Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I [hope] You {make} It

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
131 replies to this topic

Ana_Avarice

Ana_Avarice

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
How many pairs of chromosomes you have in each cell.

How many pairs of chromosomes only 100 people in the world have, ten within the United States. One more has just been discovered.

Cade Nauquin had been raised by a single, alcoholic, drug-using mother. She liked to take it out on him. From the age of five, he'd been the brunt of her rampages. She starved him, beat him, forced him to do all of the house work, and ultimately wore his soul to the point of no return. When, at 13, he met Belinda, his world turned around. He discovered what it was like to have someone care about him. He fell in love.

They became inseperable until their senior year, two days before graduation. His mother attacked him, and when Belinda intervened, something...weird happened. His mother went flying into the air, knocking over a pot of boiling water onto her, and ultimately giving her a fatal heart attack. While in the hospital, Cade is visited by a man in black, telling him that he's special. He must go with him to Washington where other like them lived. Just what he was, he didn't know. Now, three days after his release from the hospital, he's on a plane heading to an unknown territory with a boy that can read his every thought.

But what he doesn't know, is that Belinda is discovering powers all her own. And is being hunted by one who escaped. One who plans to cause mass destruction with his powers; who could use all the help he can get. Her father, the fire starter, who abandoned her mother before she was born.

Okay, so this is a story about people with powers, obviously.
I need 12 people for this. If someone wants to make more than one profile, that'd be okay.
I like real pictures.
Use decent grammar, please.
If you don't know how to spell something, dictionary.com works wonders.
I need at least three girls. I need some guys though. Whoever wants, can be Cade's new girlfriend, because he's going to get one along the way. Just know, Belinda's going to end up going to where they are in the future.
Profile:
Name:
Age (no older than 30, unless you're Belinda's father) :
Appearance:
Power:

Cade's Profile:
Name: Cade Nauquin
Appearance:
Power: Manipulate people's movements

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

PFFT!.. vampires are the shiznet =^_^=

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Location:by the elavator with my monster drinkin dinopires!!
  • Country
  • US State:Florida
  • Fav Band HTH, BVB... and so much more
  • Fav Song Knives and Pens by, Black Vail Brides
Name- Sora
Age- 16
Appearance- Looks like Haley Willams. [sorry I don't have a photo.]
Power- shapeshifter

Sora sat near the rear of the plane Listening to her music, and nerviousely biteing her nails. All of a sudden there was a jolt and she quickly grabed the arm rests in fear of falling.

[ biggrin.gif Idk]

Ana_Avarice

Ana_Avarice

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
{Yayz! I thought no one like the idea.}

Cade gripped his seat as he looked around nervously, trying to figure out how the hell he'd gotten himself in this situation. Was he going to die? Panic gripping him, he felt his stomach start to turn and almost threw his lunch up all over the girl sitting next to him. The plane leveled out with the apologies of the pilot over the intercom and Cade calmed down.

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Country
[Well it sounded like fun]

Sora sighed and shook her head. "God I hate planes!..." She mumbeled under her breath, Well at least I get to sit next to him... SHe thought with a small smile. Quickly she looked over at the boy sitting next to her then back out the whindow. Sora gasped when she saw how high up they were, quickly she shut the whindow and leaned her head back aginst the seat trying not to think of all the horrid things that could happen.

Swagmaster Tom

Swagmaster Tom

Just shot Marvin in the face

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,992 posts
[may join later wink.gif]

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Country
[I don't think she would mind. biggrin.gif ]

.sugar.free.

.sugar.free.

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
{can i join?}

UnfitForSociety

UnfitForSociety

Psycho Rebel

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
Pretty interesting idea...and I don't have any other RP's at the moment.
May I join?

Ana_Avarice

Ana_Avarice

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
{{Of coarse you can!}}

Cade chuckled when he heard the girl mutter that before looking out of the window. You're not the only one. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling, trying to figure out how the hell he'd gotten himself into all of this.

