Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ask sex questions here

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
799 replies to this topic

Poll: Age (884 member(s) have cast votes)

How old are you?

1. under 10 (9 votes [1.00%])

Percentage of vote: 1.00%

2. 10-15 (300 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. 15-19 (506 votes [56.22%])

Percentage of vote: 56.22%

4. 20-30 (77 votes [8.56%])

Percentage of vote: 8.56%

5. 30 and up (8 votes [0.89%])

Percentage of vote: 0.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

The Almighty Fang

The Almighty Fang

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
QUESTION! blink.gif

I heard somewhere that lesbians are "smarter" than straight girls. Would you mind looking at this for me, Trouve? Thanks in advance. laugh.gif

xXbrandonXx

xXbrandonXx

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
hmmm... wats the best way to get touchy feely wiht ur gf???
XDDD

(lol may sound stupid)

somethingdifferent

somethingdifferent

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Daft Punk
(Sorry for asking so many questions. ^ ^; )

I have yet another; what if a girl around the age of 14 were to get really, really heavy menstrual flows but had quite irregular periods? Does that harm the body in any way, or is it due to something that's happening in the body currently?
It just arose in my mind while getting a physical done today.

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (Adrenaline_x @ Jan 28 2008, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
(Sorry for asking so many questions. ^ ^; )

I have yet another; what if a girl around the age of 14 were to get really, really heavy menstrual flows but had quite irregular periods? Does that harm the body in any way, or is it due to something that's happening in the body currently?
It just arose in my mind while getting a physical done today.

I like questions smile.gif Ask as many as you'd like!

So you know, no, you most likely don't have some horrible disease. Everyone is different, and there are seeral factors involved in why one would get heavy or irregular periods.

The leading causes in a situation like this are stress, poor diet, intense excercise, and menarche (first period). If the subject were older, I'd mention menopause, and if the subject had periods stop altogether I'd mention pregnancy.

Birth control for someone who is regular might cause a bit of a change, but it's more similiar to menarche symptoms.

For the person dealing with this situation, I recommend looking at how stressed you are, what kinds of food you eat, how much you excercise, and above all, when did you begin having your period. If you just started having periods, my advice is to wait a few months while your body adjusts and gets on a good cycle.

If all of that doesn't work, my next recommendation is to start taking oral contraceptives (Trinessa works well for me). It puts your body on a better schedule, and keeps the flow lower. If that doesn't fix it, ask your doctor.

And a word on parents who don't think their 14 yr old child should be on birth control, my advice is to sit them down and discuss the pros and cons. If possible, try showing them this helpful website: http://www.youngwome...h.org/oral.html

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (xXbrandonXx @ Jan 28 2008, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XDDD

(lol may sound stupid)

You don't sound stupid, however, can you be a tiiiiny it more specific? I want to be sure I understand the question.

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (The Almighty Fang @ Jan 28 2008, 01:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUESTION! blink.gif

I heard somewhere that lesbians are "smarter" than straight girls. Would you mind looking at this for me, Trouve? Thanks in advance. laugh.gif

They're both equally retarded, but bisexual girls ROCK!

smile.gif jk...

HOWEVER...sociology studies claim that the people who have the best and most frequent sex are college educated. They're more likely to have oral sex and anal sex, they're just more likely to try new things.

Also, they did a study on which races have the best sex, and white people topped the list, then black, then mexican, with asian and indian culture trailing last. It's cultural though, and has nothing to do with the actual color of ones skin.

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
QUOTE (xXbrandonXx @ Jan 28 2008, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
XDDD

(lol may sound stupid)

Hmmmmm if you mean just getting away with the occasional grope, be flirty, but be flirty in a sort of semi-humourous way.

If you mean mutual masterbation... well it varies from person to person, there is no definitive way to do it,

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
QUOTE (Objet_Trouve @ Jan 29 2008, 05:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HOWEVER...sociology studies claim that the people who have the best and most frequent sex are college educated. They're more likely to have oral sex and anal sex, they're just more likely to try new things.

I stand as anecdotal evidence against that theory. ><

Well the frequent part anyway... everything else sounds about right.

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (Rellik San @ Jan 29 2008, 02:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I stand as anecdotal evidence against that theory. ><

Well the frequent part anyway... everything else sounds about right.

