Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ask sex questions here

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
799 replies to this topic

Poll: Age (884 member(s) have cast votes)

How old are you?

1. under 10 (9 votes [1.00%])

Percentage of vote: 1.00%

2. 10-15 (300 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. 15-19 (506 votes [56.22%])

Percentage of vote: 56.22%

4. 20-30 (77 votes [8.56%])

Percentage of vote: 8.56%

5. 30 and up (8 votes [0.89%])

Percentage of vote: 0.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
I think it's important to have a safe place where young people can ask questions. Ask away, even if it's "embarassing" The only bad question is the one unanswered.

If I don't know the answer, I'll do my best to find it.

I don't care if this gets no replies, I want it to be there just in case.

somethingdifferent

somethingdifferent

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Daft Punk
I'll be the trooper and ask a question first.

What happens if you masturbate too much? I've heard so many wrong things about it and whatever, but is there anything in specific that happens to your body if you do?

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (Adrenaline_x @ Jan 27 2008, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be the trooper and ask a question first.

What happens if you masturbate too much? I've heard so many wrong things about it and whatever, but is there anything in specific that happens to your body if you do?

As far as physical consequences, I can't stress more that that whole blindness thing is a myth.

Men can get really sore, develop a rash, things like that, women don't really have physical consequences.

However, pacing yourself is a good idea, as the masturbation will, for most people, feel better if you wait a while. And when the orgasms are deeper, it causes less need for frequency.

There are psychological and social reasons not to spend all your time masturbating, but multiple times per day is still healthy and fine. "Sex addiction" is usually in reference to when it begins affecting your life. I've heard of people masturbating five times a day and being perfectly fine

Masturbation is perfectly healthy, and very very good for you. Masturbating a lot just means you have a high sex drive, not that you're a pervert or any of the other things people may try to tell you.

I'll look this up now to make sure it's 100 percent accurate.

Thank you for being brave smile.gif Awesome question.

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (Objet_Trouve @ Jan 27 2008, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as physical consequences, I can't stress more that that whole blindness thing is a myth.

Men can get really sore, develop a rash, things like that, women don't really have physical consequences.

However, pacing yourself is a good idea, as the masturbation will, for most people, feel better if you wait a while. And when the orgasms are deeper, it causes less need for frequency.

There are psychological and social reasons not to spend all your time masturbating, but multiple times per day is still healthy and fine. "Sex addiction" is usually in reference to when it begins affecting your life. I've heard of people masturbating five times a day and being perfectly fine

Masturbation is perfectly healthy, and very very good for you. Masturbating a lot just means you have a high sex drive, not that you're a pervert or any of the other things people may try to tell you.

I'll look this up now to make sure it's 100 percent accurate.

Thank you for being brave smile.gif Awesome question.

I looked at some websites, and all the doctor ones say that over masturbating is extremely rare. It was random message boards that have things like "if you masturbate too much you'll have premature ejaculation" (Which, premature ejaculation is a mindset problem, an anxiety problem, but has nothing to do with it. My boyfriend masturbates several times a day and has never had a problem with this in any of his relationships). They also try to blame masturbation for concentration problems as well, this is not only not true, but very much the polar opposite.

But again, that was in message boards. The doctors all say that you'll be fine, so long as you remember to interact with people, get a job, go to school, all that.

I also want to say that one of the positive aspects of masturbation is you'll learn what feels good. Everyone is different, and becoming familiar with your body is important, for both pleasure purposes, AND for medical purposes. You're more likely to catch problems earlier if you know your own body.

Does that help?

somethingdifferent

somethingdifferent

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Daft Punk
Wow, okay. That helps quite a bit, 'cause I've had that question stuck in my head for the longest time. ^ ^;
Thanks.

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (Adrenaline_x @ Jan 27 2008, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, okay. That helps quite a bit, 'cause I've had that question stuck in my head for the longest time. ^ ^;
Thanks.

Oh I've heard of all kinds of fun myths about it. Drives me nuts, as it can dramatically improve ones life, and people get scared and don't do it.

Just what it does with endorphins is fascinating...endorphins are really fun to study.

Anyway, your welcome, and thanks!

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (supersaiyan_7 @ Jan 27 2008, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you pee in your boyfriends butt?

laugh.gif No, do you?

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (supersaiyan_7 @ Jan 27 2008, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No fool. I get female ass, unlike you,

huh.gif I'm...I'm not entirely sure how to answer that Saiyan. huh.gif

lol

I do assure you though, I can totally get female ass. wink.gif

World-Of-Darkness

World-Of-Darkness

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
actually str8 people can get aids to... i suggest you learn more about it before you go making fun of people with incorrect information angry.gif

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (supersaiyan_7 @ Jan 27 2008, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But then that poor chick would get aids. Only homosexuals can get aids.

LOL

Can't argue with logic.

xXbrandonXx

xXbrandonXx

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
QUOTE (supersaiyan_7 @ Jan 28 2008, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no u.

hmmm, ima guy pf course, but does it hurt for a girl to have sex for the first time, just because the dick hurts when it goes in???

lol

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (xXbrandonXx @ Jan 27 2008, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmm, ima guy pf course, but does it hurt for a girl to have sex for the first time, just because the dick hurts when it goes in???

lol

Good question.

