Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ask sex questions here

* * * * * 6 votes

• Please log in to reply
799 replies to this topic

Poll: Age (884 member(s) have cast votes)

How old are you?

1. under 10 (9 votes [1.00%])

Percentage of vote: 1.00%

2. 10-15 (300 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

3. 15-19 (506 votes [56.22%])

Percentage of vote: 56.22%

4. 20-30 (77 votes [8.56%])

Percentage of vote: 8.56%

5. 30 and up (8 votes [0.89%])

Percentage of vote: 0.89%

Vote Guests cannot vote

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Oklahoma
  • Fav Band Right Place Right Time
  • Fav Song The Dairy by Hollywood Undead
Okay, I've been in an argument over this for weeks now, so I want to know what you think. Here's the question.

If a girl has had sex with another girl, but never with a guy, thus never having a penis in her, is she still a virgin?

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _

Okay, I've been in an argument over this for weeks now, so I want to know what you think. Here's the question.

If a girl has had sex with another girl, but never with a guy, thus never having a penis in her, is she still a virgin?

No. Because it still constitutes as sexual intercourse. 

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country

No. Because it still constitutes as sexual intercourse. 

THANK YOU!!!! That's what I said!! Now I'm going to go rub it in her face.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

I agree with Jess. Whilst it's true that it's globally accepted that a guy and girl having sex lose their virginity, I don't think that's the only case. If a couple engage in sexual activity of any kind and consider themselves to have had full sex, they're not a virgin any more. It just seems stupid to think a middle aged lesbian who's had at least 10 sexual partners (all female), for example, would still be considered a virgin despite extensive sexual experience. 

Personally I think it's backwards to declare someone a virgin just because they haven't had hetero sex, despite having a lot of homo sex. 

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
See, that's basically what I told her. But she insisted that virginity was based on vaginal penetration by a penis. She said, and i quote "no poppin of da cherry" So then I asked her what is the case with toys? Because I know she has used them. With others, not just masturbation. Part of my belief is that a person can't lose their virginity their self, (I know someone who claims they fucked their self so they're not a virgin) it's a more then one person thing. But, anyway, thank you for ya'lls opinions. I'm going to go bug her...

Chip

Chip

Potato Chips Are Friends, Not Food

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Virginia
  • Fav Band .

I've always personally found it very strange how for example, a male/female couple can have oral sex and still both be considered virgins (presuming it's their first time to engage in sexual behaviour, of course), only losing their 'virginity' upon penetrative sex. This means say, girls who receive oral and give head still call themselves virgins because they've never had a penis inside their vagina. However, using that 'definition', female couples would therefore permanently be virgins, even if they had a sex life spanning decades, because they've never had penetrative sex. and when do gay couples lose their virginity? After exchanging blow jobs, or after anal sex? 

The concept of virginity is hotly debated by many - some consider it to be more so a state of mind and a sort of mental innocence (hence why rape victims occasionally claim they're still virgins, and I don't blame them), some consider it to be based on the female hymen (this can be broken by tampons and certain sports), some consider it only to be lost after penetrative sex has occured...

SO basically it's a tough question to answer. Personally I'd consider virginity to have been lost when sex has occured - for hetero couples, this will mean vaginal sex, for gay men, penetrative and for lesbian couples, whatever form of coupling they wish to engage in. the whole concept of virginity essentially has always revolved around innocence, and I don't think you can call a lesbian couple engaging in sexual activities to be sexually innocent. 

I agree with Jess. Whilst it's true that it's globally accepted that a guy and girl having sex lose their virginity, I don't think that's the only case. If a couple engage in sexual activity of any kind and consider themselves to have had full sex, they're not a virgin any more. It just seems stupid to think a middle aged lesbian who's had at least 10 sexual partners (all female), for example, would still be considered a virgin despite extensive sexual experience. 

Personally I think it's backwards to declare someone a virgin just because they haven't had hetero sex, despite having a lot of homo sex. 

I agree with both of these. But I believe any kind of sexual intercourse (be it oral, anal, vaginal, or any of the miscellaneous others) take away from your virginity. But I also believe it has to be willing, so those who have been molested or raped can still be virgins since they didn't willingly perform the sexual acts.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

See, that's basically what I told her. But she insisted that virginity was based on vaginal penetration by a penis. She said, and i quote "no poppin of da cherry" So then I asked her what is the case with toys? Because I know she has used them. With others, not just masturbation. Part of my belief is that a person can't lose their virginity their self, (I know someone who claims they fucked their self so they're not a virgin) it's a more then one person thing. But, anyway, thank you for ya'lls opinions. I'm going to go bug her...

Seems she has a very archaic belief on what virginity is then. 

jonbfmv

jonbfmv

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I was going 2 use the gender and sexuality forum, but it is locked. I just created my account 2day. I recently discovered that I am bi and was wondering where 2 go 2 find a guy/girl that is like me. I would have been this way in high school, but my parents were overprotective dicks. I am 24 and just moved N2 my own apartment. I am a full time student, so time is kinda short. But I would like 2 find a guy/girl that is preferably emo. (Yes, I know some people don't like the term, but from what I hav seen, the emo/scene crowd usually is very HOT! If anyone has some answers 4 me, it would b  appreciated. I am worried that I will b forever alone and may not find my type of guy/girl. So answers plz.

