Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Airgear

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2307 replies to this topic

Word.

Word.

Holla

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,646 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New Jersey
  • Fav Band Avenged Sevenfold
Jake was still sobbing, tears streamingly rapidly down his face. He shook his head slowly. "No Tim.." he whispered. "I-It's...It's over.." He buried his face in tim;s shoulder and continued to cry. He gasped as the cold water began moving up his chest.

Miss-Mahou-Homo

Miss-Mahou-Homo

Jira x Akemi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,259 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Arctic Monkeys
  • Fav Song It changes quite often.
{{T.T Sad sad.gif Endings are. <<<I sounded like Yoda from Star Wars!}}

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
"N-no!" Tim breathed. "We...c-can't die...N-not now...This is all my fault!" He let out a small laugh as the water started rising towards their necks. "S-see why I'd never drive?"
He closed his eyes, tears escaping and rolling down his cheeks. "Please...Please!" he whispered to no one, begging some miracle would happen. But he knew it wouldn't...They were done for.

Word.

Word.

Holla

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,646 posts
  • Country
Jake didn't fight it and went under. He wrapped Tim in a hug as he slowly began running out of oxygen. He wanted to at least die in his brothers arms so he held him as tight possible. Soon his grip became lighter and lighter a of the car.s he slowly began to lose consciousness. After a while, he was simply floating there, pressing against the roof of the car.

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
Tim hugged Jake back, trembling uncontrollably...He didn't want Jake to die...It was all his fault.
As they were finally submerged, he took one last, deep breath, and closed his eyes tightly, still hugging Jake. He struggled pointlessly as bubbles started to escape his mouth...They were running out of air fast. After a while, he felt Jake's grip loosening, and panicked. Don't you dare go before me! he thought.
But Jake floated up towards the roof of the car, and Tim gasped, inhaling a lot of water, and choking weakly, until, he too, became limp and started to float.

Word.

Word.

Holla

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,646 posts
  • Country
[[Cry.gif sad.gif Sad ending.]]

Chica

Chica

Screeeeeeeeeeeee~!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37,306 posts
{I make you cry now. ^.^ *Hide.*}

{Sorry....Had to be done. O.O And pleeeeeeease sing this song in the video. Praying.gif }

Word.

Word.

Holla

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,646 posts
  • Country
[[Yus...I will =P]]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users