Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Enjoy Being Single

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
118 replies to this topic

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
QUOTE (MINImoose @ Feb 28 2009, 08:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
who's 13?
and yeah, go out and have fun
Like I've been saying you don't need vagina's.

Especially at thirteen. That goes for cock too.

I was using 13 as an example.

Kizinsky

Kizinsky

Fuck me I'm sick.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
Meh I gathered that by the end of my post. I should've just erased it.

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

Come on baby show me what that loaded gun is for?

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
I like having a bf/gf it makes life more interesting. I'm in it for a long haul not just for the sex, love or money. Cheating goes two ways and if he/she isn't serious fuck them more people in the sea no a bf and gf is not serious but don't hate on it either.

DarkParadise

DarkParadise

Come on baby show me what that loaded gun is for?

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,448 posts
I'm 18 my bf is 22? I'm in school for one more year and he's out do we still call that a 'high school' relationship?

Hoopa

Hoopa

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts
Pfff, I've been single for over two years, I'm fed up enjoying it biggrin.gif

HNMB

HNMB

Here for nostalgia reasons

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
I always thought about why people, and I, wanted girl/boyfriends when they usually bring problems. I think its because they think its worth those moments where its really really good, you know, they think the highs beat the lows, even if they don't. Or maybe they just think every time will be different, or hope. Either of them.

x_HannahBear.

x_HannahBear.

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
Seriously, i think, just do what makes you happy. don't let one person's actions make you sad or feel down. sure, your bf/gf breaks up with you, well it's gonna be hard isnt it? but it's not the end of the world. its just a learning curb for you and them. everybody makes mistakes, just learn from it. far out, its not like we cry for weeks and think the world is coming to an end just because we spill a glass of milk do we? so just because it doesnt work out between you and a certain person, doesnt mean your life is over, its just something to learn from. take the experience and use it. smile.gif

Wretch

Wretch

Barbarian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,209 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
This is mostly true. But for me I could never get into a realationship not planing on being with said person for the rest of my life. I don't understand how people 'date around'. How can you like someone, but be totally ready to throw them out like yesterday's trash? Shit, I even hate making new friends, because I know I probably won't see them in a few years, when we go our seperate ways. Of course this doesn't mean every girl I like I want to marry, just that when I enter a relationship, I'm always in it for the long term. No 'summer' g/fs or any of that. What's the point? "I really like you, but in 3 months I'll never see you again." Of course, if the person is not what I like/expected, then I would break it off, but nothing like you'll be my g/f for this year then bye. That's pretty much just somone who you hang out with, make out/have sex with, and don't plan for it to last. A fuck buddy, for lack of a better term, with the title 'boyfriend' or 'girlfriend'.

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

Lostnbrokenhearted4ever

The Damned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
I never go into relationships expecting marriage and spending the rest of my life with them. No I won't dump one person for another.
But I don't think too far ahead.

Autumn Breeze

Autumn Breeze

Bang Bang haha :P

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,911 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band The Cure
  • Fav Song Cut Here
^ i feel the same way

Wretch

Wretch

Barbarian

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,209 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
  • Fav Song .
QUOTE (No Quarter @ Mar 31 2009, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never go into relationships expecting marriage and spending the rest of my life with them. No I won't dump one person for another.
But I don't think too far ahead.

I dont mean it like that. I mean, when I enter a relationship, I'm not planning on it to fail/be temporary. I'm hoping I will eventually love that person, but not "I won't date you unless I think I'm going to marrry you", I just always want it to develop into that later on.

Smashing!

Smashing!

I am Melon LORD!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts
True fact: Love is overrated.

e the e

e the e

I don't care much.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,677 posts
My singleness sucks right now.

Light's Glory...

Light's Glory...

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
i would like a gf but... i just wouldn't be able to pull it off.

i would acctualy feel sorry for anyone who went out with me

Holly92

Holly92

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Texas
  • Fav Band Rammstein
  • Fav Song Tier by Rammstein
^ How so? why would you feel sorry for someone going out with you?

SuicideShaun

SuicideShaun

Niggerescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts
My relationship is serious, we planned to get married when we are ready and we both share a special bond.

Poefan's Prophet

Poefan's Prophet

The Thread Killer

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,077 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Wisconsin
  • Fav Band Fall Out Boy
^Smashed into pieces is an awesome song, with a pretty cool music video.

just noticed that on your sig.

xxSadgexx

xxSadgexx

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts
thank you for posting this. I keep going on my myspace & every status is "i love him/her" when they have been dating for a week. Newsflash if you didn't get that attached so early on it wouldn't hurt so bad. The only time I was really hung over from a breakup for more than a couple days was when I was in a forced breakup & looking back on that even I think I should have been able to suck that up.

damien w

damien w

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band yoshida brothers
Oh god i miss the days of being single, when i didn't have to buy anything for anyone but me. I think i'll end the relationship i'm in at the moment.

Dancing_with_the_devil

Dancing_with_the_devil

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I agree that you don't need to have an other half to be happy, but i think that some teen romances are mistaken, you may be going out with the right one and not know it yet, then you break it off and get really annoyed at yourself. Big Grin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users