Meh. It's a generalization...a statistic... based on extensive surveys and research, not really a theory. There are always exceptions, shit, look at my life...there are tons of things that a sociologist or psychologist would be shocked to hear about me. But your story and my story don't prove anything at all about entire cultures of people.

It's a "most", not an "all" situation, if that makes sense. I've slept with insanely kinky asian and jewish girls, and they're supposedly less sexually experienced/experimental/etc. I had an asian boyfriend with a huge cock. I've had black, mexican and even a spaniard go down on me. Lot's of exceptions in the race part.

It's sociology. Just smile and nod.

However, the college education bit is totally true. Having a college level education helps you understand the importance of sexual expression. In fact, my entire sex life was changed by one session in my human sexuality class, I saw diagrams of what an orgasm looks like, and from that time on I've had multiple orgasms and g-spot orgasms, two things I didn't know actually existed, and mutual orgasms, something I didn't have before.

Anyway, the point is that smart people have good sex. Regardless of college, we must be smart people.

LOL

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
QUOTE (Objet_Trouve @ Jan 29 2008, 08:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
However, the college education bit is totally true. Having a college level education helps you understand the importance of sexual expression. In fact, my entire sex life was changed by one session in my human sexuality class, I saw diagrams of what an orgasm looks like, and from that time on I've had multiple orgasms and g-spot orgasms, two things I didn't know actually existed, and mutual orgasms, something I didn't have before.

Anyway, the point is that smart people have good sex. Regardless of college, we must be smart people.

LOL

I just used to mention I was an artist and I thought the girl would be a great model for my latest masterpiece... then I learned through practice and patience... playing safe of course. ^^ Two layers, just in case.

Yeah... I know there are some bimbo's about my town who actually fell for that. ><

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (Rellik San @ Jan 29 2008, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just used to mention I was an artist and I thought the girl would be a great model for my latest masterpiece... then I learned through practice and patience... playing safe of course. ^^ Two layers, just in case.

Yeah... I know there are some bimbo's about my town who actually fell for that. ><

...I see...

The Almighty Fang

The Almighty Fang

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
Thanks for the answers!

Also, I dated a bi girl once, but that ended pretty quick, with all the cheating on me with guys and whatnot. >.>

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
QUOTE (Objet_Trouve @ Jan 30 2008, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...I see...

By the time I hit 18 I stopped doing that crap though... I had my wild youth in the space of 2 years.

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Hopelessly Confused

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
QUOTE (Objet_Trouve @ Jan 27 2008, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL

Can't argue with logic.

gay ppl aren't the ONLY ppl who get aids!!!
someone just made up that rumor cuz they didn't like gay ppl!!!
i'm not even gay and i'm standing up for this cuz it's so wrong!!!

gay and straight ppl have THE SAME RISK of getting aids and the SAME PERCENTAGE of ppl who already have it.
angry.gif

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Hopelessly Confused

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
I have a question!!
But it's rlly dumb cuz i should know this and i'm scared to ask....

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
QUOTE (xXxSlipping AwayxXx @ Feb 1 2008, 06:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
gay ppl aren't the ONLY ppl who get aids!!!
someone just made up that rumor cuz they didn't like gay ppl!!!
i'm not even gay and i'm standing up for this cuz it's so wrong!!!

gay and straight ppl have THE SAME RISK of getting aids and the SAME PERCENTAGE of ppl who already have it.
angry.gif

What does that have to do with anything... anyone who isn't in the 80's at this moment can tell you that.

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
QUOTE (xXxSlipping AwayxXx @ Feb 1 2008, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a question!!
But it's rlly dumb cuz i should know this and i'm scared to ask....

Well ask it, because we won't openly judge or laugh at you.

Humilitas

Humilitas

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
I've got a question, an extremely weird question. I am an 18 year old guy, I have never had sex and I don't know if I ever could because the idea of it seems really disrespectful to the partner to me. I don't know why I feel this way. I was wondering do you have any ideas why it could be that I feel this way? unsure.gif

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Hopelessly Confused

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
QUOTE (Rellik San @ Feb 1 2008, 01:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What does that have to do with anything... anyone who isn't in the 80's at this moment can tell you that.

well a couple ppl on the first page were talkin bout that only gay ppl get aids and that made me mad.

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Hopelessly Confused

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
QUOTE (Rellik San @ Feb 1 2008, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well ask it, because we won't openly judge or laugh at you.

ya.... OPENLY...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users