Welcome to Emo Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

All Guys Are Dicks...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
117 replies to this topic

Unexpect

Unexpect

Spiraling Tempest

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
QUOTE (♥Vanity Kitten. @ Jul 30 2009, 03:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wrong. Broken Hearts? Hello? Why else would I fuckin post this? I don't want anyones pity. I just wanted to feel understood and fyi I do want advice.

So you're looking for advice, while saying "im a terrible person i should just die i have no reason to live"

FYI, that doesn't help.

♥Lexxtasy Fix!♥

♥Lexxtasy Fix!♥

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
QUOTE (Intoxicated @ Jul 30 2009, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Get out.

So do I. She is unbelievably boring and bitchy.
Then she wonders why her boyfriend broke up with her.

Sure. That's exactly what you're doing...

darling, you don't even fucking know me. ^ my example of how.. lemme rephrase most guys are dicks.

Dr. Slade

Dr. Slade

Time Lord.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts
i for one disagree.

some guys are dicks, but no every single one.

when you label the whole demographic like that you sound like a feminazi

sorry for the coldness, i got attacked by bees today

♥Lexxtasy Fix!♥

♥Lexxtasy Fix!♥

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
QUOTE (Slade Himself @ Jul 30 2009, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i for one disagree.

some guys are dicks, but no every single one.

when you label the whole demographic like that you sound like a feminazi

sorry for the coldness, i got attacked by bees today

most guys then.

Sarcastic_Guy

Sarcastic_Guy

Nooch

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band something random
okay, seriously, calling all or even most guys dicks? not productive. This clearly isn't about all men, it's about you. How YOU feel, how YOU need support.

Besides, about 12 posts up you were talking about how it was all YOUR fault. So clearly you either don't actually believe that, and still just want to pin it on guys, or maybe, just maybe you're lashing out in frustration, which I sincerely hope is the case.

Stop focusing on how it's all men's fault and shit. Focus on what are your good qualities that makes you attractive.

♥Lexxtasy Fix!♥

♥Lexxtasy Fix!♥

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
Making it seem like its my fault? How can one be so sure when one doesn't know the story. I didn't mean it that way. I know not all guys are dicks. But some surely are.

ApostleTheCat

ApostleTheCat

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
im a nice guy.....i cant cheat,girls are like precious litttle cupcakes to me......

Sarcastic_Guy

Sarcastic_Guy

Nooch

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,100 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band something random
QUOTE (♥Vanity Kitten. @ Jul 30 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Making it seem like its my fault? How can one be so sure when one doesn't know the story. I didn't mean it that way. I know not all guys are dicks. But some surely are.

no no, I'm not saying you focus on whether or not it's your fault. I'm talking about looking at yourself and finding things that make you like yourself better and then hopefully help get you out of your funk.

it's important to look at WHY a relationship fails. But that sort of revelation usually doesn't come until later when you're already at a different place. But also it's just not productive to assign blame as blame is generally a very negative thing. What point is there in saying it was his fault or your fault? In my experience, it's never just ONE person whose to blame. Usually, both sides have to take some level of responsibility for it. (usually one more than the other, of course, but rarely is it entirely just one person's fault)

And if there is anything I've learned from my experiences with romantic relationships and professional relationships, blame NEVER helps anyone. It simply just means you'll permanently sour what little relationship you have left with that person.

I'm not saying that it was your fault that the breakup happened, or that it was his. I don't know the circumstances and so it would be presumptuous of me to say so.

What I'm saying is, stop focusing on what went wrong, and focus on what went right, and what went right with you. Focus on the good things about yourself, not on the bad.

Tell me, what do you think attracted him to you in the first place?

Luna Exmortis

Luna Exmortis

Stupid girl.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Thrice
QUOTE (♥Vanity Kitten.™ @ Jul 29 2009, 08:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So.. I was dating this guy for about seven months and today he broke up with me. Reason: He just wanted to be single.. i feel horrible... i always fuck everything up.. its my fault. its all my fault. Everything always is. I should just die. I thought him and I would be together longer.... shoot me.

That's one reason why this thread is fail.

Is it honestly the end of the world when a guy leaves you?

The Italicized however is something I can relate to.
I blame myself when my relationships go wrong, but I get over it.
Don't waste time crying over a relationship, it's useless.
Get your mind off it, and talk to friends in general.

You'll realize that it ended for a reason.
It just takes time.
Besides you look a bit young so there are more fish in the sea, don't give up yet.
Even if some are bad catches, there's a good one in there somewhere.

Damien D.

Damien D.

