Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Self Harm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 10 2009, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And if you're nothing, you don't have to worry about any problems. Takes the pain away.

Thats the whole sterotypical suicidal thinking though.
People often think that, when in reality. They're mostly just giving themself security as they enter the unknown.

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (No Quarter @ Mar 10 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thats the whole sterotypical suicidal thinking though.
People often think that, when in reality. They're mostly just giving themself security as they enter the unknown.

Sure, fine.
But I'd rather take a chance with what's next than live right now.

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 10 2009, 02:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This place is fine. Just no one will listen to me properly.
And, too late. He's my life and since we broke up yesterday, I have no reason for living. (And no one better ask me why i'm still here, because I don't know why either.)

Then make them listen to you.
Jeez, stupidest way to think! That's exactly why you shouldn't make someone your life.

QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 10 2009, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And if you're nothing, you don't have to worry about any problems. Takes the pain away.

If you were nothing, I don't believe the people replying in this topic would be trying to tell you not to kill yourself

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (Sex Muffin @ Mar 10 2009, 07:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then make them listen to you.
Jeez, stupidest way to think! That's exactly why you shouldn't make someone your life.

If you were nothing, I don't believe the people replying in this topic would be trying to tell you not to kill yourself

Yeah well I didn't think it was bad to make someone your reason for living!
And that last part you said ... Do people actually care about someone they know over the internet? Not even care, just think about, even hate.

Staton

Staton

King of the Internet

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,389 posts
What makes your life so bad that you have to do this again?

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (Staton @ Mar 10 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What makes your life so bad that you have to do this again?

I've got no reason to live. I think this place would be a lot better without me. And the main reason I want to die is, if i'm dead, I won't have to worry about if i'm thin or not.

Cheshirekitten

Cheshirekitten

Sorry Mister B.. Big Sister doesn't want me playing with you

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,672 posts
Your choice, nothing anyone can say that you can't tell yourself

xXThisLifeXx

xXThisLifeXx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Second hand serenade
  • Fav Song take me with you
Just don't do it..... i tried and failed know everyone gives me funny looks an won't leave me alone with a pair of shoelaces or scissors.

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (xXThisLifeXx @ Mar 13 2009, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just don't do it..... i tried and failed know everyone gives me funny looks an won't leave me alone with a pair of shoelaces or scissors.

Idk if I will. I'm not as unhappy right now, but that could change really quick

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 14 2009, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Idk if I will. I'm not as unhappy right now, but that could change really quick

Find something you enjoy doing and that will keep it off of your mind.
Find a new boyfriend, etc. Hell, even try staying away from relationships for a while perhaps.
You'll move on with time.

~MiSuNdErStOoD~

~MiSuNdErStOoD~

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band a7x
I would just tell your friend... I told my best friend that i did... and she didnt care, well i mean she cared that i did and wantedmeto stop
but she didnt tell anyone. and yea it is hard to stop cutting, more so for some than for others like another friend of mine was just able to stop after
6yrs casue she just didnt want to anymore... its been 5yrs for me and i cant stop... ive tried but i always seem to end up doing it again...

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (No Quarter @ Mar 14 2009, 09:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Find something you enjoy doing and that will keep it off of your mind.
Find a new boyfriend, etc. Hell, even try staying away from relationships for a while perhaps.
You'll move on with time.

Yeah, a new relationship will make me feel worse, i'd wish the guy I was with was someone else sad.gif
I like drawing, and painting, that might work for me. Keep my mind off other things.
And i won't be this depressed forever, i might have to start taking antideppressants soon, so things could start getting better. Maybe.

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (~MiSuNdErStOoD~ @ Mar 14 2009, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would just tell your friend... I told my best friend that i did... and she didnt care, well i mean she cared that i did and wantedmeto stop
but she didnt tell anyone. and yea it is hard to stop cutting, more so for some than for others like another friend of mine was just able to stop after
6yrs casue she just didnt want to anymore... its been 5yrs for me and i cant stop... ive tried but i always seem to end up doing it again...

I'm just so scared about her reaction. I think i'm too scared to tell her, I just hope i'll find the courage to open up and tell her.
And wow, 5 years...i've been cutting one year. One year, since yesterday actually.
I hope you find the strength to quit soon, like your friend.

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 15 2009, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, a new relationship will make me feel worse, i'd wish the guy I was with was someone else sad.gif
I like drawing, and painting, that might work for me. Keep my mind off other things.
And i won't be this depressed forever, i might have to start taking antideppressants soon, so things could start getting better. Maybe.

I'm glad to see that you're getting through with this. It's good to see that you've found reason to live. smile.gif

QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 15 2009, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm just so scared about her reaction. I think i'm too scared to tell her, I just hope i'll find the courage to open up and tell her.
And wow, 5 years...i've been cutting one year. One year, since yesterday actually.
I hope you find the strength to quit soon, like your friend.

As for advice on stopping cutting. You need to try to relieve stress doing other things. Some people write/play music, others workout, martial arts. Etc. Just find something that you can do on your own time to release stress. Once you do that, you will maybe find less of a need to cut.

But if you need any advice or anything or just somebody to rant to. Drop me a PM.
And if that girl is your friend, if you tell her. She'll try to help you stop as well.

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (No Quarter @ Mar 15 2009, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm glad to see that you're getting through with this. It's good to see that you've found reason to live. smile.gif

As for advice on stopping cutting. You need to try to relieve stress doing other things. Some people write/play music, others workout, martial arts. Etc. Just find something that you can do on your own time to release stress. Once you do that, you will maybe find less of a need to cut.

But if you need any advice or anything or just somebody to rant to. Drop me a PM.
And if that girl is your friend, if you tell her. She'll try to help you stop as well.

It's still so hard. I keep trying but i'm tripping up in places too.

I'm in between about cutting and not cutting. So I guess that's some improvement.

And i'm scared if I tell her she'll tell the councellors, because she did about the suicide, so I don't feel I can trust her.

Autumn Breeze

Autumn Breeze

Bang Bang haha :P

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Cure
  • Fav Song Cut Here
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 7 2009, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shut the fuck up, you don't know him.

oooo testy.

e the e

e the e

I don't care much.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,677 posts
QUOTE (Autumn breeze @ Mar 16 2009, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oooo testy.

There was no need to bring that back up.

Edgely

Edgely

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
Its as easy as one two three.
Im so proud of myself. I had been cutting for like 6 months until I decided I needed to get out of the sh!t hole i was in.
I opened my window and threw my razor away.

Autumn Breeze

Autumn Breeze

Bang Bang haha :P

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Cure
  • Fav Song Cut Here
QUOTE (E x u b e r a n c e @ Mar 16 2009, 05:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There was no need to bring that back up.

sorry. didnt realize.

Yeah i cut i had to stop for about a week because my friend found out that i did and turned me
in to the counselor. now i hate that kid and hardly talk to her.

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (Autumn breeze @ Mar 16 2009, 04:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oooo testy.

ok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users