Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pirate Rp.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2647 replies to this topic

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim laughed. But he knew what Jimmy was thinking.
As the girl pushed past them, he laughed again, then followed her, holding the sword to her back so she wouldn't try to escape.

The Sadly Corrupted.

The Sadly Corrupted.

The amazingly annoying suck-up...

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
Ooc:damn it!!everybody left again Emo road runner.i hate it when this happens

Jimmy still confused stayed quite,and tried not to show his emotions as he knew he would get into trouble again.As jimmy walked along with tim and the girl,he tried to come up with a plan to let the girl escape and make it look like an accident.

Jimmy not wanting to use physical means tried suggesting Tim to let her go.
''my god look at her Tim,she smells and she has such dirty clothes,surely we cannot have such a creature as this on board with us.''
jimmy lied,she smelled so sweet,like fresh roses in the morining of early spring and she wore such a lovely dress,but Jimmy knew he had to lie to try and get Tim to agrre not to let her on board.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{She's back online.}

Tim laughed. "Half the crew smell," he pointed out. "And most have dirty clothes...We're probably the only two who don't, because mum wont let us."
Rolling his eyes, he gently pressed the tip off the sword to the girl's spine, making her walk faster.
"The truth is, you like her, and you don't want to see her get hurt. She wont, don't worry...As long as we get to the captain and ask him not to let anyone harm her."
He thought for a moment. "Why do you still call the captain father?...You know he prefers to be called captain."

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band anything with meaning
" oii i can sail with you guys better then most ya boys, and my clothes are top notch and expensivetahnk you very much, and styrong to " she looked at them nd struggled with the barrels but carried on walkign hips swaying

The Sadly Corrupted.

The Sadly Corrupted.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
Ooc:Yay smile.gif she's back

Stunned by Tim's words,jimmy was out of words.then after a while jimmy said ''Well what if father...i mean captain..whatever doesn't agree and make her a slave?, then what Tim?...And i call captain ,father,cuz he is our father,even though he never considers us his son...'' sigh .

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
Naomi turned around

" i will not be a slave i'll tell ya that right now, nd 'ere give us a 'and with these will ya"

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim rolled his eyes. "Then we go to mum," he replied calmly. "He always listens to her."
He sighed impatiently. "Grow up!" he snapped. "You're fifteen! You don't need a father. You're old enough to look after yourself."
Laughing, he slapped the girl with his free hand. "We don't take orders from land folk."

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
Naomi stood there tapping her foot her dress tore up the side nd she had a corseted bodice on

The Sadly Corrupted.

The Sadly Corrupted.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
''yeah but ,..'' replied jimmy,jimmy was a little calmer now but still worried as he knew she would never be happy with them ,away from her home land ,away from her father...

Jimmy almost stopped the slap but knew that as a little brother he should never raise his hand against his elder brother.

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
" look am i going to stand 'ere with u two men figting or r ya going to help with this 'ere rum"

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim looked at the girl, shocked. She had called them men...No one had ever done that before. He took one of the barrels off her and continued to force her towards the ship.

The Sadly Corrupted.

The Sadly Corrupted.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
Jimmy thought to himself ''wow,she actually made him carry a barrel,that's something you son't see everyday''

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
Naomi smilied at them both nd walked with both of them proudly talking to them

" Neva been on a boat, dad aslways been to drunk to take me; not that we don;t got the money we do tis just" she cut off and looked at the ship in awe

The Sadly Corrupted.

The Sadly Corrupted.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
''big ship huh?'' asked Jimmy with a smile.

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
" 'uge ship, i won't be a slave on this boat no chance" she smilied at him he was cute but he had kidnpped her nd called her horrable names so looked away

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim rolled his eyes. "Will you two stop flirting and get on the ship," he snapped. "Captain will kill us if we're late."
He was feeling a little embarrassed...Why had he taken orders from her?

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
Naomi walked the board lookign worreid nd looked back at the viallage it was in flames and destroyed and sighed nd got on the boat./..... all men and some boys

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim wordlessly took the other barrel off the girl. "Welcome aboard," he said quietly. Then he turned to take the alcohol to the captain.

The Sadly Corrupted.

The Sadly Corrupted.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts
Jimmy nudged tim and whispered with a cracked smile ''Tim!!Flirt???trying to make it more uncomfortable than it laready is?c'mon brother,do go easy on me ,will ya?''

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
NAomi got on board nd looked around like a lost child, the wolf whistles were coming from everywhere nd the men satred nd stopeed working

" what ya looking at get back oto work " Naomi shouted nd the men started again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users