Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ask sex questions here

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
799 replies to this topic

Poll: Age (884 member(s) have cast votes)

How old are you?

1. under 10 (9 votes [1.00%])

Percentage of vote: 1.00%

2. 10-15 (300 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. 15-19 (506 votes [56.22%])

Percentage of vote: 56.22%

4. 20-30 (77 votes [8.56%])

Percentage of vote: 8.56%

5. 30 and up (8 votes [0.89%])

Percentage of vote: 0.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Hopelessly Confused

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
ok i will ask...
can u hav sex while you're on ur period?

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (xXxSlipping AwayxXx @ Feb 1 2008, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ok i will ask...
can u hav sex while you're on ur period?

Sure!

However...

It is vital to discuss this at length with their partner. Some men see period blood as a fact of life, some men see it as really gross, some women hate it because it makes them cramp up or it just feels weird in general, and some women love it because the endorphins released by having sex make it easier to handle mood swings.

Don't think she can't get pregnant on her period. It's super unlikely, but totally possible.

For more: http://www.epigee.or...uation/sex.html

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (xXxSlipping AwayxXx @ Feb 1 2008, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
gay ppl aren't the ONLY ppl who get aids!!!
someone just made up that rumor cuz they didn't like gay ppl!!!
i'm not even gay and i'm standing up for this cuz it's so wrong!!!

gay and straight ppl have THE SAME RISK of getting aids and the SAME PERCENTAGE of ppl who already have it.
angry.gif

It's ok hon, I know!

I know you're upset by this stuff, I am too. I was just trying to keep myself from getting pulled into an argument...by saying "can't argue with logic", I was being sarcastic, in the hopes that we could keep this thread for sex questions, as intended.

If you would like, I can dig up an aids fact sheet and post it here to help educate people. Would you like that?

Humilitas

Humilitas

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
I don't mean this in any type of rude way...but what about my question?

.joshhbled.

.joshhbled.

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
blink.gif

Humilitas

Humilitas

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
Yeah, that's real nice... I have never watched that movie cause those types of movies are lame. So I can't ask anyone cause it's a so called "pussy" question. And also I don't think about sex as much as most people in this world... geez I hardly think about it but just wanted my question answered but I should never have asked.

.joshhbled.

.joshhbled.

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
i wouldn't ever ask sex questions on the internet even if my life depended on it.

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (Humilitas @ Feb 3 2008, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't mean this in any type of rude way...but what about my question?

I'm so sorry hon, I've been running around kind of sick the past couple days, I will get to you, your question requires a little extra thought...

Please don't feel I've forgotten or abandoned you!

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (Humilitas @ Feb 3 2008, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, that's real nice... I have never watched that movie cause those types of movies are lame. So I can't ask anyone cause it's a so called "pussy" question. And also I don't think about sex as much as most people in this world... geez I hardly think about it but just wanted my question answered but I should never have asked.

Please please PLEASE don't listen to people who make fun of you for being brave and asking hard questions!!!!

To set the record straight, I wish most of my exes had asked questions like this, because it really freaked them out when we had sex drive related problems. Asking is bettering yourself....

Also, the movie was surprisingly better than most.

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (Happythoughts @ Feb 3 2008, 05:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're putting the pussy on the pedestal.
you're making it into some sort of greek god, pussyiath!

Shamelessly stolen from the 40 Year Old Virgin.

And also, most guys don't have sex until 18, statistics have proven.

First off, your statistic is wrong. 2 out of 3 boys have sex BEFORE eighteen. There's a huge difference.

Second, I don't want to see you making fun of people in this thread again. I want this to be a safe place, and if you're going to be nasty, we're going to have a problem.

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
QUOTE (Objet_Trouve @ Feb 4 2008, 01:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Please please PLEASE don't listen to people who make fun of you for being brave and asking hard questions!!!!

To set the record straight, I wish most of my exes had asked questions like this, because it really freaked them out when we had sex drive related problems. Asking is bettering yourself....

Also, the movie was surprisingly better than most.

Yup... remember guys, the first time will always be awkward, embarrassing, humiliating and upsetting... if you don't cry at the end, you didn't do it right.

And the 40 Year Old Virgin... is possibly one of the best comedy films in recent years, give you genuinely start to care about the characters and they don't rely on constant 'gross out' gags to make you laugh.