Tortured Rose

• Full Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
that claim is not true u just havent found the right guy......... im not sayin im so great but damn thats one thing ive heard to many times

♥Lexxtasy Fix!♥

♥Lexxtasy Fix!♥

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
Oh I know its not the end of the world. It's not like I was gonna mary him. I just happen to not be over him quite yet.

Kellbell

Kellbell

Nigrescent Black Hole

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,806 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Slipknot
  • Fav Song Wait and Bleed
QUOTE (♥Vanity Kitten. @ Jul 31 2009, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
most guys then.

Can you explain to us how most guys are dicks then? Are you saying that most guys are dicks just because this guy dumped you after 7 months of going out.

Opinicus

Opinicus

None of us are virgins, life has screwed us all

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,574 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
Not every guy is a 'dick'.
You just happened to go out with one in particular.
It's like saying every girl is a slut.
Just be open minded and be careful with who you date.
How old are you anyway? You have plenty of time for relationships.

Intoxicated

Intoxicated

Eltit Rebmem

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,103 posts
QUOTE (♥Vanity Kitten.™ @ Jul 31 2009, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
darling, you don't even fucking know me. ^ my example of how.. lemme rephrase most guys are dicks.

Darling, you don't even fucking know most guys.

Srsly, I'm only a dick to people like you. And you are extremely boring and whiny. Not my fault.

Sorry to break this to you but most relationships at your age don't last. People break up for stupid reasons. Maybe your ex doesn't love you anymore. Get over it.

Luna Exmortis

Luna Exmortis

Stupid girl.

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 965 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Thrice
QUOTE (♥Vanity Kitten.™ @ Jul 30 2009, 10:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh I know its not the end of the world. It's not like I was gonna mary him. I just happen to not be over him quite yet.

It's not the end of the world yet you say "I should just die... shoot me" & such?

Rolling Eyes.gif

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
QUOTE (♥Vanity Kitten.™ @ Jul 31 2009, 12:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course he's going to form an opinion of you based on your posts here. You don't need to read someone's autobiography to have some idea of what they're like as a person. I, personally, mildly dislike you because of this thread. I highly doubt even your boyfriend was a dick, people break up all the time, doesn't mean they're all dicks.
I notice you've progressed from 'all guys are dicks!' to 'most guys are dicks' to 'some guys are dicks'. That's far more acceptable, some guys are dicks. Your boyfriend is not a dick for breaking up with you, it's not as if he said "Fuck that shit, I'm breaking up with you because you're a whore, I fucking hate you, you disgust me, you're shit in bed and you smell disgusting."

Coming out of a relationship hating your ex for no reason other than that he's your ex, and hating yourself because he's your ex, and hating the entire male population because he's your ex, is a really bad idea, and a really bad frame of mind to be in.

exquisitecorpse

exquisitecorpse

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band -
now im starting to laugh XD
so what if her topic name is all guys are dicks
its like a well known saying, NOT SAYING IT TRUE smile.gif

but you know everyone gets broken up with and its never gonna be nice, so you gotta just try and show him you dont need him and move on
you look quite young, so you should understand maybe the poor chap wanted no commitments, especially 7 months longg :S
be happy he didnt be mean about itt

finality

finality

Nigrescent Black Hole

• forum re-designers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,517 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band .
QUOTE (exquisitecorpse @ Jul 31 2009, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
now im starting to laugh XD
so what if her topic name is all guys are dicks
its like a well known saying, NOT SAYING IT TRUE

What...? I'm sorry, that just won't register with me.
It's not some sort of proverb, it's a kid overreacting to being broken up with.

Opinicus

Opinicus

None of us are virgins, life has screwed us all

• Full Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,574 posts
  • Country
  • Fav Band Snow Patrol
The thread title itself is insinuating that what is going to be included in the thread is a 15 year old break up tragety.
OP doesn't seem to get that it isn't the end of the world. Break ups happen all the time, mostly with teenage relationships. So really, I wouldn't be getting so cut up about it. 'There are other fish in the sea'.

♥Lexxtasy Fix!♥

♥Lexxtasy Fix!♥

Whimpering Thundercloud

• Full Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
QUOTE (Intoxicated @ Jul 31 2009, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Darling, you don't even fucking know most guys.

Srsly, I'm only a dick to people like you. And you are extremely boring and whiny. Not my fault.

Sorry to break this to you but most relationships at your age don't last. People break up for stupid reasons. Maybe your ex doesn't love you anymore. Get over it.

I know he doesn't love me. And you can call me boring and whiny when posting on a fuckin forum? Ha. You make me laugh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users