Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Self Harm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (Edgely @ Mar 16 2009, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its as easy as one two three.
Im so proud of myself. I had been cutting for like 6 months until I decided I needed to get out of the sh!t hole i was in.
I opened my window and threw my razor away.

that's great!! but it's way harder for me, it sounds so easy, but it really isn't.

Wulf

Wulf

Zombie Goose

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • Country
  • US State:South Carolina
  • Fav Band Nirvana
  • Fav Song Heart Shaped Box Nirvana
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 7 2009, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me and my friend were just joking around, and she went "your so emo , show me your wrists" and I said no and moved away from her when she tried to grab my wrist, because I actually do cut myself. She just stared at me like I'd showed her my cuts or something. And now I feel super self-concious around her. I think I should tell her the truth, she told me something really private, so I feel like I can trust her, but she jokes about self harm just like everyone else at my school.
What do you think I should do?
Oh, and don't tell me I'm a retard for cutting myself, because I know it's not any good.

^ Well maybe you should try just edging up to the topic and telling her. Worst case scenario she calls you a freak and doesn't talk to you. Would you really want that kind of person as a friend anyway.

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 10 2009, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah well I didn't think it was bad to make someone your reason for living!
And that last part you said ... Do people actually care about someone they know over the internet? Not even care, just think about, even hate.

Well obviously it's bad! I mean, what if they leave-like apparently your boy-toy did? What are you suppose to do then, huh?
"Don't make someone your everything, 'cause when they leave, you have nothing."
Old quote, but very true.

I don't know about caring, since I really don't know you, but obviously if people are telling you not to, or telling you to do other things, even if they're bein' nasty about it, they're still tryin' to get you not to do anything.
AKA. They care in some matter of form
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 16 2009, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that's great!! but it's way harder for me, it sounds so easy, but it really isn't.

Actually, it's quite easy.
Just put your mind to stop, and you will.
If you don't want to stop, than you won't. Simple as that.

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (Sex Muffin @ Mar 16 2009, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well obviously it's bad! I mean, what if they leave-like apparently your boy-toy did? What are you suppose to do then, huh?

"Apparently"
Apparently I skipped school the day after it happend because I couldn't face anyone or anything.
Apparently i've never felt so depressed in all my life.
But who knows......

That was a very unecessary thing to say to me.

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 16 2009, 09:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Apparently"
Apparently I skipped school the day after it happend because I couldn't face anyone or anything.
Apparently i've never felt so depressed in all my life.
But who knows......

That was a very unecessary thing to say to me.

Apparently you're a coward.
Apparently this is reality.

I'm sorry, I'm waiting for the part that I'm suppose to care about?

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (Sex Muffin @ Mar 16 2009, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeah? Explain how i'm a coward. I honestly don't believe I am, so maybe i'll learn something.

Believe me there isn't a part that YOU would ever care about.

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 17 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah? Explain how i'm a coward. I honestly don't believe I am, so maybe i'll learn something.

Believe me there isn't a part that YOU would ever care about.

Explain? Alright. Easy enough.
For starters, killing yourself is the easy way out. Cowardice proven right there.
Also, you couldn't go to school the next day to face him or whatever? Proof of more cowardice. It happened-really am sorry for you-but deal with it.

Is that all you ever do? Complain? Big deal.
We all got something in our lives that we can't stand.
There are people who have much worse lives than you, yet they have a happy smile on their face, and go through life living.

Wulf

Wulf

Zombie Goose

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Nirvana
QUOTE (Sex Muffin @ Mar 17 2009, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Explain? Alright. Easy enough.
For starters, killing yourself is the easy way out. Cowardice proven right there.
Also, you couldn't go to school the next day to face him or whatever? Proof of more cowardice. It happened-really am sorry for you-but deal with it.

Is that all you ever do? Complain? Big deal.
We all got something in our lives that we can't stand.
There are people who have much worse lives than you, yet they have a happy smile on their face, and go through life living.

