Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tight Pants... explain please

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

gorexdolly

gorexdolly

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
i think guys look really cute in tight pants smile.gif i think its be=cause thats what they feel comforable wearing smile.gif

RoscoBenjamin

RoscoBenjamin

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,125 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Jeff Buckley
Never got why emos wear tight pants.I guess their balls don't matter to them.

xheartxofxsorrowx

xheartxofxsorrowx

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ..............
QUOTE (RoscoBenjamin @ Feb 1 2008, 07:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never got why emos wear tight pants.I guess their balls don't matter to them.

Not all tight pants are tight in that area though. tongue.gif

Rellik San

Rellik San

Adorably Bitter And Angry Cabbit!

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
QUOTE (Xxfallen~tearsxX @ Feb 1 2008, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Baggy jeans are unsexy, it doesn't show my body figure at all, and made me feel uncomfy as I don't want to be associated with a white 'gangsta'.

I wore them for a while as I tried to fit in with everyone alse where I live as I was getting beaten up before for looking very different. You try living in a very rough area full of horrible chavs and 'gangstas' looking different.

And you misunderstood me, emos don't wear baggy jeans usually. Although emo is from inside, but if you dress like a non-emo you get labelled as a poser. You get my point.

Why would baggy jeans that have been associated with skate since the dawn of time and have their popular roots in nu metal make you look like a wigger?

As for living in the area where you do, I got the shizzle kicked out of me on a daily basis because of the way I looked and dressed, it isn't my fault you had no integrity when growing up so abandoned comfort to fit in, it was your own choice.

Why would dressing like a non-emo but having a genuine passion for the music get you labelled a poser, because in my experience, its those that do look stereotypically emo that get called posers.

xheartxofxsorrowx

xheartxofxsorrowx

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band ..............
True but, I've been called one before as my hair wasn't emo-like yet. Grrrrrr I hate how some people make assumptions like that cos of the stereotype.

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
QUOTE (Xxfallen~tearsxX @ Feb 1 2008, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True but, I've been called one before as my hair wasn't emo-like yet. Grrrrrr I hate how some people make assumptions like that cos of the stereotype.

When that happens just say.

"Who do most emo and scene kids look like me or you? so who's the poser?"

I got it all the time from kids thinking because they saw Slayer at a festival that they are more metal then me, because I don't wear outwardly metal looking clothes. Its the whole "You're only individual if you look and act like me." mentality, the best thing you can do is either ignore them, or if you feel vindictive shatter their world view and leave them to pick up the pieces.

Bi~Darkness

Bi~Darkness

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts
I wear somewhat tight pants. They are not skin tight and they are not baggy like jocks wear. Their in the middle. Now I do own one pair of Very tight pants, but I hardly wear those, do to the fact that I might get Jumped. But yea.

Mentally.Deranged

Mentally.Deranged

Wise one

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts
skinny legs arnt exactly tight there shapley, they follow the form of the legs XD

embertf

embertf

MAJOR

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts
i wear tight jeans but after a while you don't even notice the difference, they just feel normal.

xlivewithoutdeadtime

xlivewithoutdeadtime

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
Okay.

Baggy jeans make you look like a big fat lumpy fatso.

And cute little boy legs in tight jeans are just adorable.

Like, the idea of the small, cute, clean cut pretty boy is alot more attractive than a nasty muscley gross fat dude.

Rellik San

Rellik San

• Sub Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,625 posts
QUOTE (xlivewithoutdeadtime @ Feb 4 2008, 05:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay.

Baggy jeans make you look like a big fat lumpy fatso.

And cute little boy legs in tight jeans are just adorable.

Like, the idea of the small, cute, clean cut pretty boy is alot more attractive than a nasty muscley gross fat dude.

What a about tall, thin, well dressed, masculine but with slight hints of effeminacy?

sentient

sentient

Fascist

• Legacy
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,293 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band dropkick murphys
QUOTE (Fiery Rose @ Jan 31 2008, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tight pants on guys are the hawtest thing.

i strongly, strongly disagree.

I like guys in loose, but well-fitting jeans, bordering on baggy (think Painter's Cut), where you can just make our the curve of sexy guy butt.

Butts cannot be had when wearing tight pants. And who the hell wants to grab on to a no-butt during sex?

Tight, tight pants on guys are honestly one of my biggest turn-offs.

What's got two thumbs and needs her men to be at least vaguely manly?.... This girl! biggrin.gif

Sunny_123

Sunny_123

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
i wear them because they are really comfortable most of the time, however can be a little painful if you get up wrong

my girlfriend actually bought me my first pair so i'm sure she likes to see me in them

xlivewithoutdeadtime

xlivewithoutdeadtime

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
As long as they aren't super baggy. Those are gross.

But they dude has to be thin.

XxshinjixX

XxshinjixX

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
QUOTE (Rellik San @ Jan 31 2008, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Being in physical pain when sitting down is emotive hardcore music... because that would explain a lot.

LOL ! biggrin.gif

trying to use common sence on emo forums? way to go

.JoURNeY.

.JoURNeY.

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
QUOTE (Awake @ Feb 1 2008, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They're comfortable to me... :L

Yeah, call me nuts but I actually find them comfortable when I wear them myself..

...but I prefer tight clothes in public sometimes... makes me feel locked in or something, idk.. ..doesn't hurt or feel uncomfortable or anything..

not a really really baggy person myself, but to each his/her own, eh?

darkemotion

darkemotion

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
the ones i have are quite comfy. There not to tight so i can still move about in them quite well. and they dont take me ages to get on. £20 from H&M. but i think they look great. they make me look alot slimmer which is always a good thing.

Vlados

Vlados

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
I find them extremely compfortable and they are alot warmer being closer to your skin so it traps heat in and I love the warmth which is another reason I like them.

Also I find no problems what so ever sitting down or having "restricted" blood flow.

XxSorrowsankdeepinsidexX

XxSorrowsankdeepinsidexX

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts
me idk why i like to wear them its just something that feels right to me and all....and they do make me look a bitt smaller then what i am unless i put on them size 5's.... (yes i know me fat and i dont really care what you think lol) the size 5's on me looks like some one painted them on me lol...

Xx MICHAEL xX

Xx MICHAEL xX

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Blood on the Dancefloor
  • Fav Song Lets Start A Riot!
Skinny Jeans are comfortable.
Iv tried them I just dont wear them.
And you were goth I think you once told me. That could be why.
Goth pants are opposite.
But who knows...Ppl change...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users