so. hurry though, because i dont think this can go on much longer.

i do really know what you're talking about. in my case, whenever i started to think about killing myself and so on, i just thought of my mother. i mean, i'm her only child and she would give her life to save me. so why the hell would i kill myself? that was my reason to stay alive when i was really bad. i dont know about you... just think about someone who truly loves you, think how that person would be if you killed yourself. i'm sure you dont want them to suffer because of you. you can still have a good life. you will die someday, but right now you shall enjoy what life brings the best. i hope this helped somehow.
Angela

XxONxTHExEDGExX

XxONxTHExEDGExX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
I have bi-polar mania, and i dont have insurance, so i cant get mself help, and my parents wont help me. the only person keeping me from doing it is my boy friend, my true love.

DisturbeD One

DisturbeD One

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band 3 Days Grace,Papa Roach
  • Fav Song Animal i become
Yeah I'm kinda suicidal...
but think I don't need any help ...

i can stop when i wun ... but still i hate this country and it's ppl ... cuz of them i'm suicidal,they hate changes, they're still in 30s ...

In my place if u don't believe ur bad maaaaaaaan... even when i got only emo hair they can't agree this, and got problems with them :S

Angely

Angely

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
QUOTE (XxONxTHExEDGExX @ Apr 17 2009, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have bi-polar mania, and i dont have insurance, so i cant get mself help, and my parents wont help me. the only person keeping me from doing it is my boy friend, my true love.

oh, that is not good. bi-polar mania turns things worse... but as you said, your boyfriend is your true love, and i'm sure he won't let you do such a thing. just think of him and all your good moments with him. try to control yourself, i know it is the hardest part, but you will make it!

XxONxTHExEDGExX

XxONxTHExEDGExX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
i think he loves me a little too much, but i love him even more, so, yah happy.gif he is so wonderful to me. i speek to him in french

Angely

Angely

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
QUOTE (XxONxTHExEDGExX @ Apr 18 2009, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think he loves me a little too much, but i love him even more, so, yah happy.gif he is so wonderful to me. i speek to him in french

that's great wink.gif

XxONxTHExEDGExX

XxONxTHExEDGExX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
I broke up with him, because he's just to clingy, but honestly, other than my viral infection, im doing okay. I've been watching alot of fuse, and I found some great bands to listen to. I thing music is a great soothing mechanism.

Yagami

Yagami

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
Never. And people who has those feelings constantly should see a psychiatrist. Here's a fact. - You only live once, then it is game over. If you have serious thoughts about killing yourself, save them until you're dead.

How I know? -

When you're dead you get wrapped into a coffin, after a few weeks you're starting to rot away. Worms and such animals will build homes inside your skull and so on. The only thing left of you will be a skeleton, and that is all.

Do consider this: Most "people" doesn't even get a shot at life, so I think it is rather arrogant of those people who has commited suicide to actually do it. Not only because life is a 1-shot opportunity, but also because of family and friends who cares for you.

Also, if you cut yourself like I once did. Stop. It only harms yourself, and it is dangerous. I'm a living proof of that.

- Lots of love, Yagami.

xXxcheapXchickX16xXx

xXxcheapXchickX16xXx

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
there have been a few instances...first i was going to hang myself, i had a belt around my neck then for some reason i couldnt do it. then i was going to slit my throat with a blade, and 2 reasons: i got scared, and i didnt want any trace of me left behind after i was long gone and i was in my bedroom with carpet floors. the last time was the closest. i was tried cutting myself and make myself bleed to death. i was so close that time. i was feeling dizzy and all that and thought i was actually going to die. for some reason i stopped, i wasnt scared, i wasnt worried about the mess, i cant think of any reason i didnt, i just didnt. i planned on doing it the next night but i met someone who stopped me. he showed me that there was at least one person in this world who cared, and apparently that was enough people to keep me here.

XxONxTHExEDGExX

XxONxTHExEDGExX

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
Never rely on one person that can leave you at anytime. I adopted a kid, Niaya, she is on here too, but she is my life now. I don't do cutting anymore, I'm not suicidal, and it's for this girl. Now the only bad part is her age, she is 12, almost 13, and she is going through stuff with people, and now I know what the parents of suicidal children feel like. I don't feel like her mom, I feel like her friend, someone that's always there. I feel a protectiveness over her, and if you can put your faith in one person that you know won't leave, then that may be the best thing for you. Give yourself responsibility, and you will realize how much potential you have.

CupidIsStupid17

CupidIsStupid17

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Country
  • US State:California
  • Fav Band Metro Station
I'm kinda feel left out from other people my age because I'm suicidal and depressed. Not many my age are depressed or suicidal. Luckily, my best friend was suicidal and depressed. She's not depressed as much, so she is not on meds. But she still gets urges to attempt suicide. I'm just so fortunate she understands me or else I wouldn't think I would be living...

Masterpiece

Masterpiece

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Michigan
  • Fav Band Papa Roach
QUOTE (CupidIsStupid17 @ May 7 2009, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm kinda feel left out from other people my age because I'm suicidal and depressed. Not many my age are depressed or suicidal. Luckily, my best friend was suicidal and depressed. She's not depressed as much, so she is not on meds. But she still gets urges to attempt suicide. I'm just so fortunate she understands me or else I wouldn't think I would be living...

I've had my moments but it doesn't quite compare to this: My friend was in a slump, he spent most of his time alone, he pointed a loaded shotgun at his own face but couldn't pull the trigger, he asked me if I could take his life I wont though because I don't shoot ppl for no reason, so he spent the night in an institution and got loaded on the drugs they provide. All in all I got him through it. Being lost is only temporary just keep that in mind. He's doing great now, he hasn't thought about suicide in months...

Parental Advisory

Parental Advisory

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Connecticut
  • Fav Band MUCC
  • Fav Song libra
^ thats kinda intense.. but umm how do you know when your suicidal?

Masterpiece

Masterpiece

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Michigan
  • Fav Band Papa Roach
QUOTE (Parental Advisory @ May 9 2009, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ thats kinda intense.. but umm how do you know when your suicidal?

You know you're suicidal when you mix E with everclear and smoke cigarettes because every cig you smoke takes 11min off your life and you don't care. Then let it get worse by holding weapons up to your throat...

lilmissrock

lilmissrock

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
I used to but I decided already.
That I'm not gonna be the one choosing my TIME for me.

Jacobus

Jacobus

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Bullet For My Valentine
I was suicidal, well, still am to be honest, Ive been hit by four cars, cut myself and purposely got in fights with gangs so they would top me off.
Then I met Sophie Big Grin.gif and she alone keeps me from doing it again, I couldnt imagine what it would do to her if I killed myself, she would probabley do the same, and I dont want that for her.

Now Im a dude, and if you would ever see me out and about I would not let anyone see a sensitive side of me, but if your having problems then you need to find a reason to live. Sophie's mine, it doesnt have to be a person or even a living thing, but I can tell you now, if I lost her, I would post on here what I would do and then do it

ShutUpAndSmile

ShutUpAndSmile

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
yeah.
Sometimes I have such days.
Everything sucks, I feel like crap.
Nobody really understands.
And then I feel so alone.
I ask myself 'where do I live for?'
Sometimes I want to jump in front of a train.
Or cut my wrist.
I have a few scratches.
But i't never works.
I'm to scared to do it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users