Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why Cant African Americans Be Emo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
268 replies to this topic

Holly92

Holly92

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Rammstein
  • Fav Song Tier by Rammstein
QUOTE (DirtyGhettoKid @ Dec 14 2008, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i am so offended by you.
saying that we wanted to be taken from our land in africa.
we we're taken as slaves, we were treated like shit.
But thats cool right? cause your ancestors get to treat my ancestors like dirt.
I bet you laugh at us niggers too.
i mean you're a racist right?
calling us all niggers, treating us different, cause we're not white.
Fried Chicken and Grape Soda All Around!
about 7% of us have our reformation. 93% of us our still waiting for our apologies.
Old slave owners gathered together to form the KKK, because they didn't want to treat us equally because we aren't white.

Tough shit if your offended. what are you going to do about it?
Hey your own government sold you to us, deny that all you want but its true.
Some of you were treated like shit, some worse than others but not all.
So what if i laugh, its a free country hahahahahaha, ok laughing done.
Hey you call yourselfs niggers, so i have the right to call you one too. hell i call my self a white nigger roflcopter =P
FYI, blacks are born almost white. the pigment in your skin just dies, thats what makes a black person black skinned, u were pretty much white at a time in your life, the palms of your hands and the bottom of your feet there a whiteish color.
WOOT, for fried chicken. screw grape soda tho, dr. pepper sounds good tho.
Your reformation is just to keep shit stirring about something that happened 200 yrs ago, get the fuck over it already.
And no, i will never give an apologie for what my great great great grandparnets did, i'm quite proud of my familys history.
FYI again the KKK still exsists, theres alot of supporters around here(mostly rednecks)some redneck guys at my school support them, we make jokes and say nigger all the time. hell its just a word, big fricken deal.

MegaDestroyers

MegaDestroyers

MxFxD

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 02:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-.- that wasn't suppost to be funny, learn some respect for other peoples wants and don't make a joke out of something great that you didn't think of first.

does that sound fucking familiar?
i seriously want an apology, or i'm reporting you.
i am so offended right now.

FapityFapFap

FapityFapFap

Got my middle finger up, I don't really give a fuck.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,228 posts
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ugh....im getting tired of this.....ok fine whatever, but the past is the past, the blacks need to get over it and quit the crying and bitching about it. i mean suck it up and take it, this happened 200 yrs ago. why go on and on about old shit.
Yeah, well then why does the GOVERNMENT evem agree that it needs to be addressed and apologized for? States last year VOTED on appologizing for slavery formaly.

Legislators in a handful of states including Missouri and Georgia are considering their own expressions of regret for slavery, and Rep. Stephen I. Cohen, a white Tennessean, just introduced a resolution for a national apology in the U.S. House that reads, in part, "African-Americans continue to suffer from the consequences of slavery and Jim Crow long after both systems were formally abolished through enormous damage and loss, both tangible and intangible, including the loss of human dignity and liberty, the frustration of careers and professional lives, and the long-term loss of income and opportunity."
Source

The African-American society is still looked upon as different and it has been proven that it all began with slavery.
Oh, and Holly, if you think that the apology would just be for them to feel better....read this.

Obviously, not everyone is convinced that the apology is necessary. Maryland Delegate Patrick L. McDonough said he voted against the resolution not only because his ancestors were in Ireland during the time of U.S. slavery, but also because he feels such a stance amounts to meaningless symbolism. "I don't think apologies solve anything," the Baltimore Sun reported McDonough saying. "They're just feel-good superficial measures."

But sometimes feel-good does good. "The first step in healing is to apologize," Vaughn says. "For a young person who is knowledgeable of the effects slavery has had on him and his country for any of us who have felt discriminated against because of this legacy you do have a small sense of relief when you hear an apology."
Same source as above.

e the e

e the e

I don't care much.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,677 posts
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tough shit if your offended. what are you going to do about it?
Hey your own government sold you to us, deny that all you want but its true.
Some of you were treated like shit, some worse than others but not all.
So what if i laugh, its a free country hahahahahaha, ok laughing done.
Hey you call yourselfs niggers, so i have the right to call you one too. hell i call my self a white nigger roflcopter =P
FYI, blacks are born almost white. the pigment in your skin just dies, thats what makes a black person black skinned, u were pretty much white at a time in your life, the palms of your hands and the bottom of your feet there a whiteish color.
WOOT, for fried chicken. screw grape soda tho, dr. pepper sounds good tho.
Your reformation is just to keep shit stirring about something that happened 200 yrs ago, get the fuck over it already.
And no, i will never give an apologie for what my great great great grandparnets did, i'm quite proud of my familys history.
FYI again the KKK still exsists, theres alot of supporters around here(mostly rednecks)some redneck guys at my school support them, we make jokes and say nigger all the time. hell its just a word, big fricken deal.

