Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to get EMO hair?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
267 replies to this topic

EmoEmily365

EmoEmily365

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Does anyone know were i can get my hair done cause everyone i go to dosent know what emo is and its so annoying so can anyone please tell me i know most emo kids do there hair them self but i cant cause i suck at it.

wtflindz

wtflindz

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
well just search the internet

www.photobucket.com and just type, emo girl, or emo hair, and just print a hair style you rly like, go to a hairdresser, show the pic and ask what it might cost smile.gif

Guest__*

Guest__*
  • Guests
i suggest u do ur own hair, i sucked at it first, but eventually i learn from my mistake then i cut and make my own hair,
try that, it gets annoyed like just when u start, u'll get the hair u want soon =]

whipback

whipback

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Ya, I agree. You should just do your own hair. Since all of the salons you have gone to don't know what emo is, they probably haven't done any emo hair styles. So they would only be able to do it as good as you do it or worse. And it isn't sapose to look amazing. Just grow it out chop it up and whatever else you want to do with it and if it isn't exactly what you want I am sure you will learn from your mistakes. Good luck!

OoOLove_or_HateXxX

OoOLove_or_HateXxX

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
i have had 3 salons ruin my hair... i had pictures all three times lol.

id say do it yourself.

the trick is to cut a little, then do your hair... see how it looks then cut a little more.... repeat, repeat.

errro

errro

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
yea i got a problem, my hair is curly and stuff ...it sux. I need help on how to keep it like down and stuff without straightening it everyday...in skool it always like pops up and its really annoying...i jus wanna know how to keep it down without a bunch of gel and some hairspray...and without straightining it

whipback

whipback

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
I'm not sure if there is a way to keep it down without straightening it, putting gel in it, or putting hairspray in it. The only other way I can think of is cutting it short.

errro

errro

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
damn uhh i could use hairspray....i gotta get it longer.........the straighten it a hell of a lot

whipback

whipback

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
I have a question. Why don't you want to straighten it?

errro

errro

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Because it's too short to straighten but its long at the same time..

whipback

whipback

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
I just remembered a way that helps me. It may not work for you but it does for me so if you arn't doing it already try it out. When I air dry my hair curls really bad and it makes it look a lot shorter than it is. So I blow dry it and then it barely curls. I don't know. It might help.

errro

errro

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
well i just like washed my hair then blowdyed it and its the same...=[ :|

kill-me-forever

kill-me-forever

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
immmmm newwwwwww

people, wanna talk tome

Im_too_not_like_them

Im_too_not_like_them

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
(EmoEmily365)
Does anyone know were i can get my hair done cause everyone i go to dosent know what emo is and its so annoying so can anyone please tell me i know most emo kids do there hair them self but i cant cause i suck at it.

well around here, ( pittsburg, ks) we have the wild side. They specialize in Emo and punk haircuts. I got mine done there.

EmoEmily365

EmoEmily365

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
thank you all smile.gif

lonely&depressed

lonely&depressed

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
wot i did to wen i got my last hair cut was i looked on the internet to see wot kinds ov styles they had and then i showed the hairdresser wot i wanted and i've never regetted it...but saying that i want a totally new style now and i don't knw wot to have done, my mother won't let me have black in my hair...but knwin me i'll get it done...

violent-sheep

violent-sheep

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
my hair is totaly nt emo.. altho i am.. its weird.. grr h8 my hair.. its dark enuf bt it curls a bit..nd it like a bit longr dan shoulder length.. nd i dnt know if i want it short cuz it falls out alot.. grr.. stupid hair! grr..

wish my hair was emo like me.. then it wud cut itself

emo-child12345

emo-child12345

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
(errro)
yea i got a problem, my hair is curly and stuff ...it sux. I need help on how to keep it like down and stuff without straightening it everyday...in skool it always like pops up and its really annoying...i jus wanna know how to keep it down without a bunch of gel and some hairspray...and without straightining it

do you have one of those brushes that look like straightners...?
if not get one..
you use it when you blow dry your hair...
its mant to make it straighter.. xD hope it workss...xx

lonely&depressed

lonely&depressed

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts
(emo-child12345)
(errro)

do you have one of those brushes that look like straightners...?
if not get one..
you use it when you blow dry your hair...
its mant to make it straighter.. xD hope it workss...xx

i've got a hairdryer that does that....it works aswell...even tho i still use my straightners....

KYLE CRISIS

KYLE CRISIS

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
i had my friend jordan do it for me

laugh.gif he fucked it up

but it grew out nicely biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users