Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Why Cant African Americans Be Emo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
268 replies to this topic

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey i can't help we are very proud, thats just who we are. Many people don't tend to understand that, but whatever thats your problem.

"freedom should only be given to those who are smart enought to use it"
ok you communist, whatever.

Mad? rofl, i find this topic very amusing actually.

Ok then. This post just proved my point of you being an idiot.
It's amazing how stupid Texans can be, No wonder everybody hates that state.

e the e

e the e

I don't care much.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,677 posts
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey i can't help we are very proud, thats just who we are. Many people don't tend to understand that, but whatever thats your problem.

"freedom should only be given to those who are smart enought to use it"
ok you communist, whatever.

Mad? rofl, i find this topic very amusing actually.

Are you saying that you're proud of what the slave owners in Texas did? That's really dumb.
Ok so you called him a communist? Good comeback? No.
I find this topic amusing too, I enjoy watching you make yourself look racist, stereotypical, and idiotic too.

@No Quarter: Lol! that just made my day...true true..

@Holly's post bellow me: Your sarcasm fail and made you look worse.

smile.gif

Holly92

Holly92

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Rammstein
  • Fav Song Tier by Rammstein
QUOTE (Erin the Exuberant @ Dec 14 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He meant you're a joke because you refuse to open your mind and not be a racist pig. At least that's what I'm asuming he meant.

please, i knew what he was trying to put out at me. I just backfired at him with sarcasim.

ForwardGrant

ForwardGrant

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
so....you resort to discrimination to try and resolve it, still very childish now that you're still doing it when you've made your point. Just quit whining everyone, we all have perceptions of people upon sight without realising it you cant do anything about it no matter how much the media and govt. say we should keep an open mind, you have to judge people based on something. you're all racist.

BLACK POWER!

MegaDestroyers

MegaDestroyers

MxFxD

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
QUOTE (ForwardGrant @ Dec 14 2008, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so....you resort to discrimination to try and resolve it, still very childish now that you're still doing it when you've made your point. Just quit whining everyone, we all have perceptions of people upon sight without realising it you cant do anything about it no matter how much the media and govt. say we should keep an open mind, you have to judge people based on something. you're all racist.

BLACK POWER!

you're way to white for your own good. haha

but yes, BLACK POWER!

Holly92

Holly92

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Rammstein
QUOTE (No Quarter @ Dec 14 2008, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You act like you care about nothing, and act dismissive of everything else people say.
It's funny how fake it is. You're just trying to piss people off. But in the process you're just making yourself look like an idiot and nothing more than pathetic human trash.
Or perhaps you are just trash? So you try to make others feel like it aswell.

o i care about alot of things, just when it comes to the slavery topic. hell i don't, its over and done with, so why care. I just love to talk shit about it.

I'm trash? please, I have alot of class. just because my views are different and unique, that gives you the right to call me trash. Uh huh yeah, i don't think so.

...()()()

...()()()

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 06:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
o i care about alot of things, just when it comes to the slavery topic. hell i don't, its over and done with, so why care. I just love to talk shit about it.

I'm trash? please, I have alot of class. just because my views are different and unique, that gives you the right to call me trash. Uh huh yeah, i don't think so.

If you don't care about slavery then why do you have to keep defending your racist ancestors and say they treated slaves good. contradict yourself much

Holly92

Holly92

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Rammstein
QUOTE (DirtyGhettoKid @ Dec 14 2008, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i don't care that you're a female, if i ever met you in real life, i'd probably punch you and beat you senseless.
but you're used to that from your dad right?

haha your threats and insults mean nothing to me, your fists against my shotgun. Its quite clear i would win that fight.

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your views are different and Unique? What a joke.
I don't call you trash because they're different. But because you're just nothing more than an ignorant and a waste of space.
Just because their skin is different and black, that gives your people the right to treat them like nothing more than property?
Uh huh yeah, I don't think so.

It's even funnier how this all started because of my post in the "How would you like to die" thread.

MegaDestroyers

MegaDestroyers

MxFxD

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
if we're going to stereotype people, i'd win, cause i'm black, and how many glocks do i own? yeah, thats what i thought.

Holly92

Holly92

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Rammstein
QUOTE (No Quarter @ Dec 14 2008, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok then. This post just proved my point of you being an idiot.
It's amazing how stupid Texans can be, No wonder everybody hates that state.

Yeah you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about your crappy democratic state.
"No wonder everybody hates that state" haha that was a flat out lie right there. i've got friends up in new york state, that love the sound of this state and they actually wanna come here to get out of that hell hole.

MegaDestroyers

MegaDestroyers

MxFxD

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah you keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about your crappy democratic state.
"No wonder everybody hates that state" haha that was a flat out lie right there. i've got friends up in new york state, that love the sound of this state and they actually wanna come here to get out of that hell hole.

so they can fuck there siblings too?

FapityFapFap

FapityFapFap

Got my middle finger up, I don't really give a fuck.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,228 posts
Did anyone read my post?

...()()()

...()()()

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 07:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

after Bush and Palin republicans don't have any fucking room to talk about politics.

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (DirtyGhettoKid @ Dec 14 2008, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
so they can fuck there siblings too?

Hahahaha.

This feels like trolling Blake or that other emo extremist.

Holly92

Holly92

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Rammstein
QUOTE (DirtyGhettoKid @ Dec 14 2008, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if we're going to stereotype people, i'd win, cause i'm black, and how many glocks do i own? yeah, thats what i thought.

yeah whatever, at least im not black and don't live in the run down ghettos and sell crack and dope like you probably do.

I don't care how many people you can own from your lame insults. I actually know how to put people down with proper english, thank you very much.

Fanged Finch

Fanged Finch

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Lots
  • Fav Song too many to name
QUOTE (Erin the Exuberant @ Dec 14 2008, 02:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, not all African Americans refer to themselves as 'niggas'. That's stereotyping because of some rappers. A lot of the A.A. I know take the word as an insult(which it basically is).
Don't say that they all like to be called that.
That post was one giant stereotype.

because of some rappers? id say the majority of mainstream "gangster" rap uses that word 12 or 20 times in a song, it is a complete insult it was used back when blacks weren't even refered to as people, so yeah I agree and the guy above do some research on this topic before you go and shoot your mouth off

...()()()

...()()()

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,275 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
at least he's not from texas and fucks his family members

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah whatever, at least im not black and don't live in the run down ghettos and sell crack and dope like you probably do.

I don't care how many people you can own from your lame insults. I actually know how to put people down with proper english, thank you very much.

Because if you did live in the Ghetto.
You'd be dead in a day.

BTW, You're trying way too hard. It's been obvious that you're a troll a long time ago.

MegaDestroyers

MegaDestroyers

MxFxD

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts
QUOTE (Holly92 @ Dec 14 2008, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't how many people you can own from your lame insults. I actually know how to put people down with proper english, thank you very much.

yup, and you live in a shack, sell moon shine and give nightly lap dances to your dad before he rapes you before bed. then come sunday, you go to church and get false beliefs stapled into your brains, later on, you're stuck in the kitchen making supper for everyone in your family because you have no rights cause you're a woman.

AND GOD SAID: AGREE WITH ME OR THOU SHALL HURT YOU!

good morals in that bible.
very good morals.

at least i'm not a dumb inbred hick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users