Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ask sex questions here

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
799 replies to this topic

Poll: Age (884 member(s) have cast votes)

How old are you?

1. under 10 (9 votes [1.00%])

Percentage of vote: 1.00%

2. 10-15 (300 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. 15-19 (506 votes [56.22%])

Percentage of vote: 56.22%

4. 20-30 (77 votes [8.56%])

Percentage of vote: 8.56%

5. 30 and up (8 votes [0.89%])

Percentage of vote: 0.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

Is "squirting" or "female ejaculation" supposed to be attractive? just looking for opinions, Some think its gross some things its a turn on. Bored so decided to see opinons. ^_^

I think I squirted once in my life and my boyfriend at the time seemed to like it very much :lol: Most guys I know are okay with something like that and don't get bothered at all, on the contrary. They actually see it as something positive.. the wetter the better  :He He:

Okano

Okano

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Norah Jones

And what does one do when a man gets his penis stuck in a zipper while trying to zip his pants too quickly and too aggressively?

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

Go through with it and just chop it off.

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

And what does one do when a man gets his penis stuck in a zipper while trying to zip his pants too quickly and too aggressively?

Now how could that happen? I mean, unless you wear your pants without having any boxers/underwear on, it's unlikely.

Okano

Okano

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Norah Jones

Now how could that happen? I mean, unless you wear your pants without having any boxers/underwear on, it's unlikely.

You're right. I was in middle school when that happened. Family couldn't afford me some briefs that fit at the time. My other few pairs had become too ruined.

I just thought it was funny and felt like saying it. Wonder if anyone else has ever had that problem haha.

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

Haha, now that makes a whole lot more sense :lol:

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

I now know the dread of getting something down there caught in clothing, I am probably one of few girls who know the feeling :lol:

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

I remember you have a genital piercing, correct? I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

I doubt your labia is long enough to get caught in your zipper :lol:

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .

I remember you have a genital piercing, correct? I wonder if that has anything to do with it.

I doubt your labia is long enough to get caught in your zipper :lol:

Oh god imagine them being that droopy, oh no :lol:

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

The mental imagery is just stunning, hahaha :D

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

The mental imagery is just stunning, hahaha :D

Yep...

Bloodzerĝ

Bloodzerĝ

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

7 hours? :lol: I think someone's exaggerating just a little bit. But no, it's not strange to not feel anything when you're first having sex. You just need to find the right way to do things, some people are really picky when it comes to pleasure and you may be one of them. Try being in control yourself, try new positions etc. and really get into it. My first time lasted longer than I wanted it to, it was mostly the inexperience and shyness that caused it.

You may also be gay, so try turning her over and calling her Gary, see if that does anything for ya. 

Nah he's not... my first time was from around 10:30PM to around 8:00AM

So... yeah...

DDdrummerGuy

DDdrummerGuy

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Location:Behind you !!!!! you looked didnt you.... name im in Brisbane
  • Country
  • Fav Band Asking Alexandria
  • Fav Song Dont go~ bring me the Horizon

what is happening when your penis is massive when you have a boner one day , but like an half to inch shorter the next day 

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _
You may also be gay, so try turning her over and calling her Gary, see if that does anything for ya. 

Only just seen this, and I'm dying. :')

Is "squirting" or "female ejaculation" supposed to be attractive? just looking for opinions, Some think its gross some things its a turn on. Bored so decided to see opinons. ^_^

Guys I've talked to have said it's not something they find attractive, but it's a perspective thing. Like tits vs. ass or abs versus a scrawny guy. Who knows.

Although you can supposedly achieve this by witholding an orgasm for a period of time.

xXxXLupicideXxXx

xXxXLupicideXxXx

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Too many to choose from

Is it true that you can break ur fingers if they sneeze?

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

^ And how is that suppose to be a sex related question?

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

^ And how is that suppose to be a sex related question?

Think about it for a moment.

@xXxXXLupicdixXxXXx : I have never heard that myth before, or so I assume it's a myth.

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

Shit, how did I not understand :lol: Damn, is that even possible? I know the vaginal walls can be pretty damn strong, but to that extent would be massively insane :D

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

Come on baby show me what that loaded gun is for?

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts

Well I was wondering, my boyfriend and I wanna try something less "Vanilla" now we've gotten more into the relationship we wanna kink it up a bit. Wanna try something more painful.

Mm I was wondering what would be safer: a whip, a belt or a riding crop?

and how hard would you start off

Also anal has been put on the table we both given mostly oral...does it hurt a lot at first, how can you make it more easier? Lot of lube yaa

what else...

SuperRon21

SuperRon21

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Ohio
  • Fav Band Blue October
  • Fav Song Unwritten Law- Save Me

Well I was wondering, my boyfriend and I wanna try something less "Vanilla" now we've gotten more into the relationship we wanna kink it up a bit. Wanna try something more painful.

Mm I was wondering what would be safer: a whip, a belt or a riding crop?

and how hard would you start off

Also anal has been put on the table we both given mostly oral...does it hurt a lot at first, how can you make it more easier? Lot of lube yaa

what else...

What do you want to do with the pain? Is it going to just be spanking, or is it more for wherever you please? The best way to start off with the pain is to ease into the persons comfort zone. Ask them after a smack if they want it harder or softer, and be willing to be vocal about how you like it or if you want it toned down. Each person has different tolerances of pain, you just have to find it. 

As far as the anal, start off with something small (such as a finger) and work your way up. I like anal play and have been doing it for quite awhile now. I'm not a professional, and even sometimes it hurts still when I go for bigger toys. Always use plenty of lube and once again, make sure you communicate to your partner on how it feels. Don't give up if it hurts a little or a lot the first time. I know that it seems rational to not try something again if it hurts, but anal is wonderful. To summarize it, there are just a few things to know.

1. Start small and work up

2. Use plenty of lube.

3. Take your time upon entry, don't force it.

4. Relax. Have a few orgasms before so that you will be less tense when he is ready to enter.

5. Go slow at first, speed it up as you are ready.

I hope this helps. 

Also to the person who asked if they can break your fingers if they sneeze, it is possible. I had three fingers inside a girl one time, and while she was having an orgasm, she clenched her vagina. It hurt my fingers pretty bad. She did sneeze while I was fingering her one time and it did apply a lot of pressure to my fingers. I would say it is possible, but not likely unless she really wanted to just cause damage. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users