@first bolded part: See my above post. We keep 'stirring' it up so we can learn and not make the same dumbass mistakes.
@2nd bolded: Yeah, it's a word. A seriously offensive word. It's a racist word too. If you make jokes about 'niggas' and shit like that, then you are no better than the Klan.
And it is a big deal.

Holly92

Holly92

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Rammstein
QUOTE (DirtyGhettoKid @ Dec 14 2008, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
I demand an apology.
right now.

You bet that im dang sure serious.
The day I become black is the day I will apologise to you.
Which will be NEVER.
Ah well the suns gonna come up tomorrow, you'll get over it.

Holly92

Holly92

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Rammstein
QUOTE (Erin the Exuberant @ Dec 14 2008, 05:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@first bolded part: See my above post. We keep 'stirring' it up so we can learn and not make the same dumbass mistakes.
@2nd bolded: Yeah, it's a word. A seriously offensive word. It's a racist word too. If you make jokes about 'niggas' and shit like that, then you are no better than the Klan.
And it is a big deal.

FYI, alot of texans don't care. the "politically correct" ones probably do but the politically uncorrect ones don't care, we will stay whatever the hell we want because thats freedom of speech.

ForwardGrant

ForwardGrant

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
lol look at this shitstorm i've caused

stop being so sensitive, i treat everyone just as shittily so i am not prejudiced at all. People who (especially of another race) act shocked or even hear the colour "black" are the real racists, political correctness has gone mad.
don't try to get people to say something by saying you will report them, it's just sad. and report him for what? he has a right to a view the same as you do. we live in cultures in which we are taught free speech and thought. however this is countered as we are told of words and ways which we are not allowed to think and say. Flawed.

BLACK POWER!!!!

e the e

e the e

I don't care much.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,677 posts
Well then a lot of texans are racist jerks who have no respect.
Have you learned nothing from our past? Seriously. Fail.
You abuse America's freedom of speach. I am ashamed that we have people like you in this country.

MegaDestroyers

MegaDestroyers

MxFxD

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You bet that im dang sure serious.
The day I become black is the day I will apologise to you.
Which will be NEVER.
Ah well the suns gonna come up tomorrow, you'll get over it.

k, so it's cool if i stereotype you then.
you're from texas, so you're parents are brother and sister right?
you're a dumb inbred hick, who's hooked up with all of your family members
how's it like being your dads brother?
how's it like that your grandparents are racist idiots?
how's your dog in your pickup truck?
How's it like knowing you are the biggest joke in all of the world?

just remember, next time your dads making love to you, that it's wrong.

...()()()

...()()()

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You have no right to say im retarded. I highly doubt your from texas, texas was the biggest slavery state, i know my states history and what our people did. Learn your shit before you go and run that senceless mouth of yours.

when did I say I'm from texas? and you sound pretty proud that your state owned slaves.
Unless you were alive during the civil war how do you no how slaves were treated You sound like the stereotypical inbred texan.

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 04:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
FYI, alot of texans don't care. the "politically correct" ones probably do but the politically uncorrect ones don't care, we will stay whatever the hell we want because thats freedom of speech.

Alot of texans are also inbreed idiots who still don't treat blacks or hell, anybody who isn't white as equals.
Why? Because they're too stupid to put down their feeling of pride and open up their ignorant minds.

Freedom should only be given to those who are smart enough to use it.

Also, I think Holly is just mad because I told him to grow a pair and quit being such an senstive prick over little shit.
FYI, Having your ancestors killed, beat, put to work, unfairly treated for something they cannot control =/= Somebody making a harmless joke about how you want to die.

Holly92

Holly92

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Rammstein
QUOTE (DirtyGhettoKid @ Dec 14 2008, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
k, so it's cool if i stereotype you then.
you're from texas, so you're parents are brother and sister right?
you're a dumb inbred hick, who's hooked up with all of your family members
how's it like being your dads brother?
how's it like that your grandparents are racist idiots?
how's your dog in your pickup truck?
How's it like knowing you are the biggest joke in all of the world?

just remember, next time your dads making love to you, that it's wrong.

