Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Eating Disorders

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
41 replies to this topic

awildfaggotappears!

awildfaggotappears!

kalsi

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,412 posts
QUOTE (brunettesrule1000 @ Aug 2 2009, 04:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ Eating five small, healthy meals a day and exercising regularly, for at least an hour, three times a week, is the best way not just to lose weight, but to stay healthy. Don't expect to lose a lot, just try to do it for your health, not for your weight.

You've not realized no one cares about health anymore? ;p

akshaygupta

akshaygupta

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
i dont have a proper eating pattern.
i can anything anytime of any amounts..
sometimes i have sooo many meals in one day and sometimes not even proper one meal.. no matter its junk or healthy food
do i need help in this case..?
PS: dont ask me to go to a doctor or some website (unless its real different and helpful) or talk to parents ,. coz these things DO NOT work here..

Resonance.

Resonance.

Too cold to shiver.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,495 posts
QUOTE (akshaygupta @ Aug 24 2009, 08:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont have a proper eating pattern.
i can anything anytime of any amounts..
sometimes i have sooo many meals in one day and sometimes not even proper one meal.. no matter its junk or healthy food
do i need help in this case..?
PS: dont ask me to go to a doctor or some website (unless its real different and helpful) or talk to parents ,. coz these things DO NOT work here..

It's best for you to eat three meals a day. Perhaps you should make a meal plan, in order to eat similar amounts each day.
I don't think you need help.

Renfield

Renfield

Delicate Snowflake

• Full Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
i havent been eating right for a very long time i didnt realise how bad it was till yeterday my bro took me to the gym and i saw my self in the mirror ive gotten to a very unhealthy wieght and i started to do some wieghts but felt sick pretty soon and had to go home.
I decided to start eating right but im having trouble i had breakfast and went for a walk and it's lunch now idk if i can eat it...
i guess ill have to try :/

meetodafreako

meetodafreako

Frequent lurker, rare poster.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
I eat a lot. By a lot I mean like every 2 hours I have to eat like a sandwich.. And then every like 6 or 7 I gotta have a full meal. My full meal is like 2 normal people's full meals..
I still weigh 127 and I'm 5 foot 4 inches with a well below average fat to weight ratio..
I don't think it's a disorder. I just think I have a mutant run-away metabolism..
Any thoughts?

Resonance.

Resonance.

Too cold to shiver.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,495 posts
^
It most likely is your metabolism. As long as you're eating well it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

However, it may be an idea to see a doctor as to rule out anything else.

meetodafreako

meetodafreako

Frequent lurker, rare poster.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,471 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
  • Fav Song -
QUOTE (brunettesrule1000 @ Aug 28 2009, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ ^ you could also have thyroid problems, or like Beth and you yourself said, a very high metabolism, some people do naturally, and others do from exercising a lot.

Probably it.

akshaygupta

akshaygupta

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
QUOTE (Erin. @ Aug 25 2009, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's best for you to eat three meals a day. Perhaps you should make a meal plan, in order to eat similar amounts each day.
I don't think you need help.

glad to hear that. !!
now i wonder, whose gonna make my meal plan? lol

Resonance.

Resonance.

Too cold to shiver.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,495 posts
Probably best to do it yourself, as you'll know your eating habits best. However, if it's going to be a strict plan and you don't make the food yourself, it's a good idea to talk it over with whoever prepares the food.

akshaygupta

akshaygupta

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
QUOTE (Beth. @ Sep 3 2009, 02:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Probably best to do it yourself, as you'll know your eating habits best. However, if it's going to be a strict plan and you don't make the food yourself, it's a good idea to talk it over with whoever prepares the food

uy mean my mum?! jeez.. she would be last person on earth.. but i got your advice and in arts classes found a girl whose a mother of 1 and doctor aswell she even said to me on her own that i need help.. and she on her own came up with dieet plan idea n i was like woohoo angel sent to me by god (or you. tongue.gif ) so she said she;ll make one.. i need to visit her.. hope all goes well.. yaayeaye

suicidecatriona

suicidecatriona

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
my mum has bulimia and my sister has anorexia their both really bad cases sad.gif

i dunno how to help them get better. i'm so worried about them and have been for years that i cut myself to get rid of my worrie.

please help me, how can i help then get better ??

x

akshaygupta

akshaygupta

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts
QUOTE (suicidecatriona @ Sep 10 2009, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my mum has bulimia and my sister has anorexia their both really bad cases sad.gif

i dunno how to help them get better. i'm so worried about them and have been for years that i cut myself to get rid of my worrie.

please help me, how can i help then get better ??

x

STOP cutting urself.. its of no benefit.. trust me pal..
only gonna make your mum and sis think and worry more about you which would result in helping their condition get worse..
when you try to help them your best but no output is coming doesnt means you're not helping.. if the cases are real bad then they just need serious medical attention and your support on top of all !!

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
I have an eating disorder... and no one in person knows about it. I tried calling a hotline once but when they said Hello I got scared and hung up. My parents don't pay attention to what I eat, so they are clueless. And it's either get better or die with this. I'll probably became another girl defeated by her eating disorder...

Resonance.

Resonance.

Too cold to shiver.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,495 posts
If you want to get better, you're going to have to get help. If you don't want to tell your family/ friends, try the hotline again, or if there's a trusted adult you could go to, see them.

Princess Disaster

Princess Disaster

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts
I might try the hotline again, if I can

Maggot666

Maggot666

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Illinois
  • Fav Band Slipknot
  • Fav Song People = Shit by Slipknot
Okay So my girlfriend has a serious eating disorder. i know i should get her help and i will. when my wuss ass can get the courage up. any advice on what to tell her till then? seriously needs help

dan !

dan !

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band .....
  • Fav Song paramore decode
i dont eat.... ijust drink water..

but am not anorexic, i know am thin, i just want to stay thinner lol

Crispin

Crispin

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,282 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band _
^
That sounds unhealthy. You can have a healthy diet and excercise regularly to help you stay thin.
I know how it is, I have the temptation to stop eating to stay thin. But to be honest, it won't work, and being really thin is not attractive.

suicidecatriona

suicidecatriona

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
QUOTE (Maggot666 @ Oct 5 2009, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay So my girlfriend has a serious eating disorder. i know i should get her help and i will. when my wuss ass can get the courage up. any advice on what to tell her till then? seriously needs help

i know how ya feel. my sister had anorexia rlly bad.
um just talk to her, she might not want to but make her talk to you. let her tell ya how shes feeling and try and give her help.

eating disorders are really hard to cope with and hard to help the person, trust me, i had to help my mum and my sister though theirs..

lol this probs didnt help but good luck anyways smile.gif

Resonance.

Resonance.

Too cold to shiver.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,495 posts
QUOTE (Maggot666 @ Oct 6 2009, 04:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you haven't already, talk to your girlfriend about this. Try not to come across as too intense- she probably won't feel too great about it in the first place. Keep calm, try to understand her feelings. If she doesn't want to work with you to get help, it may be a thought to talk to her parents/siblings if she has any/get help yourself. Keep supporting her through this- she'll need it.

QUOTE (WwWdanielegetariannn!wWW @ Oct 7 2009, 04:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont eat.... ijust drink water..

but am not anorexic, i know am thin, i just want to stay thinner lol

That isn't healthy at all, believe me. You can still be thin if you eat something- salads in particular are pretty low calorie foods. Drinking too much water has been known to kill, be careful.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users