Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Am I Dateable?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

Jordanzzz

Jordanzzz

For the Emperor!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
Based soley on what I tell you next, would I be a dateable guy? I know looksa are important to some ppl but I just wanna know based on what I like/dislike...just a little experiment im doing =]

color = black ( I find it neutral and it matches with most other things =] )
tv shows - Scrubs, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, The Colbert Report, Naruto...and the other end, pretty much anything on the History Channel, Discovery Channel and Animal Planet =] I like reality tv shows too sometimes and I like to watch the news like CNN or Fox News Channel
books = I like to read, love the Harry Potter series, the Inheritance Trilogy, anything from Stephen King pretty much, like sci-fi and thriller novels too
music = LOVE music alot! am a drummer and had a band ( sadly we disbanded =[[ ) I like to sing alot and im geting better at screamo singing and I like Screamo/Emo/Hardcore/Christian/Electronica and Techno music the most. I like to practice on my drums alot and mess around with my keyboard even tho im not very good with it XD

I like to joke around alot and have a good time. I know when to be serious though too, so im not a complete goon =P I like to make ppl around me happy and give ppl hugs to cheer them up =] and I believe in being honest to the max!
I like to chill at my house and watch movies with friends and such and I do actually like to walk around in the rain, although I did get pretty sick one time so I dnt go unless someone is there to keep me warm...which lately has been no one =[

I like to mess around with my hair, like dye it different colors and stuff ( although lately I have only dyed it black bc that stuff is hard on ur hair haha )

I like to socialize with different ppl. Even if I dnt know you I will try my best to make you laugh and carry on a good convo with you =]

DISLIKES

I HATE LIES...like seriously....to me that is effing dumb so plz dnt lie to me bc I wnt lie to you...honesty is big with me. I dnt like betrayal either. Stabbinbg someone in the back by hurting them in some way is ridiculous and I wnt ever do that to you!

I dislike when ppl act like a dumbarse around me just to get my attention. If you wanna chat or something just approach me normally. It's that easy with me =]

I hate when ppl play with my emotions or try to play mind games on me, it's just a waste of time and we could be doing funner things than that so plz dnt...

Anyways, that's about me in an eggshell. Of course you dnt truly know someone until you meet them in person and hangout so dnt take this all too solidly. Just based on what I have told you about myself, would I be dateable?

Ellieeeee

Ellieeeee

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band We Are The In Crowd
This is gonna sounds weird.....

But you are like my perfect guy!!!

Lol!!!

:)

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
Nope, but that's just me, other girls will go mad for you.

Jordanzzz

Jordanzzz

For the Emperor!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (pink emo chick @ Jul 23 2009, 04:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is gonna sounds weird.....

But you are like my perfect guy!!!

Lol!!!

smile.gif

...im moving to England...XD

Ellieeeee

Ellieeeee

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band We Are The In Crowd
Thats cool smile.gif

x

Sarcastic_Guy

Sarcastic_Guy

Nooch

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band something random
no offense, but your self-description sound like just about every other guy on this site. I don't think most people would identify themselves to be too different from you. Does it make you dateable? well, yeah, barring any major social behavioral problems, MOST people are dateable.

It's just a matter of who.

Jordanzzz

Jordanzzz

For the Emperor!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (Sarcastic_Guy @ Jul 23 2009, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
no offense, but your self-description sound like just about every other guy on this site. I don't think most people would identify themselves to be too different from you. Does it make you dateable? well, yeah, barring any major social behavioral problems, MOST people are dateable.

It's just a matter of who.

true enough. i was just soley basing this on my likes/dislikes....but you have a good pt about the self-description...I shoulda thrown in my flaws ( impatient more than I would like, too much ego at times, etc...)

xer

xer

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
stop using the frickin' smiley faces holy shit you sound 14 years old everytime you throw that at the end of everything u frickin' type can u just use it when u mean it and not just to use it?!