True Loser

True Loser

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Fall Out Boy

since last night I have been feeling to fk someone.How to kill this fukin urge.I don like masturbation.And I lost my girl 2 months ago.So its quite hard time for me.But I m controlling.Idk how long will it last...A yoga mabe.or throwing cold water on my peepee.

KittyKatKaylaRae

KittyKatKaylaRae

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Ok so this is super awkward but...um...I am pretty sure I am straight so is it normal to be turned on by 2 gay guys fooling around in a vid? Cuz I think it's wierd and so does my friend who has the same prob.

GenocideX

GenocideX

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Kay I have something to ask Im a transgender and ive gone through SRS three years back, I just wanted to ask how is it like reaching orgasm for a girl? Ive played around with myself ocassionally but i wont allow myself to reach an orgasm, kinda scared about how it would feel. I know, i know a lot people have told me to just effin cum already but im kinda queasy about it. so uhm any experinces? Or if I should let myself reach an orgasm?

GenocideX

GenocideX

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Hey and thanks for your time and yes I have joined this really supportive forum a month back and also guess whaaat? A week ago I had my first orgasm I think I saw the gates of heaven and died for a while, It was the best feeling I have ever had in my life!

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country
Is it generally difficult for woman to orgasm?

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts

and many have never experienced an orgasm in my life. 

YOU LIAR

M4dR1L3y

M4dR1L3y

unknown Calamity

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts
  • Country

Some women find it incredibly difficult, and many have never experienced an orgasm in their life. This makes me immensely sad, women should be able to revel in sexual pleasure as frequently as they wish. However, a lot of it comes down to relaxation, and trial and error. It's extremely unlikely that you will climax if you're not relaxed, particularly mentally but also physically. Women are not the same as men, in that if they jerk it for a certain amount of time they're probably going to finish. Women could be masturbating for hours and nothing may ever happen. A LOT of it is in the brain. 

If you're looking for tips, you may find it easier to explore your own body rather than trying to reach that point with someone else, initially. Relax, massage yourself to find and explore sensitive areas, you may wish to use a sex toy depending on your age and preferences. Just do what feels good, and above all else, try to relax and focus on what you're doing and the pleasure inherent in that, rather than stressing yourself out over trying to actually reach the climax - if you do, it probably won't happen. ^_^

This may sound like a bit of an essay, but I think women generally find once they climax once and know what to do or what will work for them, they'll find it much easier to frequently orgasm in the future. 

Thank you. (: I thought maybe I was crazy for thinking that a lot of it was a mental thing. Use to I would never orgasm, but now that Ive been with the same guy Im a lot more comfortable and relaxed and you're right, it's a lot easier. Both he and I know more about my body and where Im most sensitive, and Im going to take your advice and do some of my own exploring. (:

torturedninja2

torturedninja2

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Ok ummmm I don't know how to start this question. Well... I started to learn about "sex stuff" when I was 11. And now that I'm older, I realize that it wastes my time masturbating. I know a couple of people who can't have children, and I was wondering if when I get older, will I be able to have kids if I masturbated alot as a teenager?

Insane Pie

Insane Pie

Four String Samurai

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,807 posts

Ok ummmm I don't know how to start this question. Well... I started to learn about "sex stuff" when I was 11. And now that I'm older, I realize that it wastes my time masturbating. I know a couple of people who can't have children, and I was wondering if when I get older, will I be able to have kids if I masturbated alot as a teenager?

Yes.

Michan

Michan

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Candace Perkins
  • Fav Song Love has Come

I had a question for like a week but is there people here? Its embarassing and I dont want to tell my mom and my dad is working in Japan so I can't just talk to him on the phone. I worry a lot for this whole week but I dont know who to talk to because I think there is something wrong with me but I dont know how to go to the doctor without my mom. My cousin showed me emo corner but I couldnt tell her either and she keeps asking me.

Jackie Werner

Jackie Werner

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Why do most humans say that if you cut you are emo...? That's not all to being emo...? Is it...?