Don't let this insensitive fuck depress you. You are not a coward. You do however make bad decisions and he is right about suicide being the easy way out. Everybody makes mistakes. It happens don't let your mistakes control your life. If it helps live in the moment so that the past and future don't affect you. Don't use that as a permanent fix to your problems but use it as a method to take a step back and logically look at your life with a lucid view.

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
QUOTE (Wulf @ Mar 17 2009, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't let this insensitive fuck depress you. You are not a coward. You do however make bad decisions and he is right about suicide being the easy way out. Everybody makes mistakes. It happens don't let your mistakes control your life. If it helps live in the moment so that the past and future don't affect you. Don't use that as a permanent fix to your problems but use it as a method to take a step back and logically look at your life with a lucid view.

First thing's first, I'm a girl! Seriously, get your facts straight first, would you? Jeez.
Also, insensitive fuck? Really? I ain't a fuck, I just like to fuck. Again, get your facts straight. =P

As for what you said, that's what I said, only nicer =P

Wulf

Wulf

Zombie Goose

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Nirvana
QUOTE (Sex Muffin @ Mar 17 2009, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First thing's first, I'm a girl! Seriously, get your facts straight first, would you? Jeez.
Also, insensitive fuck? Really? I ain't a fuck, I just like to fuck. Again, get your facts straight. =P

As for what you said, that's what I said, only nicer =P

You are what you come from. And your parents fucked to make you so in essence you are a fuck. Why would you go into the "Help and Advice" Forum to talk shit to someone who is obviously at a emotional low. Does it make you feel better to think you are superior to her. Well i hate bust your bubble but you are no better than she is. We all make mistakes yours might be different but I'm sure they all add up to the same amount of bullshit.

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
QUOTE (Wulf @ Mar 17 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are what you come from. And your parents fucked to make you so in essence you are a fuck. Why would you go into the "Help and Advice" Forum to talk shit to someone who is obviously at a emotional low. Does it make you feel better to think you are superior to her. Well i hate bust your bubble but you are no better than she is. We all make mistakes yours might be different but I'm sure they all add up to the same amount of bullshit.

Well, if I'm what I come from, then I'm a vagina, penis, egg, whore (true), boy, girl...should I continue? =] 'Cause I don't want to.

And for your information, orginally, I wasn't talking "crap", so shut the Hell up. Also, unless you come from a pussy town, what I said wasn't bad at all =P Sorry to say. What I said was the blatant and honest truth. You either take it hard, or don't take it at all...Which in your case I'm sure it ain't at all =]

And actually, I never once said I was superior to her. No one is superior to anyone in my book, so don't effing assume crap about me that ain't true, aright fucker?

So again I say, get your facts straight.

Wulf

Wulf

Zombie Goose

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Nirvana
QUOTE (Sex Muffin @ Mar 17 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, if I'm what I come from, then I'm a vagina, penis, egg, whore (true), boy, girl...should I continue? =] 'Cause I don't want to.

And for your information, orginally, I wasn't talking "crap", so shut the Hell up. Also, unless you come from a pussy town, what I said wasn't bad at all =P Sorry to say. What I said was the blatant and honest truth. You either take it hard, or don't take it at all...Which in your case I'm sure it ain't at all =]

And actually, I never once said I was superior to her. No one is superior to anyone in my book, so don't effing assume crap about me that ain't true, aright fucker?

So again I say, get your facts straight.

You are acting immature. You don't have to say anything. In fact what you say doesn't even matter at all. It is how the receiver of the message takes it that matters. So openly insulting people isn't talking shit? then what do you suppose is talking shit? And the issue isn't with me and you andme (even though you are acting self-centered and acting like it is) its with you and the person who started this Topic. Whether i " Take it hard, or don't take it at all" shouldn't even have been brought up. This whole topic is about her. You act like a child with no home training. Did you good for nothing parents not teach you "If you have got nothing nice to say then shut the fuck up." Why do you insist on causing problems with people who already have them. Try to grow up and answer like you aren't 14 years old, why are you proverbially "Kicking the the beat dog while its down"

