Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Stonewall Rp

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1025 replies to this topic

Maebe.

Maebe.

STFU Hippy

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts
Rellik pointed out rather hilariously that my RP should have a few rules to it, so I'm taking his advice and starting a new roleplay, and let's see how this one goes. It's a world where fantasy and human realities clash, and no, you can't destroy it on a whim. [biggrin.gif]

The starting setting is in the middle of a large protest against the government in the main square of a large city. They've just passed a law prohibiting certain persons to leave the large stone walls, and many aren't happy.

Post your characters if you're new, and that's about it. Let's make this semi-realistic, and it's your creative genius where it goes. Have fun. :]]

Mame: Maerhyn
Sex: Female
Race: Human/Vampire Crossbreed
Appearance: Tall, slim, with an athletic build. Mid-neck, wavy chocolate brown hair. Ice gray eyes that change with her moods. Purple skinny jeans, black and white striped tank with lime green chucks. Hair is pulled back into a messy ponytail, eccentric makeup. Wardrobe changes often.
Weapons: A dagger given to her by her aunt hidden in the folds of her small messenger bag; pepper spray to use on human men that try to make a pass at her.
History: The product of a Vampire father, and Human mother. The majority of her essence is dominated by her father's side, and her eyes change color with emotion. She has a blood lust that only shows itself in extreme cases of rage, and normally doesn't notice the vampire-like qualities unless locked in combat or experiencing a large amount of strong emotion. She is very guarded, shy, careful, and possesses an intensity that comes across in conversation. Lives on her own, the majority of her family is deceased.
[same ole, same ole.]

====
"LET THOSE WHO CANNOT SPEAK BE HEARD!"
"DON'T LET THEM TEAR YOU DOWN!"
Thousands of individual voices chanting and yelling as one resounded throughout the crowded square. Immortals and mortals alike gathered together to protest a new law passed in the city, forbidding certain persons to leave its large stone walls. Maerhyn walked slowly through the crowd, her face calm and determined, her mind set on one goal: Find who she was looking for.

Grr...

Grr...

His emo princess ^_^

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,604 posts
Name: Death
Age: looks 15, but has been around since the beginning of time
Sex: Female
Race: vampire/goddess of death (but no one knows..hehe)
Appearance: black hair that reaches to mid-back and side bangs to the left with red highlights, eyes black as coal, pale, and about 5-5. wears a victorian black corset with netted sleeves, black ripped skinnies, and black, buckled combat boots. also has a crescent moon-shaped onyx necklace, dangle bat earings, snake bites, and long, painted black nails
Weapons: a hidden dagger that can turn into a sword on command
History: was born from the most powerful known vampires, but killed the mother during child birth, and the father ran out on her, hating her. she's been living her whole life running from her father's henchman, killing them when she has to. not much else is known

-hears the loud crowds chanting and sighs-
this government is stupid...

Maebe.

Maebe.

STFU Hippy

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts
She trailed her fingers along the backs of those she passed, smirking at their obvious discomfort. Where are you...

Grr...

Grr...

His emo princess ^_^

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,604 posts
-eyes lightly start to shade red-
looks like someone is going to be dieing soon...

Maebe.

Maebe.

STFU Hippy

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts
Maerhyn's senses heightened as she pushed herself farther into the pulsing crowd. Shouts rang up from every side of her, but she ignored them as she searched patiently for her target. I'll find you whether you like it or not...

Grr...

Grr...

His emo princess ^_^

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,604 posts
-smirks- that'll be a nice little death...

Maebe.

Maebe.

STFU Hippy

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,642 posts
[lmao, i love how we're the only two people doing this right now. ohmy.gif]

The pleasant aroma of rose petals fell lightly on her nose, and Maerhyn knew that she was getting close. Stepping through the crowd, she continued to follow the smell, taking in the sights as she walked.

Grr...

Grr...

His emo princess ^_^

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,604 posts
[lol, i know, right?]

-a bat appears from no where on her shoulder-
the death smells delicious...
-smirks- a snack for you?
you know Hell's souls taste nasty
-grins- i can smell your hunger, so take a quick bite
thanks...
-the bat bites into her neck, and drinks the blood. pulls away after a moment-

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{O.O We can't just ditch the other one because someone pretended to explode it.}

Name: Tim.
Race: Human.
Appearance: Pale, innocent looking, longish black hair and shocking blue eyes. (I cba putting what he wears, sad.gif He's emo anyway lol.)
History: unknown.
Personality: Shy, brave, loyal, low self esteem, reckless and innocent.

Tim sat in the shadows, watching as the people chanted for freedom. He knew it would never work, he and many others would be trapped in the city until they died.

Aror

Aror

Curse Of Stone

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
Name: Aror
Race: He appears human, but has dragon-like qualities (ie scales and spikes sprout from his body, etc).
Appearance: Tall (6 2), has a muscular build, shoulder length red and black hair. He has a hard set face, wears aviators and has a goatee. He wears a torn Sabbath T, a jean jacket with no sleeves, and torn baggy jeans with a black studded belt and a skull belt buckle.
Personality: He appears tough and fights for what he believes in.
Weapons: Well, he has dragon powers, and also carries a large two-handed sword on his back. He is trained in martial arts and fights freestyle.

He walks closer to the crowd, and lifts up his sign of protest. This doesn't produce many results, so he decided to spice things up a little, and throws a large fireball at the stone wall.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim looked up as a bright light suddenly illuminated the alley he was hiding in. He saw a large fireball fly past and hit the wall. Although it had no effect...The wall had protective enchantments surrounding it...It still caused uproar. Someone from the government came running outside, threatening to shoot any protesters who refused to leave.

Aror

Aror

Curse Of Stone

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
Aror saw the government agents come running out, withdrew his sword and slammed it in the ground.
"Try me".

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim moved forwards curiously, watching the fight unfold before him.
He tried not to be seen, as he knew he would probably be killed. The government didn't care who they killed, as long as they had control over everything.

Aror

Aror

Curse Of Stone

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
A guard made a move toward Aror. "Sir, step down or we..." He was cut off as Aror screamed "Or what? You'll put me behind a wall? Enough!" With that, he called upon his spikes and started churning a fireball. His eyes flooded with flames.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim gasped and moved back into the shadows. But he stared in awe; no one had ever dared to challenge the guards like this. He silently wondered whether the guy was brave, or just reckless. Or both.

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band anything with meaning
Name: Naomi
apprerence: absoloutely beautifull, emo, snake bites, brown hair with racoon strip
Powers: She thinks she is only human but she has lots of powers but can't control them

Naomi walked down the street and saw the fight and ran up to stop it, but then relised it was better not too; but had already been spotted

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim pulled the girl into the alley, without caring whether he was seen or not.
"Are you crazy?" he whispered.

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
" You can't let a inncent man die, the guards are out of order and I can stop them killing him at least..." She turned to him
" I have too"

Aror

Aror

Curse Of Stone

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
Aror blasted 3 guards with a giant fireball, another took a hilt to the face, and the last one got a swift kick straight into the chest which sent him barreling through the crowd.
He then placed his sword on his shoulder and scowled.

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
Naomi ran out and held the man back

" NO please don't they will kill you" her eyes had pleading in them then a guard got up

" Move to the side Miss Darlington, this man has assulted the guards he must be punished"

naomi turned;

" then my father shall punish him, but you shall leave him alone this instant or my father shall punish you too"

She went into his face

" Do you understand"

she then turned and grabbed the boy and whispoered " Follow me" and gradded him into the alley

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users