Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Self Harm

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
111 replies to this topic

xXmariahXx

xXmariahXx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 7 2009, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's not that easy to just stop. But I appreciate your opinion anyway.

i agree with u its not easy to stop, and the people that say u should just stop have probably not ever been in that situation before and dont understand how compicated it is to just quite

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (xXmariahXx @ Mar 18 2009, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i agree with u its not easy to stop, and the people that say u should just stop have probably not ever been in that situation before and dont understand how compicated it is to just quite

No I haven't cut myself before.
But I HAVE done Heroin. I can't imagine cutting being as difficult or exhausting as trying to get off of the Horse.

For those of you who can't get my point. You can say Cutting is difficult to quit all you want. But when you actually try and dedicate. Then it's nothing of difficult.

Wulf

Wulf

Zombie Goose

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • Country
  • US State:South Carolina
  • Fav Band Nirvana
  • Fav Song Heart Shaped Box Nirvana
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 16 2009, 08:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that's great!! but it's way harder for me, it sounds so easy, but it really isn't.

This is going to sound bad but its true. If you have a problem cutting and you can't quit cold turkey. Shift you addiction to something that's not as bad. For me i never cutting but i had violence issues, and i started smoking and it helped alot. sure sometimes i slip up but i am better than i was before. And i can live with my self Smoking. I can't live with myself beating on the first male that comes in my line of view with the wrong color of shoe laces

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (Wulf @ Mar 18 2009, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know about medication... I was on anger meds because i had a few issues... They change who you are. you won't feel depressed it's true but you will not feel anything else either. Total zombie. Watch out for anybody you care about. You might become cold to them and feel shitty about how you acted once you get off the drug.... I speak from experience

I know but, maybe I'd rather be a different person than dead.

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (Wulf @ Mar 18 2009, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is going to sound bad but its true. If you have a problem cutting and you can't quit cold turkey. Shift you addiction to something that's not as bad. For me i never cutting but i had violence issues, and i started smoking and it helped alot. sure sometimes i slip up but i am better than i was before. And i can live with my self Smoking. I can't live with myself beating on the first male that comes in my line of view with the wrong color of shoe laces

Yeah, I understand that. Like how some cutters who are trying to quit snap an elastic band on their wrist, which never worked for me anyway.

xXThisLifeXx

xXThisLifeXx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Second hand serenade
  • Fav Song take me with you
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 19 2009, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I understand that. Like how some cutters who are trying to quit snap an elastic band on their wrist, which never worked for me anyway.

I do that it's helping :]

Georgia -- *Broken*

Georgia -- *Broken*

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
if your friend is a good friend, she'll support you. If you trust her, then tell her.
I've cut a few times, although i'm trying to stop, and i've found it alot easier to get through now that my friends know.

hope this helps

x

xXThisLifeXx

xXThisLifeXx

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Second hand serenade
  • Fav Song take me with you
QUOTE (xXThisLifeXx @ Mar 21 2009, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I do that it's helping :]

i keep mine with mine on my wrist to wear if anyone asks i say i use it to flick other people with not myself

ChopperReid

ChopperReid

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Specials
QUOTE (Princess Disaster @ Mar 7 2009, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Me and my friend were just joking around, and she went "your so emo , show me your wrists" and I said no and moved away from her when she tried to grab my wrist, because I actually do cut myself. She just stared at me like I'd showed her my cuts or something. And now I feel super self-concious around her. I think I should tell her the truth, she told me something really private, so I feel like I can trust her, but she jokes about self harm just like everyone else at my school.
What do you think I should do?
Oh, and don't tell me I'm a retard for cutting myself, because I know it's not any good.

You should harden the fuck up.

suicidal dinosaur

suicidal dinosaur

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
well stop cutting your wrists and just cut another part of u that no one will see like your leg or something. thats what i do.

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (ChopperReid @ Mar 22 2009, 04:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You should harden the fuck up.

haha, as if i can. i'm pathetic and weak.

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
QUOTE (suicidal dinosaur @ Apr 5 2009, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
well stop cutting your wrists and just cut another part of u that no one will see like your leg or something. thats what i do.

i cut my leg too. but the pain is better with my wrists.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users