Jordanzzz

Jordanzzz

For the Emperor!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (xer @ Jul 23 2009, 07:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
stop using the frickin' smiley faces holy shit you sound 14 years old everytime you throw that at the end of everything u frickin' type can u just use it when u mean it and not just to use it?!

uh...sorry? my bad mellow.gif

.::Skrillex::.

"My body is yours, and I want to feel you breathing me"

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts
  • Location:Under the white, where no blood runs and no hearts beat
  • Country
  • US State:Rhode Island
  • Fav Band Sonny Moore
  • Fav Song Glow Worm by Sonny Moore
You sound way too much like the stereotypical emo kid, and I have a completely different taste in music than you.
But if you like Stephen King and watch the History Channel, I'm sure we'd find something to about.
+Your a guy; Kelly is a lesbian.
So for me, your not daetable; but I bet most girls on this site would think your drool worthy.

QUOTE (xer @ Jul 23 2009, 08:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...And the way you type is any better? I bet you can't say what you just typed without running out of breathe, there wasn't any punctuation marks and from the looks of it someone needs to buy a dictionary.

xer

xer

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
QUOTE (.::Skrillex::. @ Jul 23 2009, 07:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You sound way too much like the stereotypical emo kid, and I have a completely different taste in music than you.
But if you like Stephen King and watch the History Channel, I'm sure we'd find something to about.
+Your a guy; Kelly is a lesbian.
So for me, your not daetable; but I bet most girls on this site would think your drool worthy.

...And the way you type is any better? I bet you can't say what you just typed without running out of breathe, there wasn't any punctuation marks and from the looks of it someone needs to buy a dictionary.

I don't try to own people with amazing grammar, i'm just saying that a smiley face is not a punctuation mark!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sonny Moore
Awe, I can tell you really tried with that sentence; I can see a comma.
biggrin.gif

Next time try a period instead of an exclamation point though.

Jordanzzz

Jordanzzz

For the Emperor!

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
QUOTE (xer @ Jul 23 2009, 09:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't try to own people with amazing grammar, i'm just saying that a smiley face is not a punctuation mark!

I apologized unsure.gif Im sorry for using the smiley face too much...

but plz can we just comment about the topic at hand?

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,212 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Sonny Moore
QUOTE (JordanRS @ Jul 23 2009, 11:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I apologized unsure.gif Im sorry for using the smiley face too much...

but plz can we just comment about the topic at hand?

That one was aimed at me, hun.

Invisible Girl

Invisible Girl

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 315 posts
your dateable! =]

lifestyleemo

lifestyleemo

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
tbh u sound like alot of the people on here or alot of the people ik around me a drummer/or guitarist,likes to read,watches comedy tv shoes an dhistory and is in a band but the band broke up or couldn't hold together due to personal issues. i'd say for most girls u'd probly be dateable but who knows every girl has a different taste...

xer

xer

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
its just like in most cases..

goths date goths... jocks date jocks(cheerleader + football player)... they are all stereotypes for a reason... because they are common relationships to see. So you are probably dateable for people that are like you... and not dateable for people who aren't. So there you go.

carrielynn

carrielynn

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 168 posts
i think i'm in love.

seriously, i don't know about other girls but i would totally date you.

Tasia

Tasia

Delicate Snowflake

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
You sound Dateable =]

I would date you.

Sarcastic_Guy

Sarcastic_Guy

Nooch

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band something random
QUOTE (JordanRS @ Jul 23 2009, 03:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
true enough. i was just soley basing this on my likes/dislikes....but you have a good pt about the self-description...I shoulda thrown in my flaws ( impatient more than I would like, too much ego at times, etc...)

no no no, you're missing the point. What I'm saying is that a description, no matter how much stuff you load into it, is meaningless. I mean, sure, saying what you like and dislike is a good way to START to get to know you, but that sort of thing, to be honest, has little bearing on whether or not you are dateable.

let me reiterate what I said earlier: EVERYONE, barring some major deficiencies, are dateable. The question is not whether or not you're dateable, but WHO you're dateable to.

and if I have to type the word dateable one more time, I think I'll make my old English teacher cry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users