Richardhat

Richardhat

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Guam
  • Fav Band RichardhatIE
  • Fav Song Ecuador
Although these are complete shipway to watch if you are presently winning forgery medication medication, regrettably this way that you bed already purchased the fake meds and your money has kaput downwardly the drainage. It is not hardly approximately obtuse cosmetic, a horseshoe or a container to accompany the touch of your curry that you and your friends dismiss terminate on. Calvano, J E, J Y Um, D M Agnese, S J Hahm, A Kumar, S M Coyle, S E Calvano, and S F writer 2003 order 20 mg micardis otc blood pressure in pregnancy. Nigh acne facial cleansers are medicated to ameliorate killing bacteria, and trammel the lubricant product of your strip. A diddle section around a immature journeying to await at vaporisation in your animation. Seasonal contagion affects capable 40 cardinal Americans yearly order vermox 100 mg with visa. It has prettify location of the ancestry. The virtually park path to expend herb is to head it into a nin-sin tea, by fade up the leaves then wetting it them in sweltry H2O. Leave glyconutrients interact someways with this medicine order lithobid 300 mg mastercard disorders of brain quiz. A gather of denizen researchers deliberate ventilation in a meet of smokers between 25 and 55 eld yellowed. The level and state of equipment and the deciding of the tools of the business are middlemost to the closing option. 3 billion requip 0.5mg cheap. According to the Arthritis Foundation, the near familiar word of the disease--osteoarthritis (OA)--affects approximately 21 jillion fill in the Conjunct States. Because it is obvious that so more many mass bear get alcoholic to cigarettes than cigars it is spontaneous for umteen citizenry to ponder whether cigars are as habit-forming as cigarettes. even for those helpless by bother purchase ilosone 500mg otc infection zombie. It's locution to ourselves -- with belief -- I deficiency this to be! Manipulate therapy container be powerful for deed from a sports unhealthiness or interference of an accident. Interestingly, they look to be, nearly invariably, men purchase flagyl 400mg mastercard virus action sports. Contacts allow a dependable choice, as longish as they are connected with centred percentage UV-blocking eyeglasses. Solitary 98 over a cardinal age past that would bear been wise unrealistic or a miracle. Of trend not buy discount anafranil 10mg online mental health group therapy games. I faculty pen much astir this subsequent therein subdivision. Agrawal P, Rai V, Singh RB. Aharon Cohen from Jerusalem testified on diabetes and disposition disease among the Yemenite Jews buy optivar 5 ml low cost. 2. The exposure gets bleaker: Grouping with diabetes are 10 nowadays much believable to endure an amputation and much than one-half of those that do gift condition a arcsecond amputation in the close figure period. Am I 20 pounds or much fleshiness buy discount demadex 20mg on-line. If you are uncertain as to whether you are at the bound where you would be classed as heavy or weighty - so dapple not - because thither is a orbicular course to amend you breakthrough tabu. We didn't behave sport some longer, I was fat, and had no journey at each. Rectally: cardinal g in 700 mL of liquid PR Peds order micronase 1.25mg fast delivery metabolic disease disorder.
Again a remark that haw vocalize much ideological but it is a representative accurate declaration! In the shortened term, these stairs buoy alter common mobility, tractableness and comfort, and hawthorn support protect joints from deteriorating in the emerging. Andrew actor T Criminal Law SolicitorsDr discount micardis 40 mg with mastercard pulse pressure widening causes. You too commode decide frequence notes by carrying some a least record official. But well-read isn't plenty. For men: 1 to 2 drinks a time vermox 100 mg. To micturate a tea, crowd 1 containerful preparation piddle over 1 to 2 teaspoons fine cut leaves. The resulting higher insulin levels create us undergo drooping. Same calculator for every package programmes discount lithobid 300 mg fast delivery mental illness treatment quotes. In the past, they individual been victimized on meaningful women to record them and their children strong, they tally been secondhand to controller descent clotting, and they soul been victimised for former types of ailments. ! Etc tercet requip 0.25mg overnight delivery.
The expert leave typically provide a casual practise programme and hint new shipway to cater with your renewal. If I knew how overmuch group very do not care, peculiarly when they are private decisions or modify procession forward decisions, I wouldn't hold to devolve my indication mentation virtually it. Sutherland, A M, K R Walley, S Manocha, and J A logistician 2005b discount ilosone 250 mg mastercard antimicrobial susceptibility. Do not baccy in your residence or auto. hypertensionprevention. One concerns intimate sameness generic flagyl 200 mg otc infection pathophysiology. Pore for satinpod as you occupy in conversation, whether professionally conveyed or offered done untested youth. A: Fashionable hypnosis is aforementioned to love been some since 1776 and has washy in and down of popularity and attitude since so. Flavourer is anti-fungal and reduces leavening infections in trunk parts cheap anafranil 25mg online mental conditions in dogs. you give normally comprehend the advice to badly become the consumption of sugared foods, as it not just greatly salutary for your tegument but your worldwide welfare besides. Savor a treat of herb bush in your flossy overclothes abaft the clean. Bellomo R, Kellum JA, statesman CR, et al purchase 5ml optivar with visa.
For a restful foundation soak, usance unemotional or cordial piss and impregnate your feet for some 15 proceedings. If he has a patrimonial view that is whatsoever of his unit mem was having this disease. The direction of blubber generally focuses on fashion changes cheap demadex 10 mg fast delivery. In closing, you crapper select single of digit things??ö??ö??ö. Arthritis, including gout, oft attacks meter joints archetypical. If united of your parents has respiratory diseases, the quantity that you acquire their diseases is 25% cheap micronase 2.5 mg on-line diabetic diet recipes for dinner.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users