Everyone is different. It depends on how small she is and how big he is, it depends on pain tolerance, it depends on anxiety (anxiety makes a girl tense up).

I know a girl who was so scared about her first time, that it took her two weeks to be relaxed enough to sleep with her husband.

I know another girl who was really tiny (short and skinny), and she bled a bit from stretching (aside the blood from her hymen).

But some girls don't hurt. I was a little drunk for my first time, so anxiety was reduced, I'm average height and weight, and he was small...

So more than anything I was disapointed. The next time though, it hurt...but just a little.

Does that help?

xXbrandonXx

xXbrandonXx

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
QUOTE (Objet_Trouve @ Jan 27 2008, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good question.

Everyone is different. It depends on how small she is and how big he is, it depends on pain tolerance, it depends on anxiety (anxiety makes a girl tense up).

I know a girl who was so scared about her first time, that it took her two weeks to be relaxed enough to sleep with her husband.

I know another girl who was really tiny (short and skinny), and she bled a bit from stretching (aside the blood from her hymen).

But some girls don't hurt. I was a little drunk for my first time, so anxiety was reduced, I'm average height and weight, and he was small...

So more than anything I was disapointed. The next time though, it hurt...but just a little.

Does that help?

i guess, im afraid to do a girl tho cause i dont wanna freaking hurt her... :[[

somethingdifferent

somethingdifferent

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Daft Punk
Oh, I have another question! When a girl around the age of, let's say 14, uses tampons, does her hymen get broken because of the tampon going in, or is it only when intercourse happens?

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (xXbrandonXx @ Jan 27 2008, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i guess, im afraid to do a girl tho cause i dont wanna freaking hurt her... :[[

Just be gentle, be attentive. Ask her if she's ok, A LOT.

Watch her facial expressions, rub her back and cuddle before you begin, help her feel safe, don't pressure her.

You'll be one of the best things to ever happen to her smile.gif The very fact that your asking these questions shows that you care. Learn all you can about this.

And wear a condom. If possible, try to use two birth control methods, but if nothing else, ALWAYS wear a condom.

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (Adrenaline_x @ Jan 27 2008, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, I have another question! When a girl around the age of, let's say 14, uses tampons, does her hymen get broken because of the tampon going in, or is it only when intercourse happens?

I had a Jewish girl ask me this once.

I'm not the biggest fan of ask Alice, but I do like her answer for this.

Yes, you can use tampons. Alice suggests that you practice putting in the tampon by first using the skinniest-sized tampon -- "slender" or "slim." Also dab a bit of water-based lube on the outside of the tampon to make the "sliding in" easier. Using a tampon is a two-step process: you slide in the applicator and then "push the plunger," thereby inserting the tampon. You could practice guiding in the tampon first, without pushing the "plunger," so that you can practice finding the place and angle for insertion.

As for breaking or not breaking the hymen, Alice is not clear why this is important to you. Is it important that you have an intact hymen? Are religious reasons involved? Or cultural reasons? Or curiosity?

Hymens come in various shapes and designs. If your hymen is still intact and shaped like a person-hole cover, or a septum (a thin line of skin which divides the center of the vaginal opening, as does the septum of our nose), then this thin membrane of skin may stretch or break. On the other hand, if you have a hymen shaped like a crescent moon around the bottom or side of the vaginal opening, then tampons may not interfere at all. Interestingly, not all women are born with hymens, and hymens can break without women knowing it. Strenuous activities, such as bicycle riding, horseback riding, stretching, or dancing, can also cause the hymen to break. Lastly, a woman's hymen could have already been broken or stretched by sexual activity, even if she has not had a penis inside of her.

I lost mine when I was 7. I was standing on a bar on a playground and racked myself pretty hard. If it's really super important, for example cultural reasons, I recommend pads, but there is no guarantee that your hymen won't break before you lose your virginity.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (Corbenine @ Jan 27 2008, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If a tree falls in the forest,

and nobody is around to hear it,

are you still gay?

I don't know Corbenine, are you?

You seem to have this thing about gay people...anything you wanna talk about? I mean, I know the closet is kinda dark and scary, but we'll do what we can to make the process easier for you.

Penguin_Pants

Penguin_Pants

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
I have a question.
I know female ejaculation exists, but how rare is it?
And I know this seems silly, but can you actually develop it even if you've never "squirted" before?

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (Penguin_Pants @ Jan 27 2008, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a question.
I know female ejaculation exists, but how rare is it?
And I know this seems silly, but can you actually develop it even if you've never "squirted" before?

This is a really hard question to answer, for several reasons...

Hell, In my human sexuality class we discussed it, and the best answer we could find was *shrugs*.

As far as how rare it is, doctors have, until fairly recently, even argued that it doesn't exist. They've been proven wrong on that part, but they still don't know what it is, why it happens or where it comes from.

Wikipedia has an article about it that should explain why it's so hard a question to answer.

http://en.wikipedia....ale_ejaculation

I will say that I personally feel that it's most likely possible to control it. People have an amazing amount of control over their minds and bodies.

Does that help? sad.gif I wish I could give you more.

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (Corbenine @ Jan 27 2008, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not really.

Alright then. Moving on...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users