Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pirate Rp.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2647 replies to this topic

CannibalCookie

CannibalCookie

The monster under your bed

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band too many
  • Fav Song Lots
"Tim," Isabelle wished she was a seperate being so she could hold him. "Can you manage to get below decks?" She wanted to ask the Goddess one more favor.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim grabbed onto the railing and pulled himself up slowly. "I...think so," he mumbled, limping towards the stairs.
The crew watched him, some looking as though they had the intention of stopping him. But others shook their heads, and he made his way down to the room he had woken up in.
"I'm s-sorry," he mumbled. "For being so weak."

CannibalCookie

CannibalCookie

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band too many
  • Fav Song Lots
"You aren't weak, Tim. You're the bravest person I know, you just don't always believe that you are," Isabelle told him. She sighed. "Sometimes I wish that I didn't have to convince you that you're brave, like you knew that you were."

He is right you know, strong people don't need to rely on others for their survival.

Isabelle frowned. You're wrong, Goddess. He is strong, but he holds himself back, otherwise he would be strong enough to take on even you.

The Goddess snorted. Many fools have said that and many fools have fallen before me. You wanted a favor. Be hasty and ask it now before my mood darkens.

If you could please seperate Tim and I, I would be grateful.

Your gratitude is not payment enough, Child Queen. What else do you have to offer?

Not much.

Your soul will do, then.

I....I'm not sure...

I will give you time. Think it over, but be quick about it.

"Tim. The Goddess made me an offer, but it is a heavy price to pay. I am willing to pay it, but...I don't know how you would feel about it. The Goddess says we may be seperated but I must give my soul in return," Isabelle informed Tim.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim looked down sadly. There's nothing brave about me, he thought. I was raised to steal, and kill...I acted tough because I had to...And now, I'm nothing.
His eyes widened when Isabelle spoke again. "You're crazy!" he protested. "You think that will solve anything?...I wont let you give up your soul for me."

CannibalCookie

CannibalCookie

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band too many
  • Fav Song Lots
Isabelle shook her head. "It can't be that bad. It'll be just like I'm working for her. I shouldn't have forced you to let me in, and now I want to fix it. Tim, she's waiting for my answer. Please support me on this. I was selfish and heartless before; all you wanted was for me to go away. I have the chance to give you your privacy back, this is what you wanted," she argued.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
"No," Tim mumbled. "I wont let you...You'll be in her debt forever...How do you know she wont trick you?" He sighed impatiently...This was useless. Isabelle would do what she wanted, and whatever he said wouldn't change her mind.
"You know what," he breathed. "I...I don't even care anymore. Do what you like, but don't expect me to ever forgive you."

CannibalCookie

CannibalCookie

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band too many
  • Fav Song Lots
Isabelle bit her tongue in frustration. "Fine! You know, you really can't make up your mind, can you Tim?" It was all she could do to keep from screaming. "You want off the island, but you don't want to leave it without me, then I make it so that I can stay with you and you can get off the island, and you're unhappy, so no I'm trying to give you what you wanted now, and you're still unhappy. Tell me what you want me to do, Tim! I can still survive if you don't forgive me, but help me understand what it is that you want!" Hot angry tears rolled down her cheeks and she wondered, if she cried enough to fill his skull, would she drown?

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim closed his eyes, forcing back tears. "I...never said I wanted to get off the island," he whispered. "Actually...I told you I was prepared to stay...I said I'd get used to it, and it was probably better for both of us to stay there...You chose not to believe me, and you went behind my back just to get what you wanted. Don't blame me for your mistake."
A tear finally escaped, and rolled down his cheek. "I was so stupid," he mumbled. "Thinking this could work." His eyes opened and he laughed bitterly. "I'm a pirate...I could kill us both, now, without any remorse."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users