ROFL omg that was by far the funniest thing i have ever read today.

how could i be my dads brother, when i'm a girl.
Admiting the truth and being honest isn't rasict, thats a fact.
My dog isn't in my truck, shes laying at my feet.
O i know i'm a joke, because all my friends and BF love how i make them laugh. happy.gif

"next time your dad makes love to you, that its wrong" ROFL hahaha yeah uh huh, when the sky turns blood red and stays like that 24/7 is the day i will do that. LAWL omg your funny.

e the e

e the e

I don't care much.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,677 posts
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

O i know i'm a joke, because all my friends and BF love how i make them laugh. happy.gif

"next time your dad makes love to you, that its wrong" ROFL hahaha yeah uh huh, when the sky turns blood red and stays like that 24/7 is the day i will do that. LAWL omg your funny.

He meant you're a joke because you refuse to open your mind and not be a racist pig. At least that's what I'm asuming he meant.

MegaDestroyers

MegaDestroyers

MxFxD

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 03:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i find it funny how stupid and inbred you are.
your boyfriends your brother right?
cause dating outside the genepool in texas is illegal.
did it take you a while to figure out how to type, because your brain is possibly the biggest piece of shit in your entire house apart from your inbred grandparents, who are racist twats.

Holly92

Holly92

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Rammstein
QUOTE (Coma white @ Dec 14 2008, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
when did I say I'm from texas? and you sound pretty proud that your state owned slaves.
Unless you were alive during the civil war how do you no how slaves were treated You sound like the stereotypical inbred texan.

Never said you were from texas, i just bet that you aren't. never said i was proud, at least i admit what we did. And do i care? Nein.
Sure i don't know a 100% how they were treated, probably know more than you tho. Sound stereotypical? Boy, i am stereotypical, you should have already figured that one out, and not be questioning it. But inbred? ROFL i love when people say that, its so funny.

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never said you were from texas, i just bet that you aren't. never said i was proud, at least i admit what we did. And do i care? Nein.
Sure i don't know a 100% how they were treated, probably know more than you tho. Sound stereotypical? Boy, i am stereotypical, you should have already figured that one out, and not be questioning it. But inbred? ROFL i love when people say that, its so funny.

You act like you care about nothing, and act dismissive of everything else people say.
It's funny how fake it is. You're just trying to piss people off. But in the process you're just making yourself look like an idiot and nothing more than pathetic human trash.
Or perhaps you are just trash? So you try to make others feel like it aswell.

e the e

e the e

I don't care much.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,677 posts
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never said you were from texas, i just bet that you aren't. never said i was proud, at least i admit what we did. And do i care? Nein. You don't care what happened? Wow.
Sure i don't know a 100% how they were treated, probably know more than you tho. What makes you qualified to know more that us? Cause you live there? That means nothing. Sound stereotypical? Boy, i am stereotypical, you should have already figured that one out, and not be questioning it. But inbred? ROFL i love when people say that, its so funny.

And yeah, most of us have figured out that you are a stereotypical Texan.

Holly92

Holly92

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Rammstein
QUOTE (No Quarter @ Dec 14 2008, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alot of texans are also inbreed idiots who still don't treat blacks or hell, anybody who isn't white as equals.
Why? Because they're too stupid to put down their feeling of pride and open up their ignorant minds.

Freedom should only be given to those who are smart enough to use it.

Also, I think Holly is just mad because I told him to grow a pair and quit being such an senstive prick over little shit.
FYI, Having your ancestors killed, beat, put to work, unfairly treated for something they cannot control =/= Somebody making a harmless joke about how you want to die.

Hey i can't help we are very proud, thats just who we are. Many people don't tend to understand that, but whatever thats your problem.

"freedom should only be given to those who are smart enought to use it"
ok you communist, whatever.

Mad? rofl, i find this topic very amusing actually.

...()()()

...()()()

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

how would you know how slaves were treated more than me? know one really knows, but them and you saying different shows how dumb you are. and you might not be inbred I just assumed are, since I known some retarded people who are smarter than you.

MegaDestroyers

MegaDestroyers

MxFxD

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
i don't care that you're a female, if i ever met you in real life, i'd probably punch you and beat you senseless.
but you're used to that from your dad right?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users