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Hopelessly Confused

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
QUOTE (Objet_Trouve @ Feb 3 2008, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's ok hon, I know!

I know you're upset by this stuff, I am too. I was just trying to keep myself from getting pulled into an argument...by saying "can't argue with logic", I was being sarcastic, in the hopes that we could keep this thread for sex questions, as intended.

If you would like, I can dig up an aids fact sheet and post it here to help educate people. Would you like that?

no it's cool.
i just get mad when ppl say that kind of stuff.
i didn't know u were joking. my bad! smile.gif

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (xXxSlipping AwayxXx @ Feb 3 2008, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no it's cool.
i just get mad when ppl say that kind of stuff.
i didn't know u were joking. my bad! smile.gif

You're totally fine, and I'm glad you feel so strongly about this. This country, hell, the world, is so selfish, y'know? It's nice to see someone speak up for someone else.

xlivewithoutdeadtime

xlivewithoutdeadtime

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

People keep telling me I need laid.

What does this mean?

=[

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
QUOTE (xlivewithoutdeadtime @ Feb 4 2008, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

People keep telling me I need laid.

What does this mean?

=[

Laid means to have sex.

xlivewithoutdeadtime

xlivewithoutdeadtime

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
I know that much, but like, why?

Like why would someone just be like "You need to have sex"

Like, what the hell do they care what I do?

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Pretty-Rave-Girl♥

Hopelessly Confused

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 801 posts
I have another very awkward question!!!
(Damn good thing no one on here REALLY knows me in person! lolz.. laugh.gif )
but...
is it normal to... pee while someone is down on u or ur masturbating wiht a vibrator?

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (xlivewithoutdeadtime @ Feb 4 2008, 06:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know that much, but like, why?

Like why would someone just be like "You need to have sex"

Like, what the hell do they care what I do?

They could be saying they think you're uptight, or sheltered.

But that doesn't matter. Be yourself and don't let anyone pressure you into one of the biggest decisions you'll make in your life. And contrary to popular belief "getting laid" doesn't automatically make you cooler, wordly, chilled out... and if you choose the wrong time, place, and/or person, you could look back on it as the worst day of your life.

Seriously, my first time with a girl was totally awkward and scary, my first time with a guy was drunk and depressing. You don't want to go down that road.

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (xXxSlipping AwayxXx @ Feb 4 2008, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have another very awkward question!!!
(Damn good thing no one on here REALLY knows me in person! lolz.. laugh.gif )
but...
is it normal to... pee while someone is down on u or ur masturbating wiht a vibrator?

Quite normal to pee a little. It usually happens more the first few times than anything. There is also another substance that excretes from the vagina. This is for lubrication purposes, be sure you can tell urine from this stuff (it can be difficult for some people).

If the urine bothers you or your partner, it is more controllable than not. First, I recommend going to the bathroom before sex. An empty bladder is easier to control. Second, kegel exercises not only help you get control during sexual experiences, but also for people who pee when they laugh hard or cough a lot. AND they make sex more enjoyable for both people having sex.

For instructions:
http://www.mayoclini...ercises/WO00119

Again, be sure it's urine and not actually some other natural female bodily function.

Objet_Trouve

Objet_Trouve

Queen of all Cosmos

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,019 posts
QUOTE (Humilitas @ Feb 1 2008, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've got a question, an extremely weird question. I am an 18 year old guy, I have never had sex and I don't know if I ever could because the idea of it seems really disrespectful to the partner to me. I don't know why I feel this way. I was wondering do you have any ideas why it could be that I feel this way? unsure.gif

There are a lot of possible reasons for this thought process. If you've seen a lot of disrespect toward women in your life is the most common reason for this... Perhaps you haven't seen a lot of couples show physical expressions of affection. Perhaps you've heard a lot of people say that women don't enjoy sex, and that men are sex pigs.

If you feel comfortable, perhaps you could let me know about any times in your life that could have formed these ideas (If you are uncomfortable on here you can tell me privately. I will personally end anyone who tries to make fun of you on here for such a delicate subject.). I felt this way a bit as a child from sexual abuse I've since dealt with. I'm now in a relationship with a great guy who takes great care of me, is super respectful and attentive, I enjoy the sex more than I can say.

If you treat a girl with respect and pay close attention to her wants and needs, you could be the best thing to happen to her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users