Sex Muffin

Sex Muffin

Taelor is mine. =3

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,403 posts
QUOTE (Wulf @ Mar 17 2009, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are acting immature. You don't have to say anything. In fact what you say doesn't even matter at all. It is how the receiver of the message takes it that matters. So openly insulting people isn't talking shit? then what do you suppose is talking shit? And the issue isn't with me and you andme (even though you are acting self-centered and acting like it is) its with you and the person who started this Topic. Whether i " Take it hard, or don't take it at all" shouldn't even have been brought up. This whole topic is about her. You act like a child with no home training. Did you good for nothing parents not teach you "If you have got nothing nice to say then shut the fuck up." Why do you insist on causing problems with people who already have them. Try to grow up and answer like you aren't 14 years old, why are you proverbially "Kicking the the beat dog while its down"

Immature is my middle name, SOB.
If it doesn't matter then why do you bother replying, huh?
I know it's about her, never once said it wasn't. But you happened to say something rude, and I didn't like it. Excuse me for correcting you. Maybe the pussies where you live don't stand up for themselves, but that doesn't mean I won't. So sorry.
And compare me to a child? Huh, I take that as a compliment to be honest =] Those were the good days, where you didn't have to get annoyed by pricks who think they know shit, when in reality, they don't =]

Also, you don't fucking say a goddamn thing about my parents you fucker. You're insulting me, not them. So don't you even fucking dare bring up my rents, alright? I don't effing need that crap in my head. So keep whatever argument we have between you and me, not my parents.

And also, I wasn't causing problems. I was telling her the truth, and asking questions I was honestly curious about.

Lastly, grow up? Trust me hunney, I grew up too early, alright? So shut the fuck up.

Wulf

Wulf

Zombie Goose

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Nirvana
QUOTE (Sex Muffin @ Mar 16 2009, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow you get self righteous just like everybody else. Lol that is finally something i can identify with you on. But that is beside the point really. The statement above is why you are insensitive. You don't give a fuck about this girl. You as much as said so above. So everything you said after this point that could have been taken as constructive criticism, was changed into the malicious slander of a 14 year old girl (I'm not saying your 14 I'm saying your ACTING 14) And just to say i don't care about your parents i don't care about you supposed home issues. They don't matter to me at all. What matters to me is how you act now. Not why you act the way you do. And i can say what i want about your parents and you can say what you want about me or anybody else. You know why? Because there is nothing I can do to stop you from talking shit but try to reason with you like an adult ( which by the way i feel is a lost cause )

xXThisLifeXx

xXThisLifeXx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Second hand serenade
  • Fav Song take me with you
Tbh Sex Muffin... Your a PRICK

and if you don't care don't reply

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (Wulf @ Mar 17 2009, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks. I get what you're saying, if I just live, then i'll be happier, in the moment because i'll have to face the consequences, but it makes sense. Thanks again for the advice.

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
Less non productive arguing or posts will start to go *Poof*
There is a difference between stating your opinion and trying to be helpful.
And just full on bashing.

Wulf

Wulf

Zombie Goose

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Nirvana
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 18 2009, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks. I get what you're saying, if I just live, then i'll be happier, in the moment because i'll have to face the consequences, but it makes sense. Thanks again for the advice.

I'm sorry for arguing on your thread. How are you feeling?

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (Wulf @ Mar 18 2009, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sorry for arguing on your thread. How are you feeling?

It's ok, it's nice to know someone else realized she was doing if anything, more harm than good.
I'm feeling slightly better, thanks. But that's because tomorrow i'm getting blood tests and a diagnosis for depression, so I might get on some medication. I want to be on them before it's too late.

Wulf

Wulf

Zombie Goose

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Nirvana
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 18 2009, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's ok, it's nice to know someone else realized she was doing if anything, more harm than good.
I'm feeling slightly better, thanks. But that's because tomorrow i'm getting blood tests and a diagnosis for depression, so I might get on some medication. I want to be on them before it's too late.

I don't know about medication... I was on anger meds because i had a few issues... They change who you are. you won't feel depressed it's true but you will not feel anything else either. Total zombie. Watch out for anybody you care about. You might become cold to them and feel shitty about how you acted once you get off the drug.... I speak from experience

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users