Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ask sex questions here

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
799 replies to this topic

Poll: Age (884 member(s) have cast votes)

How old are you?

1. under 10 (9 votes [1.00%])

Percentage of vote: 1.00%

2. 10-15 (300 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. 15-19 (506 votes [56.22%])

Percentage of vote: 56.22%

4. 20-30 (77 votes [8.56%])

Percentage of vote: 8.56%

5. 30 and up (8 votes [0.89%])

Percentage of vote: 0.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

EspoirTheMage

EspoirTheMage

EC's Welcome Wagon

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,140 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -x-
  • Fav Song Fields of gold-Sting

Yep...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

As far as the anal, start off with something small (such as a finger) and work your way up. I like anal play and have been doing it for quite awhile now. I'm not a professional, and even sometimes it hurts still when I go for bigger toys. Always use plenty of lube and once again, make sure you communicate to your partner on how it feels. Don't give up if it hurts a little or a lot the first time. I know that it seems rational to not try something again if it hurts, but anal is wonderful. To summarize it, there are just a few things to know.

1. Start small and work up

2. Use plenty of lube.

3. Take your time upon entry, don't force it.

4. Relax. Have a few orgasms before so that you will be less tense when he is ready to enter.

5. Go slow at first, speed it up as you are ready.

I hope this helps. 

When I had my first anal experience, it was much easier for me to do it without having an orgrasm beforehand - so I was more excited and it was less painful upon penetration.

Okano

Okano

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Norah Jones

8629794285_8323018071.jpg

Fizz

Fizz

C'est pas vrai

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,372 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Weeknd
  • Fav Song Glass table girls

^^lol

lynorlove

lynorlove

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band black veil brides
what does it mean if like you have butterflies, but lower when talking to ur bf? i dont really wanna ask or tell him about it because hes already nervous enough around me

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

what does it mean if like you have butterflies, but lower when talking to ur bf? i dont really wanna ask or tell him about it because hes already nervous enough around me

Nerves.

Fizz

Fizz

C'est pas vrai

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,372 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Weeknd

Arousal :P

lynorlove

lynorlove

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band black veil brides
kk, thx

Okano

Okano

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Norah Jones

What's a confederate musketball?

Algernon

Algernon

Immer nach Hause

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,554 posts

A Confederate musket ball is something some idiot who doesn't get laid makes up because coming up with grotesque pseudo-sex acts and posting them on the Internet is, according to them, cool and hilarious.

It does remind me of a Tom Waits story (click for YouTube).

Okano

Okano

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Norah Jones

A Confederate musket ball is something some idiot who doesn't get laid makes up because coming up with grotesque pseudo-sex acts and posting them on the Internet is, according to them, cool and hilarious.

It does remind me of a Tom Waits story (click for YouTube).

I didn't make it up... but does this mean you're going to try it?

Can't watch flash videos on my computer. I'll check it out later.

luka boy

luka boy

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

luka boy

luka boy

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
Ok. Me and my new gf had sex for the first time together. I never knew a vagina could be that damn tight. It took 2 hours of fingers to get her even slightly less tight.... Idk if that is something weird or normal. It was her second time and I was just.... Idk she tensed up a couple times and it felt like my fingers would break. So whoever made that comment earlier. Yea yor fingers can break by her sneezing if she is like that.and also just wondering. Is having a 9 inch penis really big or small since I have no clue. That's what mine is at and girls always say it hurts them the first time... I feel bad about that Cuz I don't want to hurt them...:(

Innocence

Innocence

stuck in a daze

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,598 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band --------

That's her second time ever having sex, what do you expect? A gallery?

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

Ok. Me and my new gf had sex for the first time together. I never knew a vagina could be that damn tight. It took 2 hours of fingers to get her even slightly less tight.... Idk if that is something weird or normal. It was her second time and I was just.... Idk she tensed up a couple times and it felt like my fingers would break. So whoever made that comment earlier. Yea yor fingers can break by her sneezing if she is like that.and also just wondering. Is having a 9 inch penis really big or small since I have no clue. That's what mine is at and girls always say it hurts them the first time... I feel bad about that Cuz I don't want to hurt them... :sad:

Yeah I kinda hate hurting them, my 17 inch penis does that :S idk if that's big or small either but idk the girth is like 2 inches too..... I feel like a disappointment when I only last 7 hours too :S but idk i guess i'm okay

TheLordOfHate

TheLordOfHate

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Oh god, that is gonna make me cry, because my god it sounds like oh my god I be the hottest stud girls line up to lose the virginity to me aahahaha get over yourself!

Is having a 9 inch penis really big or small since I have no clue. That's what mine is at and girls always say it hurts them the first time... I feel bad about that Cuz I don't want to hurt them... :sad:"

Wings.For.Eros

Wings.For.Eros

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Washington
  • Fav Band Tesseract

While being sexually active, is it safe to go weeks without ejaculating?

Tears kill fears

Tears kill fears

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm into rimming ( receiving and doing ), object masturbation (anal insertion, I'm a guy) and as weird as this will sound, rape scenarios :/    does this make me a creep in bed or is there more people into it or what? at the minute, It does seem to be just me into it, none of my friends are...

Smashing!

Smashing!

I am Melon LORD!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

You would have fit right in with the greeks, should call yourself Sodom from now on.

Fizz

Fizz

C'est pas vrai

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,372 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Weeknd

I'm into rimming ( receiving and doing ), object masturbation (anal insertion, I'm a guy) and as weird as this will sound, rape scenarios :/    does this make me a creep in bed or is there more people into it or what? at the minute, It does seem to be just me into it, none of my friends are...

wrong forum buddy. there are people like you out there though. try bdsm forums.

While being sexually active, is it safe to go weeks without ejaculating?

yeah there's nothing unhealthy abut it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users