Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Apartment Rp.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2175 replies to this topic

The Dragon-Born

The Dragon-Born

I baked you a cookie...but I ate it. :)

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts
Setting: A luxury Apartment complex, In Beverly Hills. to get a good virtual tour of your living conditions, check out this site. Virtual tour of Your apartment.
The Ameneties of your complex

1. You cannot take control of another person's character without their permission.

2. You cannot end a fight without asking the person you're fighting for their permission.

3. If two characters are bound to one another, they can telepathically communicate to each other through their bond. It is impossible to overhear them if they are communicating that way.

4. No grenades or medieval shit. We're in an urban, modern setting.

5. You may attack another character without their permission, though they choose how to respond.

6. Relationships are encouraged.

7. If a character is offline, you cannot do anything to them without asking the owner beforehand.

8. Respect what people write. If someone says that they created an unbreakable wall, don't just say, "And then he smashed through the wall with his fist!"

9. Don't create dead ends by putting everyone in an unescapable event to which only you have a solution and then just decide not to come online. What the hell are we supposed to do?

10. If someone breaks any of these rules and someone takes offense, they can decide to just ignore that person's post and pretend that it never happened. Effectively negating whatever that person posted.

Have fun :]

Name: Daniel.

Strength: Music.
Weakness: Girls.

Personality: Shy, but courageous at times. Is a cutter. Has attempted suicide 2 times, addicted to Vicodin.

Looks: Atreyu shirt, skinnies, Leather gauntlets.

Daniel woke up. He pressed the snooze button and sleepily checked the Time. 8:00 am. He grunted and got up, turning on his webcam and Laptop in the process. Dressing, He sat on the leather armchair next to the computer desk and said, "Hello, Mrs. Warner." The computer came to life, and the computer answered back, "Hello, Daniel." He took out his homework and scanned it.

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band anything with meaning
Name: Candis.

Strength: Music.

Weakness: loving soemone to fast.

Personality: quite shy, Has a very mysterious background as never tells anyone about it. Has recently started cutting due to flash backs

Looks: dark black/blue hair. eyeliner (liquid ) around eyes, not majorly tall. Skinnie t-shirt (white), black skinnies, red studded belt and converse.

Candis ad slept past her alarm; turning up the radio she jumped into the shower and started singing. She came out and carried on singing as she got ready. she had just recently moved here and didn't know anyone. so turning on her laptop she logged into msn and some forums to say hi to her old friends.

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
Name: Nathan Hale
Strength: Music
Weakness: Low selfesteem, shy.
Instruments: Drums, guitar.
Appearance: Black eyes, black long hair with a few white stripes. Long black coat, black shirt, black fingerless glves, and dark baggy pants. Shoes with red and black laces. Always has his iPod on him, it's black aswell. Wears a silver ring, and a black necklace.
Personailty: Kinda shy, doesn't talk when there is a lot of people around. Low selfesteem, sweet, but doesn't think that there will ever be anyone to love him.

Nathan got out of the shower, walked into the livingroom and sat down infront of his laptop, on the dinner table. He turned up the speakers. Duality, Slipknnot. He logged into msn, but just waited for someone to write.

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
Naomi saw a name log on it was a boy in her class it was nathan

'hey'

she typed

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
Nathan saw that Naomi wrote. 'Hey..' he wrote back. Then he stopped the song and grabbed his guitar.

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
name:quinn(daniels roommate?)
personality:loyal,smart,funny,witty,sarcastic,all over awsome
looks:shoulder length blond dreadlocks,peircing pale blue eyes that are nearly black on the outside.

quinn decided to sleep in,but couldnt with daniel talking to his dumb computer.grumbling to himself,he got dressed and walked out of their shared apartment

Cacahouette

Cacahouette

me me me me me .....

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,482 posts
Name: Kara
Strength: Acting
Weakness: Her Past
Personality: Great friend, sometimes shy, cares a lot...
Appearance: Blond-Red hair, almond eyes. Black steel toe boots, blue skinny jeans, tight black tee.

Kara woke up and after drinking some coffee she went out.. She really needed some fresh air

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
'hey how are you...i'm sstruggling so much with this assessment. I got the singing down but I don't like it with cd... how are you doing?"

Naomi felt little butterflys in her tummy but ignored them thinking it was just nerves about her performance

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
'I'm fine thanks... But obviously you're not =)... Just take it easy, i know you'll do fine...better than that! Great!' Nathan wrote back.

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
' awww thanks hunny... wat if I choke I have got most of paramore down perfect its jsust a few notes. Its so annoying but oh well; still getting the piano bit wrong on My Immortal got the singing right I wish I could get both right oh well. Any plans for tonight?'

She blushed as Thats what you get by paramore played on her laptop

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
'Look, i'm sure you'll do just great! =) And no..not really, just gonna pratice drums, write some more on the songs...stuff like that' Nathan wrote, then he put the guitar back down. 'Hey, do you have webcam?' He wrote after he turned of the amplifier.

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
quinn went back inside and signed onto msn.he saw that nathan and naomi were talking whats up guys?he asked

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
Oh god he wants to see me on msn, re-applyign some more lipstick and back combing her hair a bit more she turned her webcam on. She forgot to straighten her hair and was naturally loose angel curls and a slight wave

[my hair is like that in real life]

'well could i come over in a bit and pratice and go over some songs i have wrote please' she replied to nathan and then say quinn

'hey hun nothing much struggling with music as normal you?' she typed

Emmy Eats Monsters

Emmy Eats Monsters

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,669 posts
quinn smiledsame he wroteonly im struggling with my art.i have to draw a portriat of someone and in not really doing very good.

(forgot to say,he is an art student at )

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
' who you drawing hunny and whatever your art is amazing.. your getting destincations all the way through class'she typed how could he be so self concious it was obvious he had a taalent

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
'Uhmm...Sure, come on over' Nathan typed back, then he stood up, walked over to the drumset and looked for the drumsticks. "What the...?" he mumbled as he couldn't find them, then he saw them next to the pc. "I'm so confused.." he said to himself.

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
'ok i am on my way' she typed to nathan

' got to go quinn going to pratice music with nathan talk to you later hunny. xxx'

Naomi then signed out and grabbing her eletric guitar named jack and folder full of lyrics ran out and caught the lift to the second floor and knocked on nathans door straightneing herself up

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
"Come in" Nathan called from the living room. It was a kind of open living room, it was big, and his drumkit was standing in a corner, with the guitar. He walked over and placed the drumsticks on the drums.

the_songbird

the_songbird

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,348 posts
  • Country
" thanks for having me over i am totally freaking out about this performance. I really don't think I can do this music course anymore." naomi said as she sat down on his sofa putting down her guitar and lyrics

Para

Para

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,671 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ...lots
"What?!" Nathan said as he quickly turned around. "Don't you dare quit!" he said looking at her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users