Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First Time?

* * * - - 5 votes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
145 replies to this topic

TheHotTopic

TheHotTopic

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Washington
  • Fav Band linkin park
  • Fav Song in the end
Well I am bisexual and I don't know witch gender I should have sex with first. I am a male by the way and please don't yell at me for starting a new topic cause I am to low of a member so remember spread the love lol

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

Come on baby show me what that loaded gun is for?

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
Usually they are one night stands because it was only going to last one night.

ANYWAYS my first time with a girl or a guy? I guess the guy one. We weren't really dating kind of met through a mutual friend who met him online and they where initially suppose to go out it was my first time actually in the small city and I just had started up in high school and we where ...um well he was in grade 8 and I was in grade 9 and the sex was pretty good at the time seeing as we where so young.

After that we would sneak out every night to have sex out in the woods o.o the first time we did it in his basement though.

Pol

Pol

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Country
  • US State:New York
  • Fav Band Coldplay
i'm gay and my first time was not how i pictured it out to be. it was not a guy i love. it was not even a guy i like. it was a random hook-up. and he was way older than i am. and i was forced into doing some things i didn't like. i got f*cked, literally. and i didn't like it and it hurt so bad. he was the only one getting satisfaction. i felt violated.

it's not about my first time being a disappointment, what i will emphasize on is the fact that don't do it with strangers. i got f*cked yes, but it coulda been worse.

Hopeless Child

Hopeless Child

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Well, I've got these friends..

They've been in a relationship for 9 months, and still they haven't made love yet. I think it's too cool!! Really - I mean, as you say a lot of teenagers in our age do it just to do it, just so they're able to yell out loud: "I did it, I finally did it!" - but afterwards? They regret it, they definitely do. So I actually respect these two friends of mine, as they don't care about being quick to start. Love is the most important thing in their relationship, and when they some day will be ready to make love, they'll do it. But first of all they're gonna know each other 100 %..

I wish I was as patient! ;-P

Donovan

Donovan

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts
Any advice? My boyfriend is moving in a few months and he cant keep his hands off me, and weve only been together a week. Im pretty sure he thinks well have sex before he goes. I want to, but am nervous about the consequences. An example is that im only 14. And my parents finding out of course. Im not sure what to do.

Any advice? My boyfriend is moving in a few months and he cant keep his hands off me, and weve only been together a week. Im pretty sure he thinks well have sex before he goes. I want to, but am nervous about the consequences. An example is that im only 14. And my parents finding out of course. Im not sure what to do.

Steve 

Steve 

King of Modesty

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,680 posts

I have no idea why you posted the same paragraph twice on the same post, but anyway.. You should have sex if you want to, not if he wants to. Sex is your decision as much as it is his, don't feel pressured into it, that doesn't always end well. The fact you're only 14 does make me feel like you shouldn't be thinking about sex that early anyway, but if you really must, at least wear protection. You should want to enjoy your first time, it should be special to you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users