UnfitForSociety

UnfitForSociety

Psycho Rebel

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
Name: Jeisson Ardoui (pronounced "Jason")
Appearance: (Red highlights down his fringe)
Power: Electrokinesis

Name: Crysella Monteri
Appearance: (Her highlights are bright green instead of blue.)
Power: Pyrokinesis
Other: Adopted sister of Jeisson

"Would you stop bothering me?" Crysella shoved Jeisson away from her as he tried to mess up her hair yet again.
He laughed. "But it's boring! And annoying you is fun."
"You're bothering other people." She scowled at him. "And more importantly, you're making yourself look stupid."

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
Name:Crystal
Appearance: Attached File  2483667514_5567b83c6b.jpg   51.6KB   1 downloads

Power: Telekenisis

Name: Sean
Apperance:Attached File  cuteness.jpg   19.33KB   0 downloads

Power: to create fire with the mind.

Crystal was sat on the plane with Sean they were at the back, Crystal had always hated flying. All the jolts made her feal queasy, but Sean conforted her.

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

x!ECOfriendlyEMOkid!x

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,474 posts
  • Country
Sora sighed then looked over at the boy and said, "I'm Sora, you are?"

[sowwyy can't think]

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
Crystal over heard the people behind her talking it seemed they didn't like flying either, Crystal turned around to the girl "Hey Sora , I'm Crystal, I know you weren't talking to me but I thought I might say Hi anyway."

UnfitForSociety

UnfitForSociety

Psycho Rebel

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
{Um, I already have pyrokinesis. ,Maybe you can use something like hydrokinesis. smile.gif}

Crysella sighed and looked out the window. Jeisson was sleeping, after finally gotten bored of annoying her.
"God, why is it taking so long?" she muttered to herself.

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
(ok )

Ana_Avarice

Ana_Avarice

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts
"Cade," he told both of the girls. "Cade Nauquin. Where y'all coming from?" He pointed at himself before saying: "I'm from Louisiana."

PeppermintxKiss

PeppermintxKiss

Inspired!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,126 posts
"I'm from Hawaii and so is Sean the guy next to me." Crystal answered. Nudging Sean and hissing "Wake up now!" so quiet that it was impossible for anyone but him to hear.

UnfitForSociety

UnfitForSociety

Psycho Rebel

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
{Thanks smile.gif}

Crysella couldn't help but overhearing that the girl sitting a couple seats in front of her had said that she was from Hawaii.
Leaning forward, she smiled. "You're from Hawaii? I've always wanted to go there."
Jeisson, who had apparently woken up, smacked her arm. "Where are your manners? God..."
He grinned at her. "I'm Jeisson. And this is my annoying sister Crysella."

Swagmaster Tom

Swagmaster Tom

Just shot Marvin in the face

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,992 posts
Name: Samael
Appearance:
Think of the guy on the left, with the tattoos shown on the right. Tattoos glow red when powers are used.

Power: Time and Space control.
Background:
Samael was born in a slum. After 15 years of living there, he grew tired of his conditions. The turning point came when his entire family were caught in a crossfire in a gang shootout. He left the city and became a wanderer. His experiences have hardened him against the world around him; he still has emotions, but they do not show. After discovering his power a year later, he realised that he could salvage something out of his life, to make it something it was never meant to be. He swore to make a better life for himself, and this has made him selfish, even cruel to other people, when they stand in his way.

--------------------------------------------------

Samael sat a few rows away from the conversation. He could hear everything, but it didn't bother him. It was a monotonous dialogue that he heard, countless times before. Staring out of the window, he pondered his next move. He would need money, to survive in this capitalist world. Sure, he could work, but that would be boring. He could use other "methods" of getting that. A streak of green was reflected by the window, and Samael looked backwards. He found himself looking at a young girl, with bright green highlights in her hair.

UnfitForSociety

UnfitForSociety

Psycho Rebel

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
After chatting with the girl for a few minutes, Crysella grew tired of talking and left Jeisson to carry on the conversation with her.
Sighing, she searched her bag for the book that she was reading. Might as well finish it...I probably won't have any time to read it once we get there....
She was nearing the end of the chapter when she noticed a guy, probably a year older, looking at her from a few rows in front. Puzzled, and slightly shocked, she gave